No Pot At JO. County Fair?
(07-24-2017, 07:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 07:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 06:30 PM)Juniper Wrote: Oh, TVguy, you troll you! Big Grin

Right lol the truth of the matter is that scrapper has an ailment that only a tiny minority of people have. Well at least to that degree.... so is it fair to ask the majority to cater to the mInority? As far as I know second-hand marijuana smoke is not a carcinogen

There are also those of us that can and would be fired from our jobs if we were to fail a random pee test for any reason. Were I to smell pot smoke in the air I would need to vacate the area pronto. Even if that meant I just lost my entrance costs. I can't take any chances.

It's simply not true that you would inhale enough second hand pot smoke to ever fail a urine test for THC.
If that was true I would have failed the dozen at least times I was tested.
(07-24-2017, 09:17 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: The fact is pot stinks and those that smoke it stink also.  The smoke is not a issue for me just the stink and that most pot smokers look like crap. Sounds like a great time being around people that stink and look/ live like pigs.......

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

LOL you could not have made a better example of a redneck moron if you tried Laughing

Someone this stupid and closed minded must also think all these dirty stinky pot smokers who live like pigs are "libtards".

I can guarantee it.
For those of you still confused on the pig problem riddle me this, why is there a growing outcry from the citizen's of county that something be done? The commissioner's are co nsidering banning grows in parts of the county because why?? Is it because these people are such stellar neighbors?? Its amazing how some deny such a self evident problem. The pigs have moved in and set up shop and all are not happy....

(07-25-2017, 12:25 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 08:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 09:17 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: The fact is pot stinks and those that smoke it stink also.  The smoke is not a issue for me just the stink and that most pot smokers look like crap. Sounds like a great time being around people that stink and look/ live like pigs.......

Wow! "people that stink and look/ live like pigs......."
A bit hostile are we? 
I kind of like the fragrance of Marijuana smoke. (Maybe 'cause I miss it...haven't smoked in years)
And there are all kinds of people who "live like pigs" who don't use pot. 

Still, your comments are duly noted: Know we now even more about you.  Big Grin
I have delivered millions of gallons of water, tons of soil over the last few years and have been on hundreds of grows.  Yesterday.... 20 foot travel trailer they are living in, ( dope grow)  no hookups, 300 lb whale of a woman with a baby, man, 5 dogs all come out of this tiny trailer.  ( can you imagine the stink???) Trash everywhere, if this is not a pig wonk, define for me what a human pig is???  Do all the dope growers look and live like this??  No.   But many of them do.  I can assure you wonk most people would define these people as human pigs.. You don't?  Again how do you define a pig?   They are is no denying the dope crowd has had a positive affect economic wise, but!!!!  There is no denying there has been negative things also such as bringing in a whole class of pigs into the valley.  If you have a issue with someone being brutally honest about what is self evident, to bad..  I am more then happy to defend the dope growers on the positive and will point out the negative just as clearly... Many of these people look, act, live and stink like pigs....  

MY god you are stupid man, So because the great water boy sees rural pot growers that are allegedly all lowlifes that transfers to anyone who smokes pot?
What a tiny ignorant world you live in.
(07-25-2017, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

A bit hostile are we? 
I kind of like the fragrance of Marijuana smoke. (Maybe 'cause I miss it...haven't smoked in years)

I have delivered millions of gallons of water, tons of soil over the last few years and have been on hundreds of grows.  Yesterday.... 20 foot travel trailer they are living in, ( dope grow)  no hookups, 300 lb whale of a woman with a baby, man, 5 dogs all come out of this tiny trailer.  ( can you imagine the stink???) Trash everywhere, if this is not a pig wonk, define for me what a human pig is???  Do all the dope growers look and live like this??  No.   But many of them do.  I can assure you wonk most people would define these people as human pigs.. You don't?  Again how do you define a pig?   They are is no denying the dope crowd has had a positive affect economic wise, but!!!!  There is no denying there has been negative things also such as bringing in a whole class of pigs into the valley.  If you have a issue with someone being brutally honest about what is self evident, to bad..  I am more then happy to defend the dope growers on the positive and will point out the negative just as clearly... Many of these people look, act, live and stink like pigs....  

MY god you are stupid man, So because the great water boy sees rural pot growers that are allegedly all lowlifes that transfers to anyone who smokes pot?

