What day is this?
Today I logged on and clicked on "View Today' Posts" but all the posts indicated "Yesterday".

Tomorrow this post (Todays) will indicate "Yesterday".

So time is relative. And then there is the space thing. 

What time is it? Who's in charge? What town is this? 

I can't remember why I logged on or what I wanted to post. My head hurts. But it didn't yesterday. Since tomorrow will be yesterday I hope the headache does not return.
(05-30-2017, 02:06 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Today I logged on and clicked on "View Today' Posts" but all the posts indicated "Yesterday".

I can't remember why I logged on or what I wanted to post. My head hurts. But it didn't yesterday. Since tomorrow will be yesterday I hope the headache does not return.
I just click on View NEW posts.And I don't know what time it is. I sold my watch to a guy on the street when I got a cell phone.
(05-30-2017, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 02:06 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Today I logged on and clicked on "View Today' Posts" but all the posts indicated "Yesterday".

I just click on View NEW posts.And I don't know what time it is. I sold my watch to a guy on the street when I got a cell phone.
I know you. You bought a cell phone made in the NKPR (Just north Soul, Korea) and the time is set at the factory and can't be changed. Ever. Still, you got a phone for 38 cents, can call anyone as long as they live on your street, and you can play Angry Birds on it. I know...you love a good deal.  Razz

And the fact is, you will later sell it on CL for $105.00 because only three people outside N. Korea have one. Deep down, we all want to be you.  Sad
I log on to the WSJ and look for tomorrows post, hoping to get a good stock tip.
(05-30-2017, 05:17 PM)chuck white Wrote: I log on to the WSJ and look for tomorrows post, hoping to get a good stock tip.

Keep doing that.
And buy lottery tickets too.