The new war on sepsis
I didn't even know they were having trouble on Sepsis. Probably a bunch of immigrants came in with funny hats and strange food and upset the locals. 

But, it was in todays (7/16) Mail Tribune so it's gotta be true. (Page C-10)
(07-16-2017, 05:40 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I didn't even know they were having trouble on Sepsis. Probably a bunch of immigrants came in with funny hats and strange food and upset the locals. 

That must have been the half of the MMT that I didn't read today. Apparently the dog got confused on whether to bring the newspaper in. Or to tear it all to hell. Sad

Anyway I  say make a temporary ban on allowing any Sepis in to this country.
(07-16-2017, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 05:40 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I didn't even know they were having trouble on Sepsis. Probably a bunch of immigrants came in with funny hats and strange food and upset the locals. 

That must have been the half of the MMT that I didn't read today. Apparently the dog got confused on whether to bring the newspaper in. Or to tear it all to hell. Sad

Anyway I  say make a temporary ban on allowing any Sepis in to this country.

Yeah, and after I posted that I felt guilty as hell. Sepsis is no joke, and all too often fatal. What can I say...I have the Jerk Gene. (But you knew that).