Agree with you 100% on this, TVg.
(07-25-2017, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:

LOL you could not have made a better example of a redneck moron if you tried

Someone this stupid and closed minded must also think all these dirty stinky pot smokers who live like pigs are "libtards".

I can guarantee it.
Straight from the pot head himself, is it 4.20 yet???

(07-25-2017, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

A bit hostile are we? 

You lie... I made it very clear not all.. many. You seem to have a problem reading... Are you taking 4.20 early today??

For those still confused, when my crew and engine come off the fire line after 14 days I can assure you we stink. We don't notice as you have grown used ti it, but those not involved in fire notice I can assure you. Pot stinks when smoked you stink when you smoke it. Period. You don't notice as you are used to the stink but those around you I can assure you do notice. I don't care if you smoke your pot, but be careful where you do so as you stink and people will be unhappy. I don't care if you live like a pig, but if it affects others ( hence the county considering banning it in some area's do to complaints) people will be unhappy. Are some of you so devoid of common sense you can't see the issues pot has brought here??? ( there is positives also) put your big boy pants on, if you can't handle someone telling you that you stink( this is self evident) maybe you should move on to something else snowflake....

(07-25-2017, 12:51 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 12:38 PM)Juniper Wrote:

A bit hostile are we? 

Of course CP is hostile. If you don't think and act like CP you suck.
Lets see, I base my opinion on personal experience, how many gallons of water have you delivered?  Hundreds of yards of soil???  Thousands of tons of rock??? Spent more then in month in 2015 defending dope grows in northern ca hayfork area. ( with 4 of my wildland engines with me running one of them)  how much experience do you have!!!!!  I will bet none! I could set you next to me and make a total fool out of you in a few days seeing many of these grows and the people in them in action. A pig laying on a pig pen does not smell or see the stink.  A pig walking by does not notice either as they are the same.  I can assure you the none pigs walking by can see and smell the stink.. How do you define a human pig???  A human that lives like animal is a pig and these grows have many of them.. No sewer, trash everywhere, unwashed stinking people running around,  these are not pigs?

I'm not talking about pot here. Just your basic general attitude toward anyone here with a different opinion than yours.

As for pot, I know PLENTY of hard working, decent, non smelly, high class smokers.  You lumped everyone into the same boat.
You know what I think stinks, diesel engines. I think they should ban all diesel trucks with that black carbon polluting the environment.
And those truck drivers all smell like pigs. (capitalist pigs, no less)
(07-25-2017, 05:14 PM)Juniper Wrote:

A bit hostile are we? 

Lets see, I base my opinion on personal experience, how many gallons of water have you delivered?  Hundreds of yards of soil???  Thousands of tons of rock??? Spent more then in month in 2015 defending dope grows in northern ca hayfork area. ( with 4 of my wildland engines with me running one of them)  how much experience do you have!!!!!  I will bet none! I could set you next to me and make a total fool out of you in a few days seeing many of these grows and the people in them in action. A pig laying on a pig pen does not smell or see the stink.  A pig walking by does not notice either as they are the same.  I can assure you the none pigs walking by can see and smell the stink.. How do you define a human pig???  A human that lives like animal is a pig and these grows have many of them.. No sewer, trash everywhere, unwashed stinking people running around,  these are not pigs?

I'm not talking about pot here. Just your basic general attitude toward anyone here with a different opinion than yours.

As for pot, I know PLENTY of hard working, decent, non smelly, high class smokers.  You lumped everyone into the same boat.

All that, and a bag of chips! In a difficult world of pain and suffering I hope the problem that I find most difficult to deal with is the oder or pot smoke. 
Now, if had to put up with a goat herder who smoked pot, didn't bathe, was afflicted with noxious flatulence, and kept a dog who had bad breath, I'd want to sound off about it.
...snowflake.  Razz
(07-25-2017, 05:14 PM)Juniper Wrote:

A bit hostile are we? 

There are lots of people that live like pigs as you well know.... I did not label all pot people as pigs... just many.. not my fault most are pigs based on personal experience I might add. How much water have you delivered? Soil? Rock? To grows??? Hmmmm ? How much time have you spent setting up to defend grows from fire??? Its a interesting crowd when they make it very clear they want the grow saved and dont give a rip about anything else. You are not fooling anyone by acting like what is self evident does not exist.. go hang out at the local hardware store when they are setting up in the spring. You can't miss them driving their filthy rigs, looking like crap and stinking when they walk in the store. Go talk to the people on the counter of the hardware store if they can't see or smell a grower coming in the store..... You can have any opinion you want, but if you physically stink people will notice...

