The no spin zone just got spun
Bill O’Reilly has been forced out of his position as a prime-time host on Fox News, the company said on Wednesday, after the disclosure of multiple settlements involving sexual harassment allegations against him. His ouster brings an abrupt and embarrassing end to his two-decade reign as one of the most popular and influential commentators in television.

full article here: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/busin...tions.html

Disclaimer: I don't watch FoxNews nor do I watch his show so this news has no impact on me.
I didn't like the guy.
He always seemed creepy.
As far as right wing news guys went he was better than most. He wasn't always in lock step with people like Hannity or the far right talk radio douche noozels .
I wonder if this MSNBC contributor will be fired?  My guess is not!!!

Quote:In another extraordinary outburst, MSNBC “counter-terrorism analyst” Malcolm Nance called on the Islamic State to bomb a building owned by Donald Trump in the Turkish city of Istanbul.

Responding to a photo of a Trump property in Istanbul, Nance tweeted: “This is my nominee for the first ISIS suicide bombing of a Trump property.” He later deleted the tweet but has yet to issue an apology or explanation.
[Image: Nance.jpg]