Wonky... a message from the past!
From "On This Day" on Facebook. A message posted for Wonky by Eva (Clone) to my Facebook. I sure miss that broad!

[Image: 73e36355c6bf7eaba555515f8e88f8d7.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(08-23-2017, 08:36 AM)Scrapper Wrote: From "On This Day" on Facebook. A message posted for Wonky by Eva (Clone) to my Facebook. I sure miss that broad!

[Image: 73e36355c6bf7eaba555515f8e88f8d7.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I too, miss her posts!
Between the two of you (Clone and Scrapper), she was the lady....
(08-23-2017, 09:44 AM)Hugo Wrote: Between the two of you (Clone and Scrapper), she was the lady....

Yes, she was!  And... fuck you.
Laughing Laughing
(08-23-2017, 09:45 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 09:44 AM)Hugo Wrote: Between the two of you (Clone and Scrapper), she was the lady....

Wink I think you may have just proved his point.

But, times change, people are allowed to be different, social standards for language change, and you are an independent woman. 

And I admit to a bias. Those few who know me "in person" know I'm "crude, rude, and socially unacceptable". Yet, I am particular about where I use the F-Word and other words like it. I don't use it a the table with family, with the receptionist at the dentist, one the phone with my Aunt Dorothy, or when posting on a public forum or other places other than direct exchanges with one person. 

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling
(08-23-2017, 04:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

But, times change, people are allowed to be different, social standards for language change, and you are an independent woman. 

And I admit to a bias. Those few who know me "in person" know I'm "crude, rude, and socially unacceptable". Yet, I am particular about where I use the F-Word and other words like it. I don't use it a the table with family, with the receptionist at the dentist, one the phone with my Aunt Dorothy, or when posting on a public forum or other places other than direct exchanges with one person. 

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Oh, good God!  I can't believe you Wonky.   Give me a break. What a piece of work you are!
(08-23-2017, 04:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Oh, good God!  I can't believe you Wonky.   Give me a break. What a piece of work you are!

Belive me! 
(But you might want to brace yourself for a PM!)
(08-23-2017, 04:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Belive me! 

WTH?  Should I be afraid? Personally, I consider your last little civil PM to be threatening. How about it?

Scrapper has the right to use any language she wants.  It doesn't make her better or worse than you be the supercilious, pontificating boy scout.
(08-23-2017, 04:39 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 09:45 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Yes, she was!  And... fuck you.

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Belive me! 

WTH?  Should I be afraid? Personally, I consider your last little civil PM to be threatening. How about it?

Scrapper has the right to use any language she wants.  It doesn't make her better or worse than you be the supercilious, pontificating boy scout.

Never a Boy Scout.  Laughing
(08-23-2017, 04:48 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 04:39 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 04:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Wink I think you may have just proved his point.

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Belive me! 

Never a Boy Scout.  Laughing

Just threatening?
it's the spirit of the age. I was all excited about hooking up the computer but that seems to be quelled.
Good to know some things never change. Comforting in these troubled times.
(08-23-2017, 09:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: it's the spirit of the age. I was all excited about hooking up the  computer but that seems to be quelled.

Perhaps, but I'm not threatening you nor anyone else. Wink
(08-23-2017, 09:42 PM)Juniper Wrote: [quote pid='394242' dateline='1503549341']
it's the spirit of the age. I was all excited about hooking up the  computer but that seems to be quelled.

Perhaps, but I'm not threatening you nor anyone else. Wink
[/quote]

I did not think so. I meant Wonky can always be counted on to be stepping in a puddle rather than laying his jacket down to allow safe passage.

I venture to say that between the two of you (Hugo and Scrapper) you are the lady....

Laughing
(08-23-2017, 10:31 PM)chuck white Wrote:

I venture to say that between the two of you (Hugo and Scrapper) you are the lady....

Laughing

Little Larry is the you, correct?

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Belive me! 

For the record, I did not send a PM to Juniper laced with vulgar language typical of my "face-to-face" personality. 
After a bit of reflection, I realized it that while personal, it would still be as remote as if posted online: That is, she still could not slap me for the insult because I'd be behind the skirts of this virtual space. 
Social media has unleashed a torrent of this kind of interaction: People expressing vulgar and insulting expressions they would never do in person for fear of getting hit in the face. Our national interactions are flooded with it. 
How brave we are when behind this screen of protection! 

So, I still stand behind the comments I made to (about) Scrapper's comment. I may not be right. Others with opposite opinions may not be right either. It's OPINON. I retain my right to express reasonable opinions and views, and I am man enough to tolerate the insults that may follow. I don't enjoy them, but can deal with it.
(08-23-2017, 09:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: it's the spirit of the age. I was all excited about hooking up the  computer but that seems to be quelled.

That's what I'm here for! Wink
(08-23-2017, 10:34 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 10:31 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Laughing

Little Larry is the you, correct?

Careful VS. Not sure if you're saying what I think you are but...well....be careful.
Quote:People expressing vulgar and insulting expressions they would never do in person for fear of getting hit in the face. Our national interactions are flooded with it. 

How brave we are when behind this screen of protection!

So all you see in this is Scrapper's obscenity but not Larry's malicious trolling?  He deserved it.  But you didn't say one word about his behavior.   You are a hypocrite, Wonky.  Now, go tell me how you cannot "parse" my writing style and  hide behind that!