Scalise Shooting
This pretty much sums up why this happened.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/1...aders.html
This is completely on the dems shoulders

Quote:15 Times Celebrities Envisioned Violence Against Trump and the GOP
[/url]
[size=undefined]

[/size]
[size=undefined]
[url=http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-hollywood%2F2017%2F06%2F14%2F15-times-celebrities-envisioned-violence-against-trump-and-the-gop%2F&pubid=ra-536db77a775cf072&text=15+Times+Celebrities+Envisioned+Violence+Against+Trump+and+the+GOP&shortener=bitly]
[/size]

[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/Take-2-640x480.jpg[/img]Center: Reuters/ From Top L-R: CBS, AP, Screenshot, Tyler Shields

by DANIEL NUSSBAUM & JEROME HUDSON14 Jun 20171647
Hollywood has issued dire predictions and hysterical warnings about Donald Trump ever since the Republican businessman first announced his candidacy for the presidency in June 2015.
But the level of vitriol and violent rhetoric against now-President Trump has increased substantially in recent weeks, from comedian Kathy Griffin’s now-famous shock “beheading” photograph to Shakespeare in the Park’s not-at-all-subtle “assassination” of Trump on a stage in New York City’s Central Park.

Unfortunately, Griffin and the director of Julius Caesar are not anomalies in Hollywood; actors, writers, directors, and other celebrities have fantasized about using violence against Trump, his supporters, and other GOP lawmakers for at least the past 18 months.

Below are 15 examples of celebrities who have used pointed, violent rhetoric to attack the president and other Republicans.
advertisement

1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/05/KathyGriffinBeheadingTrumpClean.jpg[/img]
TMZ/Tyler Shields

The 56-year-old My Life on the D-List star sparked a firestorm (and a U.S. Secret Service investigation) when she was photographed holding the fake, bloodied, decapitated head of the president in an image that critics said was reminiscent of Islamic State propaganda.
advertisement
Griffin was fired from her job on CNN’s New Year’s Eve broadcasts and saw the cancellation of at least five of her scheduled performances, but remained defiant in an emotional press conference, blaming the backlash on sexism and vowing to continue to “make fun” of the president.
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/MadonnaWomensMarch.jpg[/img]
AP
advertisement

The pop singer became heated during the anti-Trump Women’s March on Washington in January, where she addressed an audience of thousands.
“Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this won’t change anything,” she told the crowd to roaring applause.
“Are you ready to shake up the world?” Madonna asked. “Welcome to the revolution of love, to the rebellion, to our refusal as women to accept this new age of tyranny, where not just women are in danger but all regionalized people. Where being uniquely different, right now, might truly be considered a crime.”
advertisement
The singer later said her remarks were taken out of context.
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/SnoopDoggClownTrump-640x480.jpg[/img]
Screenshot

The California rapper pointed a gun at the president (dressed to look like a circus clown) and pulled the trigger in a music video for his song “Lavender” earlier this year — though the gun is shown to be a prop gun, with a “Bang!” flag popping out of the barrel.
Still, the imagery was unmistakable.
“I feel like it’s a lot of people making cool records, having fun, partying, but nobody’s dealing with the real issue with this f*cking clown as president, and the sh*t that we dealing with out here, so I wanted to take time out to push pause on a party record and make one of these records for the time being,” the rapper told Billboard.
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/11/Robert-DeNiro-Reuters.jpg[/img]
Reuters

The Oscar-winning actor participated in a voter registration PSA during the 2016 presidential race, but was filmed going off on Trump in a monologue during an outtake.
“He’s a punk, he’s a dog, he’s a pig, he’s a con, he’s a bullsh*t artist, a mutt who doesn’t know what he’s talking about, doesn’t do his homework, doesn’t care, thinks he’s gaming society, doesn’t pay his taxes,” the 73-year-old Godfather star said in the clip.
“He’s an embarrassment to this country,” he added. “He talks [about] how he wants to punch people in the face… I’d like to punch him in the face.”
5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/11/JossWhedon.jpg[/img]
Brian Ach/Getty Images for MTV

