Democrats are starting thier purge
(04-25-2017, 07:07 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 06:11 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 04:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 08:29 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 08:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Actually, it was some 40 odd members of the "Freedom Caucus" who killed the GOP attempt to draft an alternative to the ACA. The Tea Party is fractured and unhappy that president Trump will not hold tight to the conservative tone across the board and is willing to bloat the national deficient to improve infrastructure, support of entitlements such as Medicare and other programs. 

President Trump will destroy our institutions, including the Grand Old Party. 

We should be afraid. Very, very afraid.

Holy shit, I am NOT looking forward to getting old and feeble minded.

That is very low class.

So what?

So this: Getting old takes no skill, and most of us want a good long life blessed with at least reasonably good health. 

The mind is a whole different ball game. Keeping the mind active and well takes some effort and no matter how much effort we give, time takes it toll. For instance, while my memory is as good as in the past my "recall" is slower, so I wouldn't be a hit on "Jeopardy". 

Having said that, as I approach my 80th year I feel I express myself here as well as you, Hugo, and to suggest my mind is feeble is unfair and untrue. That you don't agree with what I post does not reflect on the condition of my mind, but on our different views. 

Now: Who's mind is "feeble"?  Smiling

80 ?, hell Wonky I always thought you were a very old wise man, Now I know your just a wise old man.