Eclipse? ask me if I care
(08-22-2017, 03:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 02:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
I have essentially unused eclipse glasses, no finger prints or scratches, non-smoker, kids free.

For sale for the bargain price of $1 each. These are not counterfeit, they're the genuine thing. Don't miss this incredible bargain for the next eclipse.

Only two available, s/h $9.99, don't wait.

Laughing Laughing

What a waste of space. I hope you flagged this idiot.

I don't think I've ever flagged anybody on CL till the night DB recalled their Eclipse glasses and people were selling them on CL for $50.00
(08-22-2017, 04:03 PM)Juniper Wrote:
I have essentially unused eclipse glasses, no finger prints or scratches, non-smoker, kids free.

For sale for the bargain price of $1 each. These are not counterfeit, they're the genuine thing. Don't miss this incredible bargain for the next eclipse.

Laughing Laughing

I don't think I've ever flagged anybody on CL till the night DB recalled their Eclipse glasses and people were selling them on CL for $50.00
You should flag more people. EVERYONE should IMO. It's the only way to keep the assholes on CL from ruining the site.

Laughing Laughing

I made it up. It's just a joke. Jeez.
(08-22-2017, 04:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Well Jeez it's not as if it couldn't have been real. That's exactly how they sell crap on TV. Smiling

It reminds of the guy who was or maybe still is giving free CD's away on how to become a millionaire.
It's free with $6.95 shipping and handling.
A CD can be sent media mail for probably about 50 cents.

Also did you know people were asking 100 bucks for glasses on CL?
(08-22-2017, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Well Jeez it's not as if it couldn't have been real. That's exactly how they sell crap on TV. Smiling

It reminds of the guy who was or maybe still is giving free CD's away on how to become a millionaire.

So, you're saying I'm not asking enough?   Big Grin
(08-22-2017, 05:37 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 05:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

So, you're saying I'm not asking enough?   Big Grin

Laughing
Someone in my town is collecting them to "send to kids in South America and SE Asia for the 2019 Eclipse".  Hmmmm... truth?  Or collecting them to sell them on eBay in 2019?!?!   Eyebrows
(08-22-2017, 07:11 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Someone in my town is collecting them to "send to kids in South America and SE Asia for the 2019 Eclipse".  Hmmmm... truth?  Or collecting them to sell them on eBay in 2019?!?!   Eyebrows

I can't imagine collecting them to sell on ebay. Because if you guy them in bulk you could buy them for 50 cents a piece and probably less.
Just talked to a guy who told me he went out at 10:15 to see the eclipse. It was dark and he could see the stars. After about ten minutes, his wife told him to come on in, it was late and he had to work in the morning.
(08-22-2017, 09:40 PM)chuck white Wrote: Just talked to a guy who told me he went out at 10:15 to see the eclipse. It was dark and he could see the stars. After about ten minutes, his wife told him to come on in, it was late and he had to work in the morning.

Big Grin