Hey, a lot happens during the day!
Police: Man says he doesn’t recall shooting wife.

Well, yeah. I mean, what if a guy had to check on his "weed patch", buy new tires, get a tattoo, go to his AA meeting, shoot some 9 ball, and shave his head that day? 

I mean, how much are we supposed to remember for crying out loud? Hey, we're guys!  Embarrassed
(07-05-2017, 12:48 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Police: Man says he doesn’t recall shooting wife.

Well, yeah. I mean, what if a guy had to check on his "weed patch", buy new tires, get a tattoo, go to his AA meeting, shoot some 9 ball, and shave his head that day? 

I mean, how much are we supposed to remember for crying out loud? Hey, we're guys!  Embarrassed

I hate to bring up Trump but just yesterday on TV. The showed him saying 

"I met Putin one time, he's a tough guy"

Then another time saying he had never met him. And then he said he "could not recall" meeting him.

So who in the world could meet Vladimir Putin and not recall doing so? Blink Blink  Anyway the point is both BOTH the wife shooter and the president of the united States are LIARS. OR they have something seriously wrong upstairs. I think with Trump it's both.
Sorry Wonk.
As far as shooting the wife. I would remember because then I would have to clean that gun.
(07-05-2017, 01:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 12:48 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Police: Man says he doesn’t recall shooting wife.

Then another time saying he had never met him. And then he said he "could not recall" meeting him.

So who in the world could meet Vladimir Putin and not recall doing so? Blink Blink  Anyway the point is both BOTH the wife shooter and the president of the united States are LIARS. OR they have something seriously wrong upstairs. I think with Trump it's both.
Sorry Wonk.
As far as shooting the wife. I would remember because then I would have to clean that gun.

I was thinking much the same. I think in trumps case he's just covering all the bases so he can say "look I already said (insert whatever), fake news, fake news"
(07-05-2017, 04:23 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Sorry Wonk.

I was thinking much the same. I think in trumps case he's just covering all the bases so he can say "look I already said (insert whatever), fake news, fake news"

There is a reason they say liars have to have good memories. It catches up to them.

He's a POS salesman and has spent his like being an insincere person who says what he thinks people want to hear.

That's exactly why and how he got so many ignorant people to vote for him. And I'm not saying anyone who did vote for him is ignorant.
(07-05-2017, 04:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 04:23 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Sorry Wonk.

There is a reason they say liars have to have good memories. It catches up to them.

He's a POS salesman and has spent his like being an insincere person who says what he thinks people want to hear.

That's exactly why and how he got so many ignorant people to vote for him. And I'm not saying anyone who did vote for him is ignorant.

I'm just not that deep. I'm still in stitches about TVguy bitching that "He'd have to clean the gun".  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Trump: It would be funny if it was not so damn serious!
I just don't see the problem here, I don't recall shooting his wife either.
(07-05-2017, 08:55 PM)chuck white Wrote: I just don't see the problem here, I don't recall shooting his wife either.

Relax Chuck. It wasn't you. Remember, they won't allow you to have a gun.  Laughing