Trump speaks like a toddler.
The other day I listed to Trump with  a teleprompter and just a bit later without.
   I cringe when the man speaks. And I used to think George W was bad. But Trump sounds like a toddler or maybe a teenage girl.

When I heard this I had to write it down.

Trump speaking TO Texas.....

"It's a great great state. Great people, and I think you will be up and running very very quickly. Really, very quickly.

At least he didn't say "believe me". Or "let me tell ya". Razz

Am I the only one who remember the right saying Obama couldn't speak with out a teleprompter? I don't hear them saying a word about Trump.
I've always felt that Trump has a very limited vocabulary and ability to convey cognizant thought. He sounds exactly the same every time.
(08-30-2017, 04:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: I've always felt that Trump has a very limited vocabulary and ability to convey cognizant thought.  He sounds exactly the same every time.

Believe me you are really really right. I mean very very right. Razz

I will admit I didn't learn or care to use proper grammar punctuation or sentence structure in school. I had bad scores in English as well as about everything else other than Biology , science or PE LOL.

I rarely wrote anything for years between high school and about 30 years old.But believe it or not (Wonky)  I was an avid book reader Then came apprentice ship school and all that changed.

But I think I have learned the most since ebay started and I began using a PC a lot. Not just using ebay but I was on ebay forums a lot. It's a great way to learn.
Anyway what I'm saying is I can thank forums and spelling Nazis for a lot of what I've learned.

So I'm mystified how a 70 year old business man comes off sounding like he does.
(08-30-2017, 04:54 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 04:25 PM)Juniper Wrote: I've always felt that Trump has a very limited vocabulary and ability to convey cognizant thought.  He sounds exactly the same every time.

I will admit I didn't learn or care to use proper grammar punctuation or sentence structure in school. I had bad scores in English as well as about everything else other than Biology , science or PE LOL.

I rarely wrote anything for years between high school and about 30 years old.But believe it or not (Wonky)  I was an avid book reader Then came apprentice ship school and all that changed.

But I think I have learned the most since ebay started and I began using a PC a lot. Not just using ebay but I was on ebay forums a lot. It's a great way to learn.
Anyway what I'm saying is I can thank forums and spelling Nazis for a lot of what I've learned.

So I'm mystified how a 70 year old business man comes off sounding like he does.

I'm guessing he just has someone to do just about everything for him. I'm as mystified as you though.
(08-30-2017, 05:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I'm guessing he just has someone to do just about everything for him. I'm as mystified as you though.
Good guess. I don't know what else to think. I know there are people who claim he's very internet illiterate as far as email or using a PC.
My guess is that's exactly why he takes his daughter everywhere.
(08-30-2017, 06:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 05:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Good guess. I don't know what else to think. I know there are people who claim he's very internet illiterate as far as email or using a PC.
My guess is that's exactly why he takes his daughter everywhere.

If I didn't know his daughter was all grown up that would paint a particularly hilarious picture.   Laughing