Does anyone still use Photobucket?
[Image: IMG_3901a_zpsc9tdzksa.jpg]
Yes. Why?
It's so slow for me it's totally not worth using. And the same is true for Tinypic.
I think it's because you get what you pay for and for these two sites that's nothing.

I'm thinking about upgrading my PB account and actually paying. That will get rid of all the ads and I assume it will work quickly then?

The funny thing is..... This site might be the only place I even need an image host. All my friends and family are on Facebook,
And with FB all I have to do is upload a pic from my computer and it takes seconds.

BUT!! what I like about PB is that all my pics are saved.[Image: IMG_3910a_zpsbgvy6mvx.jpg]
I use drop box, but they got weird.
(04-23-2017, 05:40 PM)chuck white Wrote: I use drop box, but they got weird.

I don't care about weird. Are they slow?
[Image: IMG_3922aaa_zpssk4zirpw.jpg]
So anyway I was going to post some pics on a thread about of all the different shades of green there are around my compound.
I just paid Photobucket 35 bucks and now the site works like it's supposed to. Big Grin

[Image: IMG_3908aaa_zps123hyqnq.jpg]
I still have my account. It's true pain.
[Image: photenia%20azaza_zpsxd2duxbn.jpg]
If anyone cares I shot this at 1/8000 of a second.

[email=http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k154/treevole/yellow%20flower_zpsriqhhrcg.jpg][Image: yellow%20flower_zpsriqhhrcg.jpg][/email]
(04-23-2017, 06:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: I still have my account. It's true pain.

Yeah I bet. Mine was basically worthless so I just paid the cash and upgraded. If I didn't know better I would think the whole thing was planned wa ha.