Political Parties - Damaged
(07-19-2017, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 02:43 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 02:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 10:25 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 09:51 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Okay, then choose another word rather than duped. Mislead? Had you been reading about Mr. Trump's financial dealings, his constant contradictions and outright lies while campaigning, you should have realized what kind of man he is and what you could expect from him in office. 
But what concerns me now is that regretting your choice, you seem to be willing to dismiss the entire political process and ignore events while you paint your house. 
Soon (I hope) the house will be painted. 
Now what?

Who the hell said I regret my choice?? Of the turd sandwich, he was the better choice BY FAR. If for no other reason I have enjoyed watching the circus, especially all you TDS'ers losing your minds. That alone was worth the vote.

IMO , if you take away the outright lies and exaggerations that were spread about Obama that many thought meant democrats all suck.
And then you take away the outright lies and exaggerations better known as propaganda about Hillary.
Then Hillary was a better choice than the idiot liar in charge.

She was not popular even among her own party, which I think on the dem side had little to do exaggerations and propaganda. She is a polarizing figure and people just flat out don't like her. I know we have beat this horse to death here, but if the dem's had nominated anyone else instead of letting her run on the entitlement idea that "it was her time" and everyone else be damned, we'd be looking at a different president right now.
I agree with you. But you can't deny that she got more votes than Trump. So your comment that
people just flat out don't like her is simply not true.

And my point that a lot of the people just flat out don't like her because of the bullshit lies told about her is true

"She got a rapist off and laughed about it"

I know for a fact that I saw with countless people on FB who believed that steaming pile of crap. And that's just one example.

Whatever: She lost where it counted. The Democratic party needs to look inward.