Now, they really are tapping Trump's phone calls
Quote: President Donald Trump has been handing out his cellphone number to world leaders and urging them to call him directly, an unusual invitation that breaks diplomatic protocol and is raising concerns about the security and secrecy of the U.S. commander in chief’s communications.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...c1297a282c

The dumb shit. Didn't he understand when the American patriot Edward Snowden, warned us, that the NSA is eavesdropping on  all cell phone calls.
The POTUS is a  traitorous, lying, unbalanced, unfit, inept, and an embarrassment to our great nation POS.
(05-30-2017, 09:33 PM)Valuesize Wrote: The POTUS is a  traitorous, lying, unbalanced, unfit, inept, and an embarrassment to our great nation POS.

But...
He is the president of the United States of America.
We honor the office and show respect for it. 
I too think the man is an embarrassment to the office, but out of respect for the office I resent his being called a POS. 

My guess is this mans bizare behavior will sink him and he will be removed from office. And then...president Pence, a man who is not a buffoon but who's policies represent everything I fear. 

We should be careful what we wish for.
(05-30-2017, 09:47 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:33 PM)Valuesize Wrote: The POTUS is a  traitorous, lying, unbalanced, unfit, inept, and an embarrassment to our great nation POS.

But...
He is the president of the United States of America.
We honor the office and show respect for it. 

I too think the man is an embarrassment to the office, but out of respect for the office I resent his being called a POS. 

My guess is this mans bizare behavior will sink him and he will be removed from office. And then...president Pence, a man who is not a buffoon but who's policies represent everything I fear. 

We should be careful what we wish for.

I understand how you feel about this and up until this president felt the same way. This idiot deserves NO respect despite being elected president because of the way he accomplished it. He has been a scumbag all his life and becoming president can't suddenly make him respectable. Fuck him and all the deplorable assholes that were stupid enough to vote for him.
Let me put it this way...
Donald J. Trump is a piece of shit. Period.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(05-30-2017, 10:34 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Let me put it this way...
Donald J. Trump is a piece of shit. Period.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

[Image: trump-is-a-piece-of-shit-and-i-can-prove...-wDli4.jpg]
(05-30-2017, 10:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [quote pid='391933' dateline='1496206030']
 This idiot deserves NO respect despite being elected president because of the way he accomplished it.

[/quote]

Laughing   Can't wait for your conspiracy theory on this......

Mine?  He won the Electorate, which is the same way other Presidents "accomplished" it.
(05-31-2017, 05:53 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 10:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [quote pid='391933' dateline='1496206030']
 This idiot deserves NO respect despite being elected president because of the way he accomplished it.

Laughing   Can't wait for your conspiracy theory on this......

Mine?  He won the Electorate, which is the same way other Presidents "accomplished" it.
[/quote]

Yes. And it's important we remember that! Millions of our fellow citizens voted for Mr. Trump, the electoral system is how we select our president, and he gained the office by legitimate means. 
That said, the mans conduct and demeanor are embarressments to many of us and his behavior is ridiculed in many other countries around the globe. To many he is seen as a buffoon. 
Because we honor the office we should not slander the man with vulgar comments. We can, and should, point to all the many faults this man displays and make sure any and all lies he tells and supports are exposed. 

And Hugo, it won't take a "conspiracy theory" to expose this president. His actions are transparent and obvious and he is his own worst enemy. Don't expect him to complete his first term of office. Even now the FBI is investigating his actions as a candidate and looking closely at the advisors he has selected.
It's a communist plot.