Your right chuck diesel engines do stink and I can assure you I don't start my dump truck in my shop or heavy equipment just to smell it. I would love to have all trucks turned off for a week and you will find out real quick how much it " stinks" not having diesels around... in fact you could make a example of what you think of diesels by living by what you say. Lets tear out that road in front of your house, the foundation under your house, the timber brought to build your house, the list is endless.... You want to go there chuck???? Wise up and grow a bit of a brain for one that acts like a wise guy, what a incredibly stupid thing to compare the stink of pot to....

I met a water truck driver once. That guy was a pig.
(07-25-2017, 01:47 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

I can guarantee it.
Straight from the pot head himself,   is it 4.20 yet???

You can have it both ways you moron. You can't say you are only talking about some pot smokers in a bigoted way and then turn around and try to denigrate me because I smoke pot.

You are simply not a very bright person.
(07-25-2017, 05:30 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Capitalist PIG....There are lots of people that live like pigs as you well know....  I did not label all pot people as pigs...  just many..  

YOUR words you fucking IDIOT you didn't say Many you said most. Which is an ignorant, wrong and a bigot motivated  comment from an obvious bigot.

"The fact is pot stinks and those that smoke it stink also. The smoke is not a issue for me just the stink and that most pot smokers look like crap. Sounds like a great time being around people that stink and look/ live like pigs..

go hang out at the local hardware store when they are setting up in the spring. You can't miss them driving their filthy rigs, looking  like crap and stinking when they walk in the store.

So you see dirty hippies at some Podunk hardware store and now you know what most pot smokers are like. Blink Blink

Have you ever been anywhere in your entire pathetic life that might give a you a REAL outlook on things?
I doubt it.
Funny how the left hates the self evident being pointed out... Pot stinks when smoked, pot smokers stink because of this, and many growers live like pigs. If the growers were such stellar neighbors why the rise in complaints? Cheers

(07-25-2017, 06:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 05:30 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Capitalist PIG....There are lots of people that live like pigs as you well know....  I did not label all pot people as pigs...  just many..  

YOUR words you fucking IDIOT you didn't say Many you said most. Which is an ignorant, wrong and a bigot motivated  comment from an obvious bigot.

"The fact is pot stinks and those that smoke it stink also. The smoke is not a issue for me just the stink and that most pot smokers look like crap. Sounds like a great time being around people that stink and look/ live like pigs..

go hang out at the local hardware store when they are setting up in the spring. You can't miss them driving their filthy rigs, looking  like crap and stinking when they walk in the store.

So you see dirty hippies at some Podunk hardware store and now you know what most pot smokers are like. Blink Blink

Have you ever been anywhere in your entire pathetic life that might give a you a REAL outlook on things?
I doubt it.
Any thing You say... Lmao. I base what I see on personal experience, how much water you hauled, how much rock? How much soil? How much time on the fire line setting up to defend grows? O thats right none! You know nothing about me ( I do a lot of things , storage 2 complexes, apartments, heavy equipment, fire, and a few other things.) I deal with people all the time and I can assure you I can recognize a stinky pig when I see one. You may not live like a pig, but I can assure you you stink when you take your 4.20 break every day and smoke that foul smelling weed. You stink but are unaware how bad you stink because you are involved with the act. The only person fooled by the stink is you and the others involved. Anyone else is quite aware how foul smelling the stuff is. Many/ most shrug.... Close enough if you can't see the similarities I suggest you lay off the 4.20 breaks... As it appears to be affecting your power to apply common sense..
(07-25-2017, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I can guarantee it.

You can have it both ways you moron. You can't say you are only talking about some pot smokers in a bigoted way and then turn around and try to denigrate me because I smoke pot.

Whats bigoted about saying one stinks and lives like a pig when this is self evident?? Do you even know what bigoted means???

(07-25-2017, 09:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I can guarantee it.

Whats bigoted about saying one stinks and lives like a pig when this is self evident??  Do you even know what bigoted means???

I think most of us do know what a bigot is. 
I wonder if you have a firm grasp about the term "self evident"? 
No...what you have attempted to describe is not "obvious, clear, or plain". 
Your attitude is narrow and simplistic. 
You have every right to hold this (these) view. But your argument is lame and won't convince anyone here it is valid.
What..? "I stink, therefore I am".  Razz