RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
I had to go out into the back yard this afternoon (Tue 4/18) to shoot a ground squirrel for dinner and there was A BIG YELLOW BALL of some kind in the sky! It was putting off a bit of warmth, and made me squint. (So much, I missed the damned squirrel and now have to have a lousy NY Steak for dinner). 

My neighbor said it's not uncommon, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. (He voted for Hillary Clinton, drives a Prius, don't eat meat, and wears sandals year 'round.) 

Whatever. If that thing is still in the sky tomorrow I'm going to go back the The Holiness church and get right with the Lord 'cause something is stranger than a North Korean president. 

My advice: Stay inside until somebody at Fox News explains this thing. (If you have any squirrel meat in the freezer would you PM me if you can spare some please)
(04-18-2017, 05:20 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I had to go out into the back yard this afternoon (Tue 4/18) to shoot a ground squirrel for dinner and there was A BIG YELLOW BALL of some kind in the sky! It was putting off a bit of warmth, and made me squint. (So much, I missed the damned squirrel and now have to have a lousy NY Steak for dinner). 

My neighbor said it's not uncommon, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. (He voted for Hillary Clinton, drives a Prius, don't eat meat, and wears sandals year 'round.) 

Whatever. If that thing is still in the sky tomorrow I'm going to go back the The Holiness church and get right with the Lord 'cause something is stranger than a North Korean president. 

My advice: Stay inside until somebody at Fox News explains this thing. (If you have any squirrel meat in the freezer would you PM me if you can spare some please)

I have the squirrel meat.  No, I won't share it.
Oh Wonky! You remind me so much of my Dad. The same humor and writing style. Sometimes you make it easy to really like you.

Posted from my damn phone using Tapatalk
(04-18-2017, 06:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Oh Wonky! You remind me so much of my Dad.  The same humor and writing style. Sometimes you make it easy to really like you.

Well Scrapper, as least you are my friend. I'm flattered. Not like that sour-puss Hugo who has squirrel meat and won't share. (I wonder who gave him the squirrel meat? Cause he sure as heck didn't shoot it...known fact he can't hit the side of a barn)  Razz
(04-18-2017, 06:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Oh Wonky! You remind me so much of my Dad.  The same humor and writing style. Sometimes you make it easy to really like you.

Maybe Wonky knew your grandmother. Wink
(04-18-2017, 07:04 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Well Scrapper, as least you are my friend. I'm flattered. Not like that sour-puss Hugo who has squirrel meat and won't share. (I wonder who gave him the squirrel meat? Cause he sure as heck didn't shoot it...known fact he can't hit the side of a barn)  Razz

Dont worry about it Wonk Hugo prolly has that kind of squirrel that lives in trees and eats nuts. You and I know the other kind are way easier to get and are more better.
Well there easy in this cool weather anyways but they are faster and harder to run over when it gets hot.
(04-19-2017, 02:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 07:04 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Dont worry about it Wonk Hugo prolly has that kind of squirrel that lives in trees and eats nuts. You and I know the other kind are way easier to get and are more better.
Well there easy in this cool weather anyways but they are faster and harder to run over when it gets hot.

I like the kind you pull out of a hat.
[Image: magic_bullwinkle_by_gamerboy88-d9re9rr.jpg]

I like them fried.
Get ready to melt tomorrow at +70.
(04-20-2017, 07:49 PM)Juniper Wrote: Get ready to melt tomorrow at +70.

Bring it on!
(04-20-2017, 07:49 PM)Juniper Wrote: Get ready to melt tomorrow at +70.

I'm looking forward to it.