Wonky... a message from the past!
(08-24-2017, 08:17 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 10:34 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 10:31 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 09:45 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 09:44 AM)Hugo Wrote: Between the two of you (Clone and Scrapper), she was the lady....

Yes, she was!  And... fuck you.

I venture to say that between the two of you (Hugo and Scrapper) you are the lady....

Laughing

Little Larry is the you, correct?

Careful VS. Not sure if you're saying what I think you are but...well....be careful.
Why? As we have learned so well, there are no repercussions from slander of any kind in this virtual space. 
"Sticks and stones may hurt...."
Be careful? 
Maybe be careful about the words we choose in what we post.
(08-24-2017, 08:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 09:45 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Yes, she was!  And... fuck you.

I venture to say that between the two of you (Hugo and Scrapper) you are the lady....

Laughing

Careful VS. Not sure if you're saying what I think you are but...well....be careful.
Why? As we have learned so well, there are no repercussions from slander of any kind in this virtual space. 
Be careful? 

Are you accusing me of Slander now, Wonky. How about this:

I'm now sure if VS meant what it sounded like.  If he did, he could expect to receive a verbal crap storm from me. How's that. 

Too vulgar? Too slanderous?  I'm sure VS can take whatever I hurl.
Well... some things never change, eh?  Blink  Seriously, I just wanted to share something with Wonky that happened to show up on my computer screen.  It made me think of a very dear friend and her wonderful sense of humor.  Leave it to H/arry to piss all over it... that's what he does here.  And... leave it to Wonky to let that behavior slide, yet attack a woman for using language he feels is unbecoming.  Rolling Eyes  I guess RVF is proof that some things/people don't change.  Sad.
(08-24-2017, 08:26 AM)Juniper Wrote:
Quote:People expressing vulgar and insulting expressions they would never do in person for fear of getting hit in the face. Our national interactions are flooded with it. 

How brave we are when behind this screen of protection!

So all you see in this is Scrapper's obscenity but not Larry's malicious trolling?  He deserved it.  But you didn't say one word about his behavior.   You are a hypocrite, Wonky.  Now, go tell me how you cannot "parse" my writing style and  hide behind that!

Laughing  Of course I deserved it! I absolutely chuckled at Scrappers response!  I thought it was one of very few lucid moments for her!
(08-24-2017, 09:28 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 08:26 AM)Juniper Wrote:
Quote:People expressing vulgar and insulting expressions they would never do in person for fear of getting hit in the face. Our national interactions are flooded with it. 

So all you see in this is Scrapper's obscenity but not Larry's malicious trolling?  He deserved it.  But you didn't say one word about his behavior.   You are a hypocrite, Wonky.  Now, go tell me how you cannot "parse" my writing style and  hide behind that!

Laughing  Of course I deserved it! I absolutely chuckled at Scrappers response!  I thought it was one of very few lucid moments for her!

And round and round we go, where it stops.... Wink
(08-24-2017, 08:00 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 04:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 04:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 04:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Wink I think you may have just proved his point.

But, times change, people are allowed to be different, social standards for language change, and you are an independent woman. 

And I admit to a bias. Those few who know me "in person" know I'm "crude, rude, and socially unacceptable". Yet, I am particular about where I use the F-Word and other words like it. I don't use it a the table with family, with the receptionist at the dentist, one the phone with my Aunt Dorothy, or when posting on a public forum or other places other than direct exchanges with one person. 

But, that's just me. 

And maybe Hugo.  Smiling

Oh, good God!  I can't believe you Wonky.   Give me a break. What a piece of work you are!

Belive me! 
(But you might want to brace yourself for a PM!)

For the record, I did not send a PM to Juniper laced with vulgar language typical of my "face-to-face" personality. 
After a bit of reflection, I realized it that while personal, it would still be as remote as if posted online: That is, she still could not slap me for the insult because I'd be behind the skirts of this virtual space. 
Social media has unleashed a torrent of this kind of interaction: People expressing vulgar and insulting expressions they would never do in person for fear of getting hit in the face. Our national interactions are flooded with it. 