The 52-year-old Avengers director — who released a star-studded PSA in support of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 race — took to Twitter in January to wish an untimely and unfortunate end to House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI).
“Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it’s FUNNY, not because he’s a #GOPmurderbro,” Whedon tweeted.
Shortly after the November 8 election, the director tweeted that Trump “CANNOT be allowed a term in office.”
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/JuliusCaesarTrumpStabAmericanExpress.jpg[/img]
Inside Edition

New York City’s Public Theater staged a production of Julius Caesar during its 2017 summer program, but with a twist on the classic play — Caesar looked just like Donald Trump, with a business suit and tie and a familiar blond hair-do. As happens in the play, the Trump-like Caesar is eventually brutally stabbed to death by his associates in the Senate.
The character’s similarity to Trump sparked outrage, and sponsors Bank of America and Delta Air Lines pulled their funding from the theater. The theater stood by the production.
7. David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/DavidSimonBrickMueller.jpg[/img]
Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images

The creator of the HBO crime drama The Wire reacted to rumors that the president had considered firing the special counsel appointed to oversee the Russia investigation, Robert Mueller, by suggesting that Americans “pick up a goddamn brick” if the president followed through.
“If Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller and is allowed to do so, pick up a goddamn brick. That’s all that’s left to you,” Simon tweeted June 12.
The writer-producer later denied his tweet was an incitement to violence.
8. Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/MickeyRourkeBaseballBat.jpg[/img]
KIRILL KUDRYAVTSEV/AFP/Getty Images

The Wrestler actor went on a profanity-filled tirade against Trump in April 2016, when he had not yet won the Republican nomination for president.
“Donald Trump can go f*ck himself,” Rourke told TMZ. “His wife said, ‘Oh, he’s a tough guy.’ He’s not a tough guy, he’s a bully and a b*tch and he can suck my f*cking d*ck. I’ll meet him in a hotel room any motherf*cking day of the week and give him a Louisville slugger. Kiss my motherf*cking ass you b*tch punk c***sucker.”
9. Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/11/LeaDeLaria.jpg[/img]
Associated Press

Just a couple days after the November election, the Orange is the New Black star responded to a meme about dealing with violence through music by adding her own suggestion.
“[O]r pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see,” DeLaria wrote, adding the hashtags “#f*cktrump,” “#f*cktheGOP,” #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica” and “#f*ckyourprivilege.”
Some of the cast of the hit Netflix show had previously appeared in a campaign ad for Hillary Clinton.
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song
[img=475x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/yg-e1459359686632.jpg[/img]
Screenshot

Rappers YG and Nipsy Hussle released a song during the 2016 presidential campaign called “F*ck Donald Trump,” with lyrics that contained several threats toward the then-candidate.
“I like white folks, but I don’t like you/All the n*ggas in the hood wanna fight you/Surprised El Chapo ain’t tried to snipe you/Surprised the Nation of Islam ain’t tried to find you/Have a rally out in L.A., we gon’ f*ck it up,” YG raps in the song.
“You vote Trump then you’re prolly on dope/And if your ass do win, you gon’ prolly get smoked,” adds Hussle.
YG later complained that his record label had been contacted by the Secret Service.
11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/08/MarilynManson.jpg[/img]
Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images

In a music video for his song “Say10″ released right around Election Day, the shock rocker stands over the lifeless body of a man resembling Donald Trump while ripping pages out of a Bible.
In a flash, a man wearing a suit and a red tie — a not-so-subtle allusion to Trump — is seen decapitated on the ground in a pool of blood.
“It’s about the desperate acts of people who believe something that is preached by an unbeliever,” Manson told the Daily Beast of the explicit visuals in the video.
12. Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/04/Everlast.jpg[/img]
Facebook

The rapper and former House of Pain frontman went off on Trump in an interview with Billboard in April 2016.
“F*ck that dude. I’ll smack that f*cker’s comb-over right off his f*cking scalp,” he said. “Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, I’d punch him in his f*cking face. And that’s not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Don’t let me anywhere within a block. This is horrible.”
13. Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/Larry-Wilmore-Comedy-Central-AP.jpg[/img]
Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP

Former late-night host and Daily Show contributor Larry Wilmore joked about suffocating Trump during a segment on his Comedy Central show The Nightly Show.
“Anyway, since we’re talking about bigotry, we have to mention Donald Trump,” Wilmore said. “Sorry everyone, I don’t wont to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism by the way; I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill Scalia, and I’ll do it. I’ll do it!”
Wilmore then proceeded to demonstrate what suffocating Trump to death might look like, before adding: “I could get in trouble for that, actually!”
14. Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/02/ColbertMillerClimateofViolence.jpg[/img]
CBS

