FATAL COLLISION ON INTERSTATE 5
I feel Tia's (Juniper) remarks in a post a couple of spots up is a valuable comment and I support her attitude. 

"Far be it from me to say anything in Larry's defense, but......WTF?  That's uncalled for." 

It's so easy to allow our dialog here to desolve into rabid and confrontational tones, and it serves no purpose. Yes, I'm aware Hugo (Larry) sometimes uses harsh and even insulting comments in replying to the views of others. Larry has attitudes hardened in stone (my opinion) and he often lashes out to defend those views. However, we also know from years of exposure that his life is an example of living up the standards of high moral and ethical behavior and practices.

I'd hope Tia's remarks might remind that we could ratchet down a bit some of the comments we make that only inflames the ongoing dialog in continuing threads. 

And, for the times I've be guilty of this kind of thing, I regret it and hope I too can refrain from insulting (without cause) others who post here.  Too few of us left: We might want to be more considerate to guarantee the survival of the place. 

...for what it's worth.  Wink
(07-09-2017, 08:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I feel Tia's (Juniper) remarks in a post a couple of spots up is a valuable comment and I support her attitude. 

"Far be it from me to say anything in Larry's defense, but......WTF?  That's uncalled for." 

It's so easy to allow our dialog here to desolve into rabid and confrontational tones, and it serves no purpose. Yes, I'm aware Hugo (Larry) sometimes uses harsh and even insulting comments in replying to the views of others. Larry has attitudes hardened in stone (my opinion) and he often lashes out to defend those views. However, we also know from years of exposure that his life is an example of living up the standards of high moral and ethical behavior and practices.

I'd hope Tia's remarks might remind that we could ratchet down a bit some of the comments we make that only inflames the ongoing dialog in continuing threads. 

And, for the times I've be guilty of this kind of thing, I regret it and hope I too can refrain from insulting (without cause) others who post here.  Too few of us left: We might want to be more considerate to guarantee the survival of the place. 

[Image: farting-cow.jpg]

Carry on....   Big Grin
(07-09-2017, 08:39 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 08:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I feel Tia's (Juniper) remarks in a post a couple of spots up is a valuable comment and I support her attitude. 

[Image: farting-cow.jpg]

Carry on....   Big Grin

I will.

Oh, Bloody fantastic. I'd delete if it hadn't been quoted. Rolling Eyes

For the love of all that holy, sheeessh Wonky your incessant and never ending  pleading is not going to change anything.
(07-09-2017, 12:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

For the love of all that holy, sheeessh Wonky your incessant and never ending  pleading is not going to change anything.

Yeah, I was going to say that was worth about what a coupon is, about 1/20th of a cent.
(07-09-2017, 01:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Yeah, I was going to say that was worth about what a coupon is, about 1/20th of a cent.

Try to remember it didn't cost you anything but a moment of your time. 

And I'll try to remember that the model of dialog her should not exceed one line. 

And Tia, you DID say it. 

And TVguy, you are all too often only happy when you are bitching. 

Quick! Someone clip and paste a ready-made witty post card. Better if it's stupid and vulgar.
(07-09-2017, 06:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

And I'll try to remember that the model of dialog her should not exceed one line. 

And Tia, you DID say it. 

Quick! Someone clip and paste a ready-made witty post card. Better if it's stupid and vulgar.

[Image: do-something-about-the-dande-lions-in-yo...377606.png]
(07-09-2017, 06:46 PM)Juniper Wrote:

And Tia, you DID say it. 

Italy, Texas?
(07-09-2017, 07:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 06:46 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 12:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: For the love of all that holy, sheeessh Wonky your incessant and never ending  pleading is not going to change anything.

And Tia, you DID say it. 

Italy, Texas?

Not me. I just c & P'd the "post card". Big Grin