Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III
This was going to happen sooner or later with the current state of political divide in the country. I'm happy it's sooner rather than later. I'll even add a little Yippy!  Laughing

I think Mueller is as great a choice as a Garland for Director of the FBI would be. No sane person can find fault in this choice, but our Trumpsters will be chiming in to tell me how wrong I am as soon as their fake news sites tell them why.  Smiling
Crickets
(05-17-2017, 05:15 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This was going to happen sooner or later with the current state of political divide in the country. I'm happy it's sooner rather than later. I'll even add a little Yippy!  Laughing

I think Mueller is as great a choice as a Garland for Director of the FBI would be. No sane person can find fault in this choice, but our Trumpsters will be chiming in to tell me how wrong I am as soon as their fake news sites tell them why.  Smiling

The gears of government grind slowly but our history shows a remarkable ability to "right the ship of state" when necessary. 
I'm most encouraged that the GOP congressional leadership has so far, at least, not balked but seem to be satisfied that this move to an special council is necessary. 
We should remember of course that the president has not been charged with criminal conduct and this investigation may prove him innocent of the those things he has been suspected of being involved in. 
Our gridlocked system may be clumsy and the infighting vicious and ugly, but in times of crisis we can be saved by it.
Let the light shine.
(05-18-2017, 08:08 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 05:15 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This was going to happen sooner or later with the current state of political divide in the country. I'm happy it's sooner rather than later. I'll even add a little Yippy!  Laughing

The gears of government grind slowly but our history shows a remarkable ability to "right the ship of state" when necessary. 
I'm most encouraged that the GOP congressional leadership has so far, at least, not balked but seem to be satisfied that this move to an special council is necessary. 
We should remember of course that the president has not been charged with criminal conduct and this investigation may prove him innocent of the those things he has been suspected of being involved in. 
Our gridlocked system may be clumsy and the infighting vicious and ugly, but in times of crisis we can be saved by it.
Let the light shine.

Innocent?? I don't think so. Perhaps not guilty.

Let the light shine.

Laughing And if it comes to pass that there is NOTHING to see here, how many of you on the left will let it go?  My guess?  None.  In three years, you will still be using "RUSSIA!" as a battle cry during the next election.  Because even if NOTHING is found, the media, and it's useful idiots will NEVER accept it or let it go.

Just my opinion....
And now let's assume there are things found, with undeniable proof. What are the chances YOU will admit you were wrong? Pretty much zero I think.
(05-18-2017, 10:00 AM)Hugo Wrote:

Let the light shine.

Laughing And if it comes to pass that there is NOTHING to see here, how many of you on the left will let it go?  My guess?  None.  In three years, you will still be using "RUSSIA!" as a battle cry during the next election.  Because even if NOTHING is found, the media, and it's useful idiots will NEVER accept it or let it go.

Just my opinion....

Ignoring for just a moment the details, I find it hugely amusing that the right is whining about being the persecuted ones now after spending the last eight years dishing it out. Life is full of irony and I for one am glad I can appreciate that.   Laughing

Let the light shine.

Just my opinion....

Like... 8 years later Obama is still being called a Muslim from Kenya?  Rolling Eyes
(05-18-2017, 12:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Let the light shine.

Just my opinion....

Like... 8 years later Obama is still being called a Muslim from Kenya?  Rolling Eyes

Not to mention the lies and bullshit stories about both Clinton's and even Kerry.

And now Trump says HE is the victim of a witch hunt... OMG you can't make this stuff up.

Let the light shine.

Just my opinion....

you got that right.
(05-18-2017, 02:08 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Let the light shine.

Just my opinion....

you got that right.
 Hugo... how many of you on the left will let it go?  My guess?  None.

Coming from a guy who is probability still crying about Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.
(05-18-2017, 04:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 02:08 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Let the light shine.

Just my opinion....

you got that right.
 Hugo... how many of you on the left will let it go?  My guess?  None.

Coming from a guy who is probability still crying about Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.

Gesundheit
Lieberman is personally some one I would never support. They need a real unpartisian person to accomplish The job that's needed.
(05-19-2017, 09:28 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Lieberman is personally some one I would never support. They need a real unpartisian person to accomplish The job that's needed.
But Clete, Joe has been a Democrat, Republican, Independent, and for all we know payed dues to other political organizations. How "unpartisan" can one be?  Laughing . Is is fair to say he is a political hack? 

I hope someone from outside the "Beltway" who can be supported by the political parties, Justice Department professionals, and academics will be found. While we know the FBI director servers at the pleasure of the President, he does not serve THE president. 

I wonder if Sheriff Arpaio is available?  Wink
(05-20-2017, 07:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 09:28 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Lieberman is personally some one I would never support. They need a real unpartisian person to accomplish The job that's needed.
But Clete, Joe has been a Democrat, Republican, Independent, and for all we know payed dues to other political organizations. How "unpartisan" can one be?  Laughing . Is is fair to say he is a political hack? 

I hope someone from outside the "Beltway" who can be supported by the political parties, Justice Department professionals, and academics will be found. While we know the FBI director servers at the pleasure of the President, he does not serve THE president. 

I wonder if Sheriff Arpaio is available?  Wink

Would Joe be the opposite of "unpartisan"? Uber partisan??

And screw the academics, what do they have to do with this? I'd like to see someone politically neutral, not associated with either party and that the law enforcement and intelligence community can support. It would help if he(or she) was in perfect agreement with me too.
The Special Counsel's office was made aware of a scheme to pay off women to make up sexual harassment claims against Mueller. It has referred the scheme to the FBI. 

STORY:  https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...ce=twitter
(10-30-2018, 10:49 AM)Valuesize Wrote: The Special Counsel's office was made aware of a scheme to pay off women to make up sexual harassment claims against Mueller. It has referred the scheme to the FBI. 

STORY:  https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...ce=twitter

This is probably another one of Trump's personal wacko schemes. Jacob Wohl is the key person in this saga, but hardly mentioned so far. He has known Trump many years though I'm sure the Liar in Chief will say he doesn't know him as per usual. You may remember the name from a few years back as the young hedge fund kid that got himself in over his head, legally speaking.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/jacob-wohl/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohl...ng-clients

[Image: DqyXsJGWkAARvHQ.jpg]
And I'm still waiting for SFL and the nado to claim it's all a MSM hoax.  Rolling Eyes

Jacob is trying to set a new record for Tweeting speed.....  Laughing

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl
Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman are due to begin their press conference at the Holiday Inn at noon. They claimed they'd be introducing a woman w/ sexual assault allegations against Mueller, but Jacob has posted an update, and SHOCKINGLY no such woman will be there.
Trump paving the way to stopping Mueller any way he can. But hey, you Trumpsters just think this is all a witch hunt...

BREAKING: CREW has discovered that Noel Francisco -- next in line to oversee the Russia probe if Rosenstein is fired or resigns -- got a waiver releasing him from Trump admin ethics rules that would likely have kept him from overseeing the Russia probe.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/storage.citizen...waiver.pdf

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/0...ver-959425

[Image: DrBOnLqWsAAGQpi.jpg]