In February, Colbert’s Late Show on CBS featured a segment that depicted Trump aide Stephen Miller being attacked in different scenes from cable TV shows.
The segment included Miller being beaten by The Walking Dead‘s Negan and his spiked bat, and ended with the Trump aide’s head superimposed onto a spike in a parody of HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Colbert has upped his anti-Trump rhetoric since January, and it has done wonders for his ratings. The late-night host came under fire in May when he said during his show that Trump’s mouth is only good for being Vladimir Putin’s “c*ck holster.”
15. Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump
[img=640x0]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/05/SarahSilvermanPromoNetflixBright.jpg[/img]
Netflix

In a tweet in February, the comedian and vocal leftist activist suggested the U.S. military could join the anti-Trump “resistance” and help overthrow the president.
“WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,” Silverman tweeted.
Silverman, who was one of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ earliest celebrity supporters, previously compared Trump’s victory to the Great Depression.

I wonder how many of these FB groups Valuesize and sCrapper belong to?

“The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”
  “Donald Trump is not my President”
  “President Bernie Sanders”
  “Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”
  “Boycott the Republican Party”
  “Expose Republican Fraud”
  “Terminate the Republican Party”

(06-14-2017, 10:54 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 10:37 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Just a few comments from the left and you wonder why a guy like this Bernie supporter would take up a gun....
Quote:SNIP

The dems have lost their collective minds.  Mass hysteria we haven't seen since the Salem Witch hunts.  And now, they have resorted to attempting to kill republican lawmakers.  This wasn't about gun violence, this was about attempting to assassinate republican law makers by the far left.

And the guy apparently was NOT a nut.  He was a MAINSTREAM LIBERAL.  He watched the same TV news channels that the libs here watch.  He belonged to the same groups "regular resistance" folks belong to.  His facebook and other posts reflect just what he heard from the media and mimic those same minded people who post here.  Nothing outrageous (by the standards here), just regular TDS.

Yes.... YOU LIBS here are the danger to society, not us.  BUT.... We have a surprise for you, if you persist in this anti social behavior. 

Have a GREAT day! Smiling

Yes.... YOU LIBS here are the danger to society, not us.  BUT.... We have a surprise for you, if you persist in this anti social behavior.

You are such a brainwashed fucking idiot you and people like you make me sick.

We have a surprise for you,

Just who in the hell is "we"   I know  a bunch of dimwitted far right angry clowns.
The angry over anything crowd that just looks for a fight.

You are too fucking stupid to realize it but you are wanna be Antifa's.  You people love to convict any and all liberal/democrats based on the actions of a tiny minority.

And that's exactly what Antifa does.    MORON!
(06-14-2017, 01:05 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 12:15 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 10:37 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Just a few comments from the left and you wonder why a guy like this Bernie supporter would take up a gun....

The dems have lost their collective minds.  Mass hysteria we haven't seen since the Salem Witch hunts.  And now, they have resorted to attempting to kill republican lawmakers.  This wasn't about gun violence, this was about attempting to assassinate republican law makers by the far left.

And the guy apparently was NOT a nut.  He was a MAINSTREAM LIBERAL.  He watched the same TV news channels that the libs here watch.  He belonged to the same groups "regular resistance" folks belong to.  His facebook and other posts reflect just what he heard from the media and mimic those same minded people who post here.  Nothing outrageous (by the standards here), just regular TDS.

Hugo, over the years you have been nothing if not consistent in the Johnny One Note ranting against all things rational.  These recent posts, and the one above, only help support that. 
You are not a conservative.
Or a Libertarian. 
Or a Anarchist.
You are a troubled malcontent without a core understanding of social structure or standard political practices. 
That you have guns scares the hell out of me. I hope you don't become a news story.

Laughing

Yet you should fear the likes of novalue-size and sCrapper, instead of me.  You are a confused old man, whose brain was rotted at an early age by joining a Union, and left it incapable of growth.  But that's another story....
You are not worth a pimple on Wonky's ass.
You are indeed a miserable moody crying whining and sniveling all the time about politics malcontent BABY.

