Ex-officer cleared in killing of Anthony Lamar Smith Protests erupt in St Louis
The blacks are at it again. Apparently one of their fine upstanding citizens , err heroin dealer who attempted to kill two cops while fleeing from the police was shot by a white officer in 2001.
The general consensus is the cop planted a gun. Except the judge didn't think so.

I'm not sure the shooting was justified but when I listen to the blacks talk about how they are treated likes dogs in the street it just makes me cringe.

This man almost killed at least one of the cops with his car. Intentionally or not he simply did not care if he killed someone. He does sound like a dog in the street to me!
So is this the best these blacks can come up with to convince each other the cops are racists?

A fucking heroin dealer who could care less if he killed someone when he ran from the police? I think these people are so convinced that they are oppressed by whitey they will cling to ANY reason to riot.
It's not white people forcing so many blacks to be criminals although a lot of liberal bleeding hearts want you to think so.
There is a war going on. It's blacks against cops. And it's getting worse every day. Our prisons are stuffed full of them. Watch ANY TV shows that capture cops in action and you will see cops chasing black criminals so much more than anyone else it's unbelievable.

I'm sure I sound racist. But I still maintain that too many blacks being a minority and often poor. Will use that fact to bolster their opinions that life is so unfair they don't have to obey the white mans rules.This is an ATTITUDE a LOT of blacks have and it has zero to do with their race and everything to do with their EXCUSE to do what they want.
(09-16-2017, 12:37 PM)tvguy Wrote: The blacks are at it again. Apparently one of their fine upstanding citizens , err heroin dealer who attempted to kill two cops while fleeing from the police was shot by a white officer in 2001.
The general consensus is the cop planted a gun. Except the judge didn't think so.

I'm not sure the shooting was justified but when I listen to the blacks talk about how they are treated likes dogs in the street it just makes me cringe.

This man almost killed at least one of the cops with his car. Intentionally or not he simply did not care if he killed someone. He does sound like a dog in the street to me!
So is this the best these blacks can come up with to convince each other the cops are racists?

A fucking heroin dealer who could care less if he killed someone when he ran from the police? I think these people are so convinced that they are oppressed by whitey they will cling to ANY reason to riot.
It's not white people forcing so many blacks to be criminals although a lot of liberal bleeding hearts want you to think so.
There is a war going on. It's blacks against cops. And it's getting worse every day. Our prisons are stuffed full of them. Watch ANY TV shows that capture cops in action and you will see cops chasing black criminals so much more than anyone else it's unbelievable.

I'm sure I sound racist. But I still maintain that too many blacks being a minority and often poor. Will use that fact to bolster their opinions that life is so unfair they don't have to obey the white mans rules.This is an ATTITUDE a LOT of blacks have and it has zero to do with their race and everything to do with their EXCUSE to do what they want.
Yep.
The cop was cleared. 
If "the community" feels the ruling was unjust they have every right to protest and if necessary assemble thousands of supporters and march on the streets to let their feelings be known. 
Throwing bricks, etc: Not so much!
(09-16-2017, 12:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 12:37 PM)tvguy Wrote: The blacks are at it again. Apparently one of their fine upstanding citizens , err heroin dealer who attempted to kill two cops while fleeing from the police was shot by a white officer in 2001.

Yep.
The cop was cleared. 
If "the community" feels the ruling was unjust they have every right to protest and if necessary assemble thousands of supporters and march on the streets to let their feelings be known. 

Yes of course they have the right to protest. But if the cops are as bad as they claim. Why is it almost always some Piece of shit thug like this heroin dealer?
Or like Mike Brown in Ferguson who punched a cop in the face?
(09-16-2017, 12:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 12:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yep.
The cop was cleared. 

Yes of course they have the right to protest. But if the cops are as bad as they claim. Why is it almost always some Piece of shit thug like this heroin dealer?
Or like Mike Brown in Ferguson who punched a cop in the face?
Can't answer that.
But folks do have the right to protest. 
They just don't have to right to riot.

And of course more and more stuff is going to be written and hashed over about this (an things like it). This from a piece in todays MT. So, will be EVER know what really happened on the scene? 

The officers were investigating what appeared to be a drug transaction in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. The car sped away and a high-speed chase ensued. Police slammed their SUV into Smith’s car. Stockley then got out and fired five shots into Smith’s car, killing him. A handgun was found in the car after the shooting.
Prosecutors argued the presence of Stockley’s DNA — and absence of Smith’s DNA — on the gun proved the gun must have been

planted by the officer. They also noted curious details after the shooting, including Stockley digging into a bag in the back seat of the police SUV before returning to Smith’s car.
But the defense countered that Stockley heard his partner yell “gun” and saw the driver’s hand on a gun as the car sped by him. Stockley testified he did not draw his service weapon and fire until he saw Smith reaching around inside the vehicle after it was stopped. He said Smith changed his demeanor, suggesting he found the gun.
Stockley testified that after the shooting he found the gun tucked down between the seat and the center console, and he rendered the gun safe by unloading cartridges from the cylinder and then left the gun and cartridges on the passenger seat.
In his ruling, Wilson wrote that “a fact issue that is central” to the case is whether Smith had the gun when he was shot.