No Pot At JO. County Fair?
I starts with "pot" and snowballs from there. Want "pot" at the Josephine county fair? Fine. Come to Seattle. Where you find safe injection sites for heroin users. Where are these safe injection sites? All over what used to be beautiful downtown Seattle.

Ask yourself do you want safe injection sites in Grants Pass/ Medford?

Keep the "pot" smoking on private property. Where the people who have clear heads do not have smell and more importantly have "deal" with the effects of pot smoking, such as the safe operation of a automobile for example.

This legalization of pot has dumbest decision made by of representative government in a long time.
(07-25-2017, 10:01 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:47 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: LOL you could not have made a better example of a redneck moron if you tried

Someone this stupid and closed minded must also think all these dirty stinky pot smokers who live like pigs are "libtards".

I can guarantee it.
Straight from the pot head himself,   is it 4.20 yet???

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

You can have it both ways you moron. You can't say you are only talking about some pot smokers in a bigoted way and then turn around and try to denigrate me because I smoke pot.

You are simply not a very bright person.
Whats bigoted about saying one stinks and lives like a pig when this is self evident??  Do you even know what bigoted means???

I think most of us do know what a bigot is. 
I wonder if you have a firm grasp about the term "self evident"? 
No...what you have attempted to describe is not "obvious, clear, or plain". 
Your attitude is narrow and simplistic. 
You have every right to hold this (these) view. But your argument is lame and won't convince anyone here it is valid.
What..? "I stink, therefore I am". 
Wonky, simple question, does pot stink when smoked?? Yes or no?? Do you understand the question? Yes it stinks, no it doesn't... Do you understand?? Give me a yes or no.

(07-25-2017, 10:31 PM)Oscar Wrote: I starts with "pot" and snowballs from there. Want "pot" at the Josephine county fair? Fine. Come to Seattle. Where you find safe injection sites for heroin users. Where are these safe injection sites? All over what used to be beautiful downtown Seattle.

Keep the "pot" smoking on private property. Where the people who have clear heads do not have smell and more importantly have "deal" with the effects of pot smoking, such as the safe operation of a automobile for example.

This legalization of pot has dumbest decision made by of representative government in a long time.

No Oscar not everything you are against falls under the slippery slope or snowball overused bullshit. Marijuana is legal, for the most part harmless so you compare it to illegal highly addictive opiates injected in to the blood stream?
You said

Yes I think so.You want junkies hiding in doorways? I hear a LOT of people constant complaining about finding needles all over West Medford. IMO this would help alleviate some of that.

Right so I assume you feel the same about the beer gardens right?  And you say you don't want to deal with he effects of pot smoking, such as the safe operation of a automobile for example.

You said "affects" plural? Just what are those other affects of pot smoking you don't want to deal with?

You say that with alcohol and cigarettes totally legal? Drugs that are killing tens of millions of people as we speak. Blink

(07-25-2017, 11:03 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:47 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Straight from the pot head himself,   is it 4.20 yet???

You can have it both ways you moron. You can't say you are only talking about some pot smokers in a bigoted way and then turn around and try to denigrate me because I smoke pot.

Whats bigoted about saying one stinks and lives like a pig when this is self evident??  Do you even know what bigoted means???

You have every right to hold this (these) view. But your argument is lame and won't convince anyone here it is valid.
Wonky, simple question, does pot stink when smoked??  Yes or no?? Do you understand the question?   Yes it stinks, no it doesn't... Do you understand?? Give me a yes or no.

I have the nose of a blood hound. I can smell a cigarette smoker a mile away. Unless someone smoked some weed like 10 seconds ago I can't smell it on a person like I can cigarettes.
(07-25-2017, 10:31 PM)Oscar Wrote: I starts with "pot" and snowballs from there. Want "pot" at the Josephine county fair? Fine. Come to Seattle. Where you find safe injection sites for heroin users. Where are these safe injection sites? All over what used to be beautiful downtown Seattle.

This seems to sound like a case of the Government should know better than what the people want.  If pot is the gateway drug, and it should go, alcohol surely should be removed also. Alcohol is far, far worse in my opinion.
(07-25-2017, 01:47 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Straight from the pot head himself,   is it 4.20 yet???

Wonky, simple question, does pot stink when smoked??  Yes or no?? Do you understand the question?   Yes it stinks, no it doesn't... Do you understand?? Give me a yes or no.

Well, does it?  Stink?  Objectionably?  I don't find it to be "stinky".  I find it to be very fragrant. Not always super attractive but doesn't bother me, even when it's skunky.  I'd rather smell skunk that diesel exhaust.
(07-26-2017, 02:22 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:  You can have it both ways you moron. You can't say you are only talking about some pot smokers in a bigoted way and then turn around and try to denigrate me because I smoke pot.

I have the nose of a blood hound. I can smell a cigarette smoker a mile away. Unless someone smoked some weed like 10 seconds ago I can't smell it on a person like I can cigarettes.
My point, you being a user can't smell the stink. Us non users can smell the stink. You stink!

(07-26-2017, 05:50 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:  You can have it both ways you moron. You can't say you are only talking about some pot smokers in a bigoted way and then turn around and try to denigrate me because I smoke pot.

Well, does it?  Stink?  Objectionably?  I don't find it to be "stinky".  I find it to be very fragrant. Not always super attractive but doesn't bother me, even when it's skunky.  I'd rather smell skunk that diesel exhaust.
The smoke? Does it stink? I have no issue with the smell of the grow as it's no different than a diary etc.