Maybe YOU should have joined a union and made a GOOD living too. Or joined the Military and became a man.
(06-14-2017, 01:06 PM)Hugo Wrote: "You' are "He".  Indistinguishable.  Just a matter of time.

YOU are FAR more likely to shoot or be shot than I. Guaranteed. History will prove YOU are the FAKE patriot, idolizing a traitorous POS. Grandma Hugo is crying in her grave.  Crying

And Wonky is ten times the man you'll ever be. Asshole.
Reading through this thread it's pretty obvious which group on here is getting the more frenzied. One free clue.... It ain't the left or independents.

This proves my point. YOU are the bigger danger. You should crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.
(06-14-2017, 05:12 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Reading through this thread it's pretty obvious which group on here is getting the more frenzied. One free clue.... It ain't the left or independents.

Larry has been waiting a long time, stocking up on amo food and water, for the opportunity to "protect" himself. Frenzied is a great word for Larry, the shark that smells the blood in the water.
Quote:College professor: Republicans ‘should be lined up and shot’
Posted May 08, 2017 04:13 PM by Chris Pandolfo

Amid rising concerns of politically motivated violence on college campuses, one college professor wants to see Republicans executed and has declared so publicly. 
Professor John Griffin of the Art Institute of Washington posted on Facebook that House Republicans “should be lined up and shot” for passing the American Health Care Act to reform Obamacare. 
Anthony Gockowski of Campus Reform has the story
[i]“They should be lined up and shot,” Professor John Griffin posted to his Facebook, according to a screenshot of the post obtained by Campus Reform, even clarifying that he wasn’t being hyperbolic, saying “that’s not hyperbole; blood is on their hands.”
In another post made just two minutes after his initial comments, Griffin blasted Republican lawmakers as “a fucking joke,” then turning his attention to their voters, whom he insulted as running “the gamut from monstrous to ignorant.”[/i]

The screenshots of the Facebook posts, which have since been deleted, are available at Campus Reform. The professor has apologized for his comments.

Quote:Professor: ‘Trump Must Hang,’ Republicans Should Be Executed For Each Immigrant Deported

[Image: RedBlack-Flannel-2-120x120.png][/url]ROB SHIMSHOCK
Education Reporter
4-7-17

A history professor at California State University, Fresno, appears to have advocated for the death of President Donald Trump on Twitter.
Tweets [url=https://twitter.com/LarsMaischak]from an account purportedly operated by Professor Lars Maischak call for Trump to “hang” in order to “save American democracy,” and say the only “cure” for racist people is a bullet to their head. The account is not verified, although the bio and interactions between the user and other Twitter users indicate it belongs to the professor.

I can't understand where this leftist political terrorist came up with the idea that shooting republicans was a good idea.....
"The Resistance" went to live fire first....  remember that....

Laughing
(06-14-2017, 05:10 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 01:06 PM)Hugo Wrote: "You' are "He".  Indistinguishable.  Just a matter of time.

YOU are FAR more likely to shoot or be shot than I. Guaranteed. History will prove YOU are the FAKE patriot, idolizing a traitorous POS. Grandma Hugo is crying in her grave.  Crying

Grandma Hugo is alive and kicking at 93. Laughing
(06-15-2017, 05:56 AM)Hugo Wrote:

That would explain the crying.
I 'd be crying in my grave, if I was still alive (kicking too).
(06-15-2017, 05:56 AM)Hugo Wrote:

I love starting the morning with good news.  Cool
(06-14-2017, 05:12 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Reading through this thread it's pretty obvious which group on here is getting the more frenzied. One free clue.... It ain't the left or independents.

Really?   Who is doing mock beheadings of Trump?  Who is preforming a mock assassination Of Trump on stage?  Who did this shooting?  Who are the people keeping conservatives from speaking at college campuses?  Who ar the resist movement that wouldn't accept the results of an election?  Who are the people on social media calling for the killing of Trump, his family, conservatives, and anyone who voted for Trump?   Who are the people that have Trump Derangement Syndrome?  Who are the people whose action now rival the Salem Witch Hunts?  Who, as Hugo said, went live fire yesterday in an attempt to kill 20 pluse republican lawmakers?

