Almost harvest time
For all the things you do. This Buds for you.. err me
  [Image: pot%209%2014%202017_zpsllzqlki1