Hypocricy at it's finest.
[Image: jared%20k_zpsqrzdrkzv.jpg]
(08-10-2017, 01:56 PM)tvguy Wrote: [Image: jared%20k_zpsqrzdrkzv.jpg]
I don't think you are being fair. Kushner only MARRIED into the family and on several occasions crossed the Hudson into New Jersey shopping for a new Rolls Royce. And I'd bet Jared feels travel to New Jersey is being engaged in foreign affairs.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

I'd say he has some pretty impressive credentials that I'm sure he would be happy to put up against you or Kim Jun-Ug.....
(08-12-2017, 09:17 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

I'd say he has some pretty impressive credentials that I'm sure he would be happy to put up against you or Kim Jun-Ug.....

Really?  Laughing

"Pretty impressive credentials"? 

The point was "Foreign Affairs". 

See anything there suggesting Kushner has foreign affairs experience?
(08-12-2017, 09:17 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

What credentials are those?

The first time he picked up a golf club, in 1994, Kim reportedly shot a 38-under par round on North Korea's only golf course, including 11 holes-in-one. He then decided to retire from the sport for ever.

The fledgling leader was a genius as an infant, with official North Korean biographies stating that he had learned to walk at just 3 weeks and was talking at 8 weeks.

Kim wrote six full operas in two years, "all of which are better than any in the history of music,"

He designed the Tower of the Juche Idea, a 170-metre tower in the east bank of the River Taedong in central Pyongyang that is topped by a glowing red flame.

Kim's official biography also claims that he wrote 1,500 books during his time at Kim Sung Il University, from where he graduated in 1964.

Kim Jong-un was a prodigy who could drive at the age of 3 and was winning yachting races at just 9.
(08-12-2017, 03:54 PM)chuck white Wrote:

The first time he picked up a golf club, in 1994, Kim reportedly shot a 38-under par round on North Korea's only golf course, including 11 holes-in-one. He then decided to retire from the sport for ever.

The fledgling leader was a genius as an infant, with official North Korean biographies stating that he had learned to walk at just 3 weeks and was talking at 8 weeks.

Kim wrote six full operas in two years, "all of which are better than any in the history of music,"

He designed the Tower of the Juche Idea, a 170-metre tower in the east bank of the River Taedong in central Pyongyang that is topped by a glowing red flame.

Kim's official biography also claims that he wrote 1,500 books during his time at Kim Sung Il University, from where he graduated in 1964.

Kim Jong-un was a prodigy who could drive at the age of 3 and was winning yachting races at just 9.

It sounds like he'd give our illustrious leader a run for his money! And they both have funny hair!
(08-12-2017, 09:31 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Really? 

And what has experience got us in the last few decades???? I can assure you I'm tired of the" experience" of the " professional" in many area's......

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(08-18-2017, 01:57 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Really? 

And what has experience got us in the last few decades????   I can assure you I'm tired of the" experience"  of the " professional"  in many area's......

You have just expressed an attitude without any suggestion for the specific problem you are tired of. 

I know: Let's have truck drivers conduct our foreign affairs. I have known a few truck drivers, mostly good people, but I'm sure I don't want them negotiating with the heads of State of other countries. 

Ranting about a problem is so much easier than suggesting solutions.
(08-18-2017, 02:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Really? 

And what has experience got us in the last few decades????   I can assure you I'm tired of the" experience"  of the " professional"  in many area's......

You have just expressed an attitude without any suggestion for the specific problem you are tired of. 

I know: Let's have truck drivers conduct our foreign affairs. I have known a few truck drivers, mostly good people, but I'm sure I don't want them negotiating with the heads of State of other countries. 

Attitude?? It's self evident what " experience" has got us.. Are you that slow??? N korea nukes, Iran on the way with nukes, middle east one huge cluster.... I could go on and on. You are nothing but a blind sheeple believing the " experience" lie. Could a trucker not work out well??? What are you comparing that to?? What has trasprired over the last decade??? I'll take that comparison any day of the week..... and a side note a lecture about attitude from a sheeple union guy thar requires the collective in order to make a average living....You wouldn't know thinking outside the box if it bit you on the rear!! Think you can recognize attitude now??? Cheers

(08-18-2017, 04:46 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Really? 

Attitude??  It's self evident what " experience" has got us.. Are you that slow??? N korea nukes, Iran on the way with nukes, middle east one huge cluster.... I could go on and on. You are nothing but a blind sheeple believing the " experience" lie.  Could a trucker not work out well???   What are you comparing that to??  What has trasprired over the last decade??? I'll take that comparison any day of the week.....    and a side note a lecture about attitude from a sheeple union guy thar requires the collective in order to make a average living....You wouldn't know thinking outside the box if it bit you on the rear!!   Think you can recognize attitude now???  Cheers

Laughing I'm reminded of Julie Andrews in "The King and I"..."Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."
(08-18-2017, 04:59 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 09:31 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Really? 

Attitude??  It's self evident what " experience" has got us.. Are you that slow??? N korea nukes, Iran on the way with nukes, middle east one huge cluster.... I could go on and on. You are nothing but a blind sheeple believing the " experience" lie.  Could a trucker not work out well???   What are you comparing that to??  What has trasprired over the last decade??? I'll take that comparison any day of the week.....    and a side note a lecture about attitude from a sheeple union guy thar requires the collective in order to make a average living....You wouldn't know thinking outside the box if it bit you on the rear!!   Think you can recognize attitude now???  Cheers

I'm reminded of Julie Andrews in "The King and I"..."Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."
I'll help you out wonk I call out pure stupidity when it's self-evident

(08-18-2017, 05:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 04:59 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 01:57 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: And what has experience got us in the last few decades????   I can assure you I'm tired of the" experience"  of the " professional"  in many area's......

I'm reminded of Julie Andrews in "The King and I"..."Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."
I'll help you out wonk I call out pure stupidity when it's self-evident

You just keep calling Cpig.  Razz
Will do.... When I take a few minutes now and then to look around I see a target rich environment.... Chucky is another great example of this... this thread is about hypocrisy and chucky was calling for a ban on diesel engines back in the stinky pig thread( pot users, growers and workers) and yet here he still is posting away on this forum on something brought to him by the diesel... he really might trying living what he advocates...

(08-18-2017, 06:09 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Will do.... When I take a few  minutes now and then to look around I see a target rich environment.... Chucky is another great example of this...  this thread is about hypocrisy and chucky was calling for a ban on diesel engines back in the stinky pig thread(   pot users, growers and workers)   and yet here he still is posting away on this forum on something brought to him by the diesel...      he really  might trying living what he advocates...

Just think how bad a hippie in a diesel truck would stink.