Oregon State Song
(09-16-2017, 02:55 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 02:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 02:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 01:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 01:03 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I have no idea what you're talking about. If you didn't want an answer why the hell did you even ask?

Sorry I'm with Wonky on this. I don't know what you meant in the first place and I didn't see any "answer"

Answer to what?
   You said you would not be here if it was about the OSU. Wonky asked why. Did that question get answered?

Yeah, I said I wasn't a sports fan.

Why would I be in a discussion about OSU fight song? Then Wonky said "We can all guess.. blah, blah blah (see above)" which I didn't understand what he was saying.
And that's where the disconnect is. It's NOT a fight song, so...
(09-16-2017, 02:51 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 12:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 12:47 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Oh. So you are not a Beaver fan?

Beaver?? I don't know. I'm not a sports fan.

Does THIS help? With this level of comprehension you'll (Wonky & TV) be voting for Trump next election.  Laughing
It was confusing. Scrappers said.....I thought this was about the OSU fight song.  Cuzz says if it was a sports song he would not be here.

Wonky assumed that meant he was not on this thread because  he was not a OSU fan.  and then Wonky assumed he was a Beaver fan.

So far I totally get the disconnect and the fact that Cuzz would not have clicked on a sports thread was not necessarily clear.
I admit I ignored the whole thing and skimmed over it later but Wonky wasn't being all that dense.
(09-16-2017, 04:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Does THIS help? With this level of comprehension you'll (Wonky & TV) be voting for Trump next election.  Laughing
It was confusing. Scrappers said.....I thought this was about the OSU fight song.  Cuzz says if it was a sports song he would not be here.

Wonky assumed that meant he was not on this thread because  he was not a OSU fan.  and then Wonky assumed he was a Beaver fan.

So far I totally get the disconnect and the fact that Cuzz would not have clicked on a sports thread was not necessarily clear.
I admit I ignored the whole thing and skimmed over it later but Wonky wasn't being all that dense.
Whatever. This is SO not important. (Just an example of how misunderstands here happen)
(09-16-2017, 04:33 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Whatever. This is SO not important. (Just an example of how misunderstands here happen)

Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing What misunderstands?
(09-16-2017, 05:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 04:33 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 12:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Beaver?? I don't know. I'm not a sports fan.

Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing What misunderstands?

My head is starting to hurt.   Laughing

edit;  And I think I'll blame all of you for it!   Laughing Laughing
No problem with the Kansas State song.
Everybody knows Home On The Range.
Hell, Wonky was probably there when that guy wrote it in his soddie.
(09-16-2017, 06:33 PM)bbqboy Wrote: No problem with the Kansas State song.
Everybody knows Home On The Range.
Hell, Wonky was probably there when that guy wrote it in his soddie.
Not sure what a "soddie" is, but I could have been there. (I damn got got run over by a buffalo herd when on my way to the general store for Sasparilla)

I wonder: Is there any change this Topic got bushwhacked by a misunderstanding between the song of the State of Oregon and some folks thinking of a college or university "fight" song? Just curious.
Nope.
BTW, a soddie is a dug out house made of sod cut from the virgin prairie. Almost like a frontier Ponder This house.
I just listen to that, it was awful, I had to find a better rendition

(09-17-2017, 11:28 AM)chuck white Wrote: I just listen to that, it was awful, I had to find a better rendition

Oh Yea? You haven't' heard TVguy sing it!