Is Medford Tops in Crime?
(07-20-2017, 01:28 PM)tvguy Wrote: Here is a map showing exactly WHERE most crime occurs in Medford.

Light blue high crime dark blue low crime. Not surprisingly some of the east side is the safest. But also some of the east side side is not.
And of course, the west side. Columbus ave and that areas have the highest crime.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/or/medford/crime

[Image: Medford%20crime_zps8s4gobll.jpg]

Still...
The question was "Is Medford tops in crime"? 
Like all cites, big and small, some parts of town have more crime than others. 
Your Facebook crowd may piss and moan but looks like E. Medford is very blue. 
But enough. I live in Medford, like it, and plan on staying where I am until the carry me out feet first. 
No. I don't think Medford is "tops in crime".
(07-20-2017, 03:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 01:28 PM)tvguy Wrote: Here is a map showing exactly WHERE most crime occurs in Medford.

Light blue high crime dark blue low crime. Not surprisingly some of the east side is the safest. But also some of the east side side is not.
And of course, the west side. Columbus ave and that areas have the highest crime.

Still...
But enough. I live in Medford, like it, and plan on staying where I am until the carry me out feet first. 
What do you mean "STILL"?  Yes the question WAS "Is Medford tops in crime"?

Is there some reason we can't move on from that? It looked clear to me that the subject evolved in to where the crime occurs.
Is this another one of your thread goes off topic and you can't stand it?

Your Facebook crowd may piss and moan but looks like E. Medford is very blue

NO shit Wonky you cranky fuck. I forget who said E Medford was not safer and less crime? Oh yeah NO ONE

Did you think I posted the map to prove you live in a ghetto Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And referring to Medford residents who are CONTINUALLY victimized as people pissing and moaning is so arrogant you might as well say let then eat cake.

And apparently you didn't click on the link Main street and Highland is just as safe or unsafe as West Medford.
(07-20-2017, 06:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 03:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Still...
What do you mean "STILL"?  Yes the question WAS "Is Medford tops in crime"?

Is there some reason we can't move on from that? It looked clear to me that the subject evolved in to where the crime occurs.
Is this another one of your thread goes off topic and you can't stand it?

Your Facebook crowd may piss and moan but looks like E. Medford is very blue

NO shit Wonky you cranky fuck. I forget who said E Medford was not safer and less crime? Oh yeah NO ONE

Did you think I posted the map to prove you live in a ghetto Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And referring to Medford residents who are CONTINUALLY victimized as people pissing and moaning is so arrogant you might as well say let then eat cake.

And apparently you didn't click on the link Main street and Highland is just as safe or unsafe as West Medford.

Enough already! 
Seen any good movies lately?  Laughing
How do you rate a crime rate.

I mean, Is a murder worth say four burglaries, or two rapes?

If every crime counted the same, I suspect the city with more parking meters and stop signs have the higher crime rate.