You sir are a delusional turd.
(06-15-2017, 08:03 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Really?   Who is doing mock beheadings of Trump?  Who is preforming a mock assassination Of Trump on stage?  Who did this shooting?  Who are the people keeping conservatives from speaking at college campuses?  Who ar the resist movement that wouldn't accept the results of an election?  Who are the people on social media calling for the killing of Trump, his family, conservatives, and anyone who voted for Trump?   Who are the people that have Trump Derangement Syndrome?  Who are the people whose action now rival the Salem Witch Hunts?  Who, as Hugo said, went live fire yesterday in an attempt to kill 20 pluse republican lawmakers?

You do have a point. 
There are nut-jobs on both (all) sides of our political spectrum. And there-in lies the problem. 
Even here at the RVF we see the constant polarization of issues voiced from the most extreme points of view.
At some point, if we don't learn to interact with one another here in more moderate and thoughtful tones, this place will die. Already our numbers have dwindled down to "a precious few". 

I'll try if you will. Reasonable people should be able to find some common ground to start dialog that will allow us to exchange thoughts and ideas about all the things that effect our lives. 

Or, we can continue as usual and turn this space into a useless place for ranting from both sides, never reaching any meaningful conversation. 

We do have choices.
(06-15-2017, 08:51 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

You do have a point. 
There are nut-jobs on both (all) sides of our political spectrum. And there-in lies the problem. 
Even here at the RVF we see the constant polarization of issues voiced from the most extreme points of view.
At some point, if we don't learn to interact with one another here in more moderate and thoughtful tones, this place will die. Already our numbers have dwindled down to "a precious few". 

I'll try if you will. Reasonable people should be able to find some common ground to start dialog that will allow us to exchange thoughts and ideas about all the things that effect our lives. 

Or, we can continue as usual and turn this space into a useless place for ranting from both sides, never reaching any meaningful conversation. 

We do have choices.

Fact: Left Wing gunman attempted to assassinate GOP lawmakers.

Show me the last time someone from the right did that?  Show me the level of violence, related to the unwillingness to ACCEPT the election of our President, perpetuated by the right under Obama, or Clinton, or Carter etc.  Show me how you justify that this PHYSICAL manifestation of violence is "equal" on both parties.

How about the left, the media et al does the "common ground" you speak of, and lower the rhetoric calling for violence and death and impeachment and obstruction, and just get back to the job of the Country?  You will try?  OK, try this.  Contact your precious NYT and tell them to KNOCK IT OFF.

NYT = FAKE FUCKING NEWS.  https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyt-issues-co...58357.html

You do have a point. 

We do have choices.

Wonky.....At some point, if we don't learn to interact with one another here in more moderate and thoughtful tones, this place will die. Already our numbers have dwindled down to "a precious few".

OMG Wonky you STILL think YOU are going to change how we "interact with one another" ????

And that this place is dying because of how we interact with one another? This place already died. At this point it's a zombie.

Reasonable people should be able to find some common ground to start dialog that will allow us to exchange thoughts and ideas about all the things that effect our lives.

HELLLLLOOOOOOO Wonky!!! you are talking to a total Far right zealot nutcase.

(06-15-2017, 12:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You do have a point. 

We do have choices.

Wonky.....At some point, if we don't learn to interact with one another here in more moderate and thoughtful tones, this place will die. Already our numbers have dwindled down to "a precious few".

OMG Wonky you STILL think YOU are going to change how we  "interact with one another" ????

And that this place is dying because of how we interact with one another? This place already died. At this point it's a zombie.

Reasonable people should be able to find some common ground to start dialog that will allow us to exchange thoughts and ideas about all the things that effect our lives.

Another brain turned to mush by Union Entitlement Disease. Laughing
(06-15-2017, 12:35 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 12:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You do have a point. 

We do have choices.

OMG Wonky you STILL think YOU are going to change how we  "interact with one another" ????

Another brain turned to mush by Union Entitlement Disease. Laughing
This is just another example of your brain. How easily it can generalize and stereotype.

You have to be a fool to find reasons to be against any and all unions. Entitlement? Oh I see. You mean unions guarantee that workers get what they are entitled to get.
Absolutely. Safe working conditions, silly things like that.