Ashley Judd records her attempt to get man fired for complimenting her … real women b
Wow what a jerk. I'm glad I never paid money to see a movie this woman was in.

Actress Ashley Judd was so outraged by the sexist assault she received at an airport on Saturday that she took to Facebook Live to rant about the experience.
“I was coming through security and a guy said ‘Hey sweetheart,” she recalled. “And I said ‘I’m not your sweetheart. I am your client.’”
“Then when I was setting my things out he said ‘hey nice dress.’”
The horror.
How can anyone expect her to be anything other than mortified by this felonious assault?
But then when she was “setting her things out” the man had the nerve to touch her.
“I didn’t see him touch anybody else. And I turned around and I said ‘that was unnecessary.” By that time, you know, my skin was burning, my feet are burning. It’s so hard to continue to set these boundaries when someone continues to push.

“And then for good measure, he said again, ‘have a good day sweetheart,’” she said with horror.
But she wasn’t done.
Judd then posted a follow up where the self-professed ”nasty woman” said she was “happy to report that the manager with whom (she) spoke immediately apologized because (she) had a list of items to review with him.”

The manager told her that he would have a “second and longer conversation” with the employee when the airport wasn’t as busy.
If she thought that the women watching the videos would support her, and her brand of feminism, she was sorely mistaken.
“Embarrassing to the state of KY. you’re ridiculous …….oh by the way you must be really tired from traveling you look horrible you should have embraced the compliment,” Lesley Cook-Baker said.
“Why don’t you just fall off the earth!” Angelia Dawsey wrote.
“Hey sweetheart your opinion sucks and so does your dress,” viewer Lindsay Whitt added.
Cyndi Scully Graves said she “lost a lot of respect for her after watching this…she needs to get a grip! She COMPLAINED to someone’s boss about this!!! So over Ashley Judd!!!”
“You are truly what’s wrong with America!!” Heather Audis wrote. “Idiot liberals like you find something to be offended about every single day! Being nice is now offensive! You need to get a life! You really are a nasty woman!”
“You’re part of the problem as to why chivalry is dying. There is no problem with someone giving a compliment. Get real. Not everybody wants you,” Natalie Gebhard said bluntly. “Prayers for the fella you needlessly tried to get in trouble.”
And Jennifer Johnson Stricklin told her to “Take a deep breath and get over” herself.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/08/a...rip-522978
(08-11-2017, 07:04 PM)tvguy Wrote: Wow what a jerk. I'm glad I never paid money to see a movie this woman was in.

Actress Ashley Judd was so outraged by the sexist assault she received at an airport on Saturday that she took to Facebook Live to rant about the experience.
“I was coming through security and a guy said ‘Hey sweetheart,” she recalled. “And I said ‘I’m not your sweetheart. I am your client.’”
“Then when I was setting my things out he said ‘hey nice dress.’”
The horror.
How can anyone expect her to be anything other than mortified by this felonious assault?
But then when she was “setting her things out” the man had the nerve to touch her.
“I didn’t see him touch anybody else. And I turned around and I said ‘that was unnecessary.” By that time, you know, my skin was burning, my feet are burning. It’s so hard to continue to set these boundaries when someone continues to push.

“And then for good measure, he said again, ‘have a good day sweetheart,’” she said with horror.
But she wasn’t done.
Judd then posted a follow up where the self-professed ”nasty woman” said she was “happy to report that the manager with whom (she) spoke immediately apologized because (she) had a list of items to review with him.”

The manager told her that he would have a “second and longer conversation” with the employee when the airport wasn’t as busy.
If she thought that the women watching the videos would support her, and her brand of feminism, she was sorely mistaken.
“Embarrassing to the state of KY. you’re ridiculous …….oh by the way you must be really tired from traveling you look horrible you should have embraced the compliment,” Lesley Cook-Baker said.
“Why don’t you just fall off the earth!” Angelia Dawsey wrote.
“Hey sweetheart your opinion sucks and so does your dress,” viewer Lindsay Whitt added.
Cyndi Scully Graves said she “lost a lot of respect for her after watching this…she needs to get a grip! She COMPLAINED to someone’s boss about this!!! So over Ashley Judd!!!”
“You are truly what’s wrong with America!!” Heather Audis wrote. “Idiot liberals like you find something to be offended about every single day! Being nice is now offensive! You need to get a life! You really are a nasty woman!”
“You’re part of the problem as to why chivalry is dying. There is no problem with someone giving a compliment. Get real. Not everybody wants you,” Natalie Gebhard said bluntly. “Prayers for the fella you needlessly tried to get in trouble.”
And Jennifer Johnson Stricklin told her to “Take a deep breath and get over” herself.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/08/a...rip-522978

I figured there was something wrong with her when her and Dario went there separate ways. He is one of the most awesome men on  the planet for many reasons, including his racing prowess.  Wink
I thought it was OK to compliment clothing, just not someone personal look.