What the hell this Medford Mail Tribune article is talking about?
It says this......"With perhaps thousands of illegal medical marijuana grows in rural residential zones, Jackson County is considering whether to designate them a nuisance — a move that could trigger enforcement action against growers.
The county adopted marijuana regulations in March 2016 that, coupled with a change in state law, made growing medical marijuana in rural residential zones illegal. Recreational marijuana grows had already been banned there. Rural residents are allowed to grow four plants for personal use and marijuana can be grown in large quantities on land zoned for agricultural use"
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQDQ85BHkLCOgoK-&w=476&...1fHSYg7ELl]
[url=http://www.mailtribune.com/news/20170421/jackson-county-considers-declaring-pot-nuisance]

Jackson County considers declaring pot a nuisance
With perhaps thousands of illegal medical marijuana grows in rural residential zones, Jackson County is considering whether to designate them a nuisance
mailtribune.com
"The county adopted marijuana regulations in March 2016 that, coupled with a change in state law, made growing medical marijuana in rural residential zones illegal."
OK I knew that part... but below.......

"Recreational marijuana grows had already been banned there"

Since when are recreation grows which I assume means the four plants that are legal ILLEGAL in rural residential zoned land??

OR when they say "Recreational marijuana grows" are they refereeing to giant growers who sell to stores who deal in recreations pot??
Well if you can't grow recreational or medical, that leaves commercial.

(I have a scientific grow myself)
(04-22-2017, 06:37 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well if you can't grow recreational or medical, that leaves commercial.

If so why don't the dumb shits say "commercial"?
(04-23-2017, 01:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 06:37 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well if you can't grow recreational or medical, that leaves commercial.

We could call it an economical grow. Laughing
(04-23-2017, 02:41 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 01:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:

We could call it an economical grow. Laughing
Yeah except that also include a lot of if not most medical grows LOL.
Madding seems to be anti-pot. Thousands of complaints may be expected.
I wish the MMT would take it to the next step and ask to see the complaint received thus far.
The old school people say they smell the flowers before there are flowers.
(04-24-2017, 01:37 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Madding seems to be anti-pot. Thousands of complaints may be expected.
I wish the MMT would take it to the next step and ask to see the complaint received thus far.

Yes I have no doubt a lot of the opposition is just sour apples from people who didn't want MJ to be legal.
And will do whatever they can to try and stop people from growing.

LOL yes that's what my wife and I were laughing about.
(04-24-2017, 01:37 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Madding seems to be anti-pot. Thousands of complaints may be expected.

Yes I have no doubt a lot of the opposition is just sour apples from people who didn't want MJ to be legal.

[/quote]
Well the flower thing may be funny, but I can assure you the stuff stinks, many that use it, grow it stink and look like crap, and most growers live like pigs on their grow sites. I know as I deliver over million gallons of water each year. I'm headed for a pig site tomorrow for a delivery.( small travel trailer, two people, 6 dogs all living inside and thats just for starters)

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(05-11-2017, 06:29 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Well the flower thing may be funny, but I can assure you the stuff stinks, many that use it, grow it stink and look like crap, and most growers live like pigs on their grow sites. I know as I deliver over million gallons of water each year.  I'm headed for a pig site tomorrow for a delivery.( small travel trailer, two people, 6 dogs all living inside and thats just for starters)

[/quote]

You are so full of shit and you deliver over million gallons of water each year. LOL so fucking what? You say it like you want a medal Razz

Sure pot stinks to some, I suppose, but I think it's mainly people like you who simply stereotype anyone who smokes pot.
You and your AM radio sure love to hate.
News flash SHIT stinks and obviously much more, like in fertilizer or hogs or dairy farms. I mean that stuff REALLY stinks but I bet you pot haters never complained about that.
And IMO horses stink. In the summer when it's dry they stink like hell and they draw biting flies. But all that's fine and dandy.

Well the flower thing may be funny, but I can assure you the stuff stinks, many that use it, grow it stink and look like crap, and most growers live like pigs on their grow sites. I know as I deliver over million gallons of water each year.  I'm headed for a pig site tomorrow for a delivery.( small travel trailer, two people, 6 dogs all living inside and thats just for starters)

[/quote]

You are so full of shit and you deliver over million gallons of water each year. LOL so fucking what? You say it like you want a medal

Sure pot stinks to some, I suppose, but I think it's mainly people like you who simply stereotype anyone who smokes pot.
News flash SHIT stinks and obviously much more, like in fertilizer or hogs or dairy farms. I mean that stuff REALLY stinks but I bet you pot haters never complained about that.
And IMO horses stink. In the summer when it's dry they stink like hell and they draw biting flies. But all that's fine and dandy.
[/quote]
Where did I say I hated pot? You be a liar!! I just said it stinks and many involved stink, look like crap and live like pigs. True statement. Question is do you stink? Look like crap? Live like a pig? I hope not but most do. ( was delivering pot soil to a grower today and he met all of the above. ) I never said anything about hating pot as you said and that sir makes you a liar. I agree many other things stink and I did not say I was against those things either, are you? Cheers

