HTTPS (SSL) enabled
FYI, I've turned on HTTPS (SSL/secure browsing) for the site. You should see the little green padlock icon next to the address bar.

[Image: 76QOHSYl.png]

All this does is enable secure transmission of data between our server and your device. This makes it difficult for people to sniff out your password if you were to connect to unsecured public WiFi or a rogue network.

This was done because several browsers are going to start warning on sites that don't implement it.

Hopefully this doesn't affect anything adversely (such as Tapatalk), but if you notice anything, please PM me.

Thanks,

Kam
(04-19-2017, 04:40 PM)kgasso Wrote: FYI, I've turned on HTTPS (SSL/secure browsing) for the site. You should see the little green padlock icon next to the address bar.

[Image: 76QOHSYl.png]

All this does is enable secure transmission of data between our server and your device. This makes it difficult for people to sniff out your password if you were to connect to unsecured public WiFi or a rogue network.

This was done because several browsers are going to start warning on sites that don't implement it.

Hopefully this doesn't affect anything adversely (such as Tapatalk), but if you notice anything, please PM me.

Thanks,

Kam

Thank you.Smiling
Silk browser on my Fire had a problem with it. I told it to ignore and it let me connect. Now it shows with a slash through the https and a warning if I click on it that says the connection is not secure.

No worries though. I don't plan on posting my ssn or credit card info here.
(04-19-2017, 07:36 PM)GPnative Wrote: Silk browser on my Fire had a problem with it. I told it to ignore and it let me connect. Now it shows with a slash through the https and a warning if I click on it that says the connection is not secure.

No worries though. I don't plan on posting my ssn or credit card info here.

I planned on posting your SS and CC info here. Big Grin

Does this also means, your ISP can't see what you are doing too?