So, I still stand behind the comments I made to (about) Scrapper's comment. I may not be right. Others with opposite opinions may not be right either. It's OPINON. I retain my right to express reasonable opinions and views, and I am man enough to tolerate the insults that may follow. I don't enjoy them, but can deal with it.

Your opinion you stated that is just an opinion is that Scrapper is not a lady because she replied to an offensive remark with another offensive remark.

This is 2017 LOTS of people will and do say FUCK YOU on occasion and it does not reflect their character like you think.
You just put down scrapper and excused it because it's just your opinion. Like you always do when you constantly object to behavior, attitude or words we use.

Social media has unleashed a torrent of this kind of interaction: People expressing vulgar and insulting expressions they would never do in person for fear of getting hit in the face. Our national interactions are flooded with it.

What the hell would you know about social media?

How in the hell do you know what other people will or will not say in person?  

And who elected YOU to chastise or look down on others over the words they choose?
(08-24-2017, 08:47 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Well... some things never change, eh?  Blink  Seriously, I just wanted to share something with Wonky that happened to show up on my computer screen.  It made me think of a very dear friend and her wonderful sense of humor.  Leave it to H/arry to piss all over it... that's what he does here.  And... leave it to Wonky to let that behavior slide, yet attack a woman for using language he feels is unbecoming.  Rolling Eyes  I guess RVF is proof that some things/people don't change.  Sad.

You nailed it.

Laughing

Be careful? 
Maybe just SHUT THE FUCK UP when the urge to control comes over you?
Wonky appears to have an issue with Free Speech. I think he would like some Government Oversight on it....
(08-24-2017, 01:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 10:31 PM)chuck white Wrote: I venture to say that between the two of you (Hugo and Scrapper) you are the lady....

Laughing

Be careful? 
Or maybe should should consider paying attention to the urges revealing your native intelligence?
(08-24-2017, 07:19 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 10:34 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Little Larry is the you, correct?

Be careful? 
Or maybe should should consider paying attention to the urges revealing your native intelligence?

My intelligence has never been a factor so it must be at least average. You are the one here who needs to control and "pay attention" to the constant urge to tell others to behave. To tell others how to act , what words to use or what should or should not be posted .

I think it comes from the mind of a person who actually thinks he has a higher intelligence and this is where the arrogance comes from.
But I have no clue how after being told the same thing I'm saying now, COUNTLESS times by so many posters an actual "intelligent" person STILL doesn't get it.
(08-24-2017, 10:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 08:17 AM)Juniper Wrote: Careful VS. Not sure if you're saying what I think you are but...well....be careful.
Be careful? 

My intelligence has never been a factor so it must be at least average. You are the one here who needs to control and "pay attention" to  the constant urge to tell others to behave. To tell others how to act , what words to use or what should or should not be posted .

I think it comes from the mind of a person who actually thinks he has a higher intelligence and this is where the arrogance comes from.
But I have no clue how after being told the same thing I'm saying now, COUNTLESS times by so many posters an actual "intelligent" person STILL doesn't get it.
Above you say, Maybe just SHUT THE FUCK UP when the urge to control comes over you?"
My argument, from day one, is that you are hiding behind the skirts of this "virtual space" and in real life face to face situations this kind of insulting tone and language would not be tolerated. It takes a certain intelligence to process that.

And...I'ts simply unnecessary. And dangerous. Go to a local bar, tell the guy at the next stool to "Shut the fuck up" and when you pick yourself up from the floor see if you feel like saying it again.  Razz
  • (08-25-2017, 07:54 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
    (08-24-2017, 08:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Why? As we have learned so well, there are no repercussions from slander of any kind in this virtual space. 
    Be careful? 

My intelligence has never been a factor so it must be at least average. You are the one here who needs to control and "pay attention" to  the constant urge to tell others to behave. To tell others how to act , what words to use or what should or should not be posted .

Above you say, Maybe just SHUT THE FUCK UP when the urge to control comes over you?"
    My argument, from day one, is that you are hiding behind the skirts of this "virtual space" and in real life face to face situations this kind of insulting tone and language would not be tolerated. It takes a certain intelligence to process that.

