The lyin' deceiving occupant in the WH
Talking about the previous occupant.  How are you Obama apologists going to defend this?

From Politico:

Obama's hidden Iran deal giveaway
(04-24-2017, 08:04 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Talking about the previous occupant.  How are you Obama apologists going to defend this?

From Politico:

"Trump is Hitler!"

That is how they will defend it.
(04-24-2017, 09:08 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 08:04 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Talking about the previous occupant.  How are you Obama apologists going to defend this?

From Politico:

"Trump is Hitler!"

1st things first: I always wonder about my own sanity when responding to SF Lib's posts. We all have biased opinions but SF Lib is a "one trick pony" without the ability to consider ANY other views, facts be damned. 

Still, it's been raised on our flagpole and because I have no real life and lots of time I'll take time to respond. 

(And no, Hugo, no one is suggesting president Trump is Hitler...Beyond goofy)

About Politico: I'm often suspicious of political web sites that don't include an "about us" option at the mast-head to let us know who is backing and promoting the content of the site. (Yes...this is true of some Liberal sites I often visit...I'd like to see all sites offer this option) 

About the content of SF Lib's post: This "deal" with Iran has been a complicated and historically troubled and a difficult ongoing set of negotiations that few, if anyone, sees as perfect. (And more complex that most of us lay people can understand). The Obama administration moved to do what it felt was necessary and in hindsight some are questioning the wisdom of the details agreed to. 

Having said that, the options at the time were few and none perfect. 

The fact is it was done. Now, a new administration is in place to unwind the language if they feel they can accomplish all that is necessary to maintain the stability of the region and still correct what they see as the flaws in the deal. 

In short, SF Lib, put up or shut up. Point us to some realistic policy changes this new administration has suggested to start "talking back" the deal now in place. 

Mr. Obama is no longer in office. Criticize his administrations actions all you want, but be prepared to post the options others would do to correct what you see as a "bad move".

Your one line simplistic offerings are tedious. This is a forum, not a Tweet site, so open up to conversation or stop bothering to stir up the stuff. 

Please.  Smiling
Little Hitlers
(04-24-2017, 10:29 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Little Hitlers

You are the master of understatement.
(04-24-2017, 10:12 AM)We Wonky3 Wrote:

From Politico:

"Trump is Hitler!"

1st things first: I always wonder about my own sanity when responding to SF Lib's posts. We all have biased opinions but SF Lib is a "one trick pony" without the ability to consider ANY other views, facts be damned. 

Still, it's been raised on our flagpole and because I have no real life and lots of time I'll take time to respond. 

About Politico: I'm often suspicious of political web sites that don't include an "about us" option at the mast-head to let us know who is backing and promoting the content of the site. (Yes...this is true of some Liberal sites I often visit...I'd like to see all sites offer this option) 

About the content of SF Lib's post: This "deal" with Iran has been a complicated and historically troubled and a difficult ongoing set of negotiations that few, if anyone, sees as perfect. (And more complex that most of us lay people can understand). The Obama administration moved to do what it felt was necessary and in hindsight some are questioning the wisdom of the details agreed to. 

The fact is it was done. Now, a new administration is in place to unwind the language if they feel they can accomplish all that is necessary to maintain the stability of the region and still correct what they see as the flaws in the deal. 

In short, SF Lib, put up or shut up. Point us to some realistic policy changes this new administration has suggested to start "talking back" the deal now in place. 

Mr. Obama is no longer in office. Criticize his administrations actions all you want, but be prepared to post the options others would do to correct what you see as a "bad move".

Your one line simplistic offerings are tedious. This is a forum, not a Tweet site, so open up to conversation or stop bothering to stir up the stuff. 

Please.  Smiling

Obama lied about the Iran nuke deal.  He also released an Iranian that was responsible for the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq, while leaving former FBI agent Robert Levinson rotting in an Iranian prison.  Meanwhile he trades 5 top Taliban commanders for a US traitor. And how many billions in unmarked currency did he fly over to Iran, money that even his sec of state John Kerry
admitted will find it way to terrorists organizations?  I should be shocked that you people this defend this man, but am not.  The best you can come up with is he's not president any more?
(04-24-2017, 11:49 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 10:12 AM)We Wonky3 Wrote:

From Politico:

"Trump is Hitler!"

Please.  Smiling

Obama lied about the Iran nuke deal.  He also released an Iranian that was responsible for the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq, while leaving former FBI agent Robert Levinson rotting in an Iranian prison.  Meanwhile he trades 5 top Taliban commanders for a US traitor. And how many billions in unmarked currency did he fly over to Iran, money that even his sec of state John Kerry
admitted will find it way to terrorists organizations?  I should be shocked that you people this defend this man, but am not.  The best you can come up with is he's not president any more?
And how many billions in unmarked currency did he fly over to Iran

It was their money

From Politico:

"Trump is Hitler!"

It's funny that you say that because the single most popular way Trump is defended on social media for the endless stupid things he does is for people to say... But Obama did this, Obama did that
Trump has been president for almost 100 days and they still attack Obama. It is a diversion tactic, to draw you away from Trumps failures.
(04-24-2017, 12:59 PM)chuck white Wrote: Trump has been president for almost 100 days and they still attack Obama. It is a diversion tactic, to draw you away from Trumps failures.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner, folks!
(04-24-2017, 03:35 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 12:59 PM)chuck white Wrote: Trump has been president for almost 100 days and they still attack Obama. It is a diversion tactic, to draw you away from Trumps failures.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner, folks!

Truth be told (and it should) president Trump's attempted disrespect for Mr. Obama isn't necessary to make obvious his glaring failures. We have elected a man obviously unqualified to hold this high office, and even more frightening, this man does not appear to be one who can learn on the job. 

Our only salvation is that he has qualified and experienced people in important positions around him who might be able to prevent him from doing any real harm. As we become more aware of the out-of-touch few ruling North Korea, the problem of our leadership becomes even more acute. 

We did this. We elected this man. While his term of office is fixed (disallowing acts that would impeach him), we can be alert, stay in touch with those who represent us, provide support for our those local leaders who we trust, and dig deep to contribute to the causes we feel are important to keep this train on the track. 

I'm only a casual history buff and make no claim to be well read, but from the stuff I have read over some 6 decades I can't recall reading about a time as frightening as this. I think history will show a remarkable difference between the nukes of the Soviet Union and those of a rogue state like North Korea. 

And still, the middle east...

Time for serious people to be serious.
The French are going to (maybe) elect a new national leader today. 
We already did.
So did the people in the Philippines.
And Turkey.
And Russia.

The people have spoken!  Razz
(05-07-2017, 11:15 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: The French are going to (maybe) elect a new national leader today. 
We already did.
So did the people in the Philippines.
And Turkey.
And Russia.

The people have spoken!  Razz

Sometimes I wish they'd just shut the hell up.   Confused
Korea has election on Tuesday.