"There He Goes Again"
Our Commander In Chief just can't help himself. Forever a Junior High kind of guy, he proves the point every chance he gets. 

Trump under fire for tweets 
By Laurie Kellman and Jonathan Lemire
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump launched a crude Twitter attack on the brains, looks and temperament of a female TV personality Thursday, drawing bipartisan howls of outrage and leaving fellow Republicans beseeching him: Stop, please just stop.
Trump’s tweets aimed at MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski revived concerns about his views of women in a city where civility already is in short supply and he is struggling for any support he can get for his proposals on health care, immigration and other controversial issues.

There is more....I thought this was enough to prove the point. 
(06-30-2017, 07:45 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Our Commander In Chief just can't help himself. Forever a Junior High kind of guy, he proves the point every chance he gets. 

Trump under fire for tweets 
By Laurie Kellman and Jonathan Lemire
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump launched a crude Twitter attack on the brains, looks and temperament of a female TV personality Thursday, drawing bipartisan howls of outrage and leaving fellow Republicans beseeching him: Stop, please just stop.
Trump’s tweets aimed at MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski revived concerns about his views of women in a city where civility already is in short supply and he is struggling for any support he can get for his proposals on health care, immigration and other controversial issues.

There is more....I thought this was enough to prove the point. 

I was just thinking that when this story came out. The boy seems to have stopped developing emotionally at about 14-15 years of age. He just never grew up.

And some pinballs decided he should be President. Go figure.
And... He whines that he has a right to come back at people who talk shit about him. Uhh... Hello... Asshole...

[Image: 7f770362b54afa8dcf75054072c66fb3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
What bothers me most about Trumps behavior is that he normalizes it.
(06-30-2017, 08:27 PM)Juniper Wrote: What bothers me most about Trumps behavior is that he normalizes it.

He may think his behavior is normal, but the majority of reporting around the world sees him as acting in ways as unconventional as any leader in modern times.
(06-30-2017, 09:00 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 08:27 PM)Juniper Wrote: What bothers me most about Trumps behavior is that he normalizes it.

He may think his behavior is normal, but the majority of reporting around the world sees him as acting in ways as unconventional as any leader in modern times.

Yes that's a fact Wonky. But I think Juniper is talking about people who like him.
The ones who think it's cute or clever to routinely use terms like Libtard. snowflake and basically have no issues with insulting and stereotyping all dems/libs.

You don't do Facebook. I don't blame you. But get on ANY debate site and you will find tons of ugly insulting Trump lovers.
I think most were already ignorant and already had that US against them ignorant mentality. You know like a couple of our far right forum members.
But IMO Trump and his insulting  and immature ways does indeed empower them.