And...I'ts simply unnecessary. And dangerous. Go to a local bar, tell the guy at the next stool to "Shut the fuck up" and when you pick yourself up from the floor see if you feel like saying it again.

• Weak argument Wonky and not what you said the first time, when it was about how women should behave while ignoring the bad conduct of the poorly behaving male in the room. That's the part where I called your sexist attitude out, remember?On another note, everyone here is hiding behind the skirts of this virtual place in their own way.  Another weak argument.
  • By the way, TV, I don't believe what countless posters tell Wonky about this matters, because they are obviously too cretin-ish to be able to understand the level of his intelligence and therefore our puny little opinions are irrelevant.  Ants in the afterbirth so to speak. Wink

Wonky... Some of us interact in RL. Some of us interact on Facebook. Giving you a glimpse into personal lives and one's RL personality. I'd say TVg is pretty much "what you see is what you get". I don't see him being any different here than real life.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(08-25-2017, 08:57 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Wonky... Some of us interact in RL. Some of us interact on Facebook. Giving you a glimpse into personal lives and one's RL personality. I'd say TVg is pretty much "what you see is what you get". I don't see him being any different here than real life.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Oh, he knows.  He's met us before and spent time with all of us.
(08-25-2017, 07:54 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 08:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Why? As we have learned so well, there are no repercussions from slander of any kind in this virtual space. 
Be careful? 

And...I'ts simply unnecessary. And dangerous. Go to a local bar, tell the guy at the next stool to "Shut the fuck up" and when you pick yourself up from the floor see if you feel like saying it again.  Razz

I recently said you have no clue what social media is.. You are proving that point. I hate to tell you but this is a free country I can tell anyone to shut up anywhere.
And on social media(where we use our REAL names) that is so commonplace NO ONE thinks of resorting to violence for words on a screen. What they do is use words on a screen to reciprocate.

So if you want to pretend this is real life and up close. And we were in your "local Bar" and you decided that you needed to tell MY woman that she was not a lady because she told someone else who was rude to her "fuck you"

Then you just might be picking YOURSELF up off the floor. Because my ole lady is a bad ass Laughing
(08-25-2017, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 07:54 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 01:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Maybe just SHUT THE FUCK UP when the urge to control comes over you?

I recently said you have no clue what social media is.. You are proving that point. I hate to tell you but this is a free country I can tell anyone to shut up anywhere.
And on social media(where we use our REAL names) that is so commonplace NO ONE thinks of resorting to violence for words on a screen. What they do is use words on a screen to reciprocate.

So if you want to pretend this is real life and up close. And we were in your "local Bar" and you decided that you needed to tell MY woman that she was not a lady because she told someone else who was rude to her "fuck you"

Then you just might be picking YOURSELF up off the floor. Because my ole lady is a bad ass Laughing
At some point she would have to go home and feed the dogs.
THEN is when you will notice the 9 ball flying straight at your head. (Okay...NOT a threat: Kind of "figure of speech")
Wonky's self image and reality seem about as connected as the Donald's. Good stuff.
(08-26-2017, 07:23 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Wonky's self image and reality seem about as connected as the Donald's. Good stuff.

The "good stuff" is on the TV's suggestions thread. That's the good stuff. Wonky popped.  Don't know if we'll ever be able to put him together again. Embarrassed
(08-26-2017, 07:25 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 07:23 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Wonky's self image and reality seem about as connected as the Donald's. Good stuff.

The "good stuff" is on the TV's suggestions thread. That's the good stuff. Wonky popped.  Don't know if we'll ever be able to put him together again. Embarrassed

"All the kings horses and all the kings men..."

Stay tuned: Wonky 2.0 just might be a new and improved algorithm of syntax to shake a bake the stuff of forum decorum not seen since Prospero gave up on us. Or not. Nothing is certain. 
The jolt of vulgar crude and offensive outbursts at least garnered attention. Shameful, and abusive, but attention. 

Nothing remains static, science tells us. Like the shark, we move or die. 

Grist for the mill, we will sort the shallow from the curious, the dull from the inquisitive, and the brave from the spineless who go along to get along. 

This is no longer your grandfathers forum. Change is inevitable. 

Juniper said I was a Boy Scout. 

Be prepared.