Allah be praised
This morning, around 7:00, I went for my stroll around the Marina.  I noticed a man shouting "Allah be praised!" and "Death to all Infidels!", when suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives that he was carrying. If he didn't get help, he would surely soon drown!

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that requires you help those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security, and even the Fire Department!

It is now 11:00 AM, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded………….I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps.
(04-26-2017, 05:09 PM)chuck white Wrote: This morning, around 7:00, I went for my stroll around the Marina.  I noticed a man shouting "Allah be praised!" and "Death to all Infidels!", when suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives that he was carrying. If he didn't get help, he would surely soon drown!

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that requires you help those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security, and even the Fire Department!

It is now 11:00 AM, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded………….I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps.

Chuck, you are a card! (You outta be dealt with)
You should be on the stage! (The first on out of town)
Etc, etc, etc. 

Proving I can sink lower:

1st man: Got any naked photos of your wife?
2nd Man: Indignantly: Of course not! 
1st man: Want to buy some? 

(Drum roll please)
I new a guy named Al once. He'd answer to Allah too if we'd been drinkin'.
(05-07-2017, 02:30 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I new a guy named Al once. He'd answer to Allah too if we'd been drinkin'.

ME to, I had a friend named Al . I used to introduce him as Al and then say his last name was Koholic.