Diesel smell, apply some common sense of what life would be with out diesel....

Simply put, no.
See, I kind of like the fragrance of pot smoke. (A caveat: I don't like the oder of most STALE smoke or other stale odors).
Hence, my observation that your view is "narrow, not obvious, or plain". 
Your opinion, observation, feelings: whatever...does matter. It also matters that others may not agree with you. 
Sorry, but there may be times when you will have to tolerate the oder of pot smoke. It that's the most difficult thing in your life you are one lucky dude!
(07-26-2017, 06:28 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Whats bigoted about saying one stinks and lives like a pig when this is self evident??  Do you even know what bigoted means???

Diesel smell, apply some common sense of what life would be with out diesel....

So?  Are you saying that because pot doesn't do anything for you, it's stink is unjustifiable?  But, I don't have a problem with MJ smell, and it helps  and does good things for a lot of people.
(07-26-2017, 06:25 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 02:22 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Whats bigoted about saying one stinks and lives like a pig when this is self evident??  Do you even know what bigoted means???

My point, you being a user can't smell the stink.   Us non users can smell the stink.  You stink!

No you are wrong. You must think smoking weed is the same as cigarettes Most of us "users" don't get high every day. And when we do it's more like having a few drinks in the evening.
Cigarettes smokers are addicted. They smoke all day and all night. The only time they don't is when they sleep and when they wake up they instantly grab a smoke.
Like most pot smokers, There is nothing wrong with my nose.
I'm a non user and don't think it stinks, so CP's premise is flawed.
(07-26-2017, 01:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm a non user and don't think it stinks, so CP's premise is flawed.

I don't even understand what his "premise" is. That pot smoke stinks? Or that pot smokers stink? Or that pot stinks?

With him I think it's a matter of an attitude.
(07-26-2017, 02:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 01:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm a non user and don't think it stinks, so CP's premise is flawed.

I don't even understand what his "premise" is. That pot smoke stinks? Or that pot smokers stink? Or that pot stinks?

This premise:  
Quote:My point, you being a user can't smell the stink.   Us non users can smell the stink.  You stink!
(07-25-2017, 05:42 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Your right chuck diesel engines do stink and I can assure you I don't start my dump truck in my shop or heavy equipment just to smell it.  I would love to have all trucks turned off for  a week and you will find out real quick how much it " stinks"  not having diesels around...  in fact you could make a example of what you think of diesels by living by what you say.  Lets tear out that road in front of your house, the foundation under your house, the timber brought to build your house, the list is endless.... You want to go there chuck???? Wise up and grow a bit of a brain for one that acts like a wise guy, what a incredibly stupid thing to compare the stink of pot to....

Well if they had stuck to the original diesel fuel, it wouldn't smell so bad.

Quote:Rudolf Diesel, the inventor of the diesel engine, designed it to run on vegetable and seed oils like hemp; he actually ran the thing on peanut oil for the 1900 World's Fair. Henry Ford used hemp to not only construct cars but also fuel them.

http://rense.com/general67/ford.htm
(07-26-2017, 04:15 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 02:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:

This premise:  
Quote:My point, you being a user can't smell the stink.   Us non users can smell the stink.  You stink!

I'd agree with you that though I can readily smell pot smoke I never considered it any more objectionable then many other things. And TV, I agree I probably wouldn't be at risk of registering a positive on a pee test if the smoke was outside. Unless it was a very dense cloud.  Wink

Some diesels on the other hand..... they don't call 'em stink pots for nothin'.
Pot smokers, cigarette smokers, cigar smokers often do stink.  It's the odor of what ever they have been smoking on their person, in their hair, on their clothes.  They can shower and smell fine, but then they smoke and then the odor is there.  They can't smell it... but you can bet your ass that non-smokers do!  That said... if someone goes on a week-long drunk bender... they aren't going to smell very well either!  If you ever belly up at a bar and some drunk sits down next to you... you know what I'm talking about! Phew!  It comes out of their pores!
(07-26-2017, 06:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Pot smokers, cigarette smokers, cigar smokers often do stink.  It's the odor of what ever they have been smoking on their person, in their hair, on their clothes.  They can shower and smell fine, but then they smoke and then the odor is there.  They can't smell it... but you can bet your ass that non-smokers do!  That said... if someone goes on a week-long drunk bender... they aren't going to smell very well either!  If you ever belly up at a bar and some drunk sits down next to you... you know what I'm talking about! Phew!  It comes out of their pores!

Like I said before most people who smoke pot don't do so even close to as regular as people addicted to nicotine. So there clothing or hair is not permeated with smoke nearly as often.

BUT I can see how some pot smokers do stink and don't know it. Two friends of mine used come over and smoke so much and so often in the evening that my big ass shop stinks in the morning when I go our there LOL.

I actually had to ask them to step outside and smoke. They are both cigarette smokers and it seems to me like they inhale HUGE amounts of pot to get past their tarred lungs LOL.
With pot it's not actually the pot that stinks but rather the resin that will build up in the pipes or bongs or whatever.
That shit REALLY does stink. If I get even a tiny bit on my fingers I can smell it and I immediately go wash my hands.
I imagine some people get that crap on them and don't know it.
But still I can't say I ever walked by someone and they stunk from just smoking weed. But with cigarettes it's countless people.