Small things
A pair of Bullfrogs moved in to mt little pond.I think it's a male and female. So is a female bullfrog a bullfrog? The photo is the bigger frog. I assume the male.

So this thread is for small things that make you happy. I'll check tomorrow to read all the dozens of posts.

[Image: Frog%205.6%2060th%20ISO%201000%20150%20m...6nddfz.jpg]
(05-30-2017, 03:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: A pair of Bullfrogs moved in to mt little pond.I think it's a male and female. So is a female bullfrog a bullfrog? The photo is the bigger frog. I assume the male.

So this thread is for small things that make you happy. I'll check tomorrow to read all the dozens of posts.

[Image: Frog%205.6%2060th%20ISO%201000%20150%20m...6nddfz.jpg]

Good photo. I don't have an answer about the bullfrog thing. I could probably find out but I just don't care all that much.  Laughing

I have a little thing my wife likes okay. She SWEARS it's okay. Really. 

And I have lots of little thoughts. Often. Because I forget them soon after they hatch. 

But I can't post little cute photos because I'm intellectually challenged and can't concentrate long enough to learn how to post photos. If I could, I post one of my little thing.  Embarrassed

But I like your idea. I hope lots of folks post about little stuff. Sure beats all the angry clashes about little political positions. 

Maybe Chuck will post about a little storm that blew over and didn't bother anything in Cave Junction. 

"Touch my hair as you pass my chair...little things mean a lot" (If you weren't around in 1954 you didn't hear this one) 

I gotta go...I have a little chore to do before it gets a little dark.
You can tell the male bullfrog, by gently pressing on it's side over and over. The male frogs will sound off. (in frog language, they are saying "get off me, I'm a dude"