I couldn't even count how many grow sites I pass every day, A few and I do mean a few, are well kept. The others are some of the most putrid looking tracts of land or what was once a nice home on acreage is now a derelict shack with pillaged land. I am a firm believer in the need for additional regulations lobbied on growers, from land use to nuisance. This wild west, anything goes mentality, mostly from out of Staters who have no vested interest in the community has to be reined in. There is a large grow from out of state interests going in less than 100' from a school playground just outside of Murphy, How in the F is that allowed? The school is upset, the neighborhood is upset, they are reaching out to media and State Reps for help and the owner of the grow just gives them the middle finger. By and large it is my experience the owner of these large grows, rec or medical, just chasing the money and all else be damned, are a bunch of assholes.
(05-12-2017, 07:11 AM)GPnative Wrote: I couldn't even count how many grow sites I pass every day, A few and I do mean a few, are well kept. The others are some of the most putrid looking tracts of land or what was once a nice home on acreage is now a derelict shack with pillaged land. I am a firm believer in the need for additional regulations lobbied on growers, from land use to nuisance. This wild west, anything goes mentality, mostly from out of Staters who have no vested interest in the community has to be reined in. There is a large grow from out of state interests going in less than 100' from a school playground just outside of Murphy, How in the F is that allowed? The school is upset, the neighborhood is upset, they are reaching out to media and State Reps for help and the owner of the grow just gives them the middle finger. By and large it is my experience the owner of these large grows, rec or medical, just chasing the money and all else be damned, are a bunch of assholes.
Yes sir!

(05-12-2017, 07:11 AM)GPnative Wrote: I couldn't even count how many grow sites I pass every day, A few and I do mean a few, are well kept. The others are some of the most putrid looking tracts of land or what was once a nice home on acreage is now a derelict shack with pillaged land. I am a firm believer in the need for additional regulations lobbied on growers, from land use to nuisance. This wild west, anything goes mentality, mostly from out of Staters who have no vested interest in the community has to be reined in. There is a large grow from out of state interests going in less than 100' from a school playground just outside of Murphy, How in the F is that allowed? The school is upset, the neighborhood is upset, they are reaching out to media and State Reps for help and the owner of the grow just gives them the middle finger. By and large it is my experience the owner of these large grows, rec or medical, just chasing the money and all else be damned, are a bunch of assholes.

I believe you but I have a hard time believing MOST growers are "pigs" Take some pictures next time.

Why won't the county do anything?
(05-11-2017, 10:10 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

You are so full of shit and you deliver over million gallons of water each year. LOL so fucking what? You say it like you want a medal

[/quote]
Where did I say I hated pot?   You be a liar!!  I just said it stinks and many involved stink, look like crap and live like pigs. True statement.   Question is do you stink?  Look like crap? Live  like a pig?  I hope not but most do. ( was delivering pot soil to a grower today and he met all of the above. ) I never said anything about hating pot as you said and that sir makes you a liar.  I agree many other things stink and I did not say I was against those things either, are you?  Cheers

[/quote]

Youmust know how many people look down on pot smokers and are not happy it's legal. These people will vote against anything that gas to do with pot. The "pot stinks "thing is mostly an excuse.
And from your comments you sure as hell sound exactly like that type.
(05-12-2017, 12:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I believe you but I have a hard time believing MOST growers are "pigs" Take some pictures next time.

Drive through Murphy, there are 2 crap shows in plain view of Hwy 238, one just before the bridge and one right after.  And that is just the easy access ones, I could drive you by many others. But no, I don't care enough to take photos.
(05-12-2017, 01:23 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Drive through Murphy, there are 2 crap shows in plain view of Hwy 238, one just before the bridge and one right after.  And that is just the easy access ones, I could drive you by many others. But no, I don't care enough to take photos.

I don't have any reason to drive through Murphy. I was just curious how bad it looked. Or if it's really that bad why code enforcement won't do anything.
Maybe because no one complains where it matters?
I had no idea posting a fucking picture was such a chore for someone who is here as much as you.

I'm not arguing the point that some people are slobs. I just doubt it's as many as I'm led to believe.
(05-12-2017, 02:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't have any reason to drive through Murphy. I was just curious how bad it looked. Or if it's really that bad why code enforcement won't do anything.
I had no idea posting a fucking picture was such a chore for someone who is here as much as you.

I'm not arguing the point that some people are slobs. I just doubt it's as many as I'm led to believe.

I don't have a smart phone, no easy method to do photos.
(05-12-2017, 07:54 PM)GPnative Wrote:

WOW! I thought I was the only one in The Valley of the Rogue who does not have a smart phone.

I do have a flip phone. It has a built-in camera. And I have a computer. 

So, I can download the photo to my photo folder, save it to my COSTCO photo account and pick up the photo later. I could also copy the photo from the folder to The Forum but I'd have to go to Rogue Valley Community College classes for two years. 

So, when I say I saw something, please just take my work for it.  Wink
(05-13-2017, 09:22 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 07:54 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 12:09 PM)tvguy Wrote: I believe you but I have a hard time believing MOST growers are "pigs" Take some pictures next time.

WOW! I thought I was the only one in The Valley of the Rogue who does not have a smart phone.

I do have a flip phone. It has a built-in camera. And I have a computer. 

So, I can download the photo to my photo folder, save it to my COSTCO photo account and pick up the photo later. I could also copy the photo from the folder to The Forum but I'd have to go to Rogue Valley Community College classes for two years. 

So, when I say I saw something, please just take my work for it.  Wink

My phone is not so smart and doesn't get reception more than 20 feet from my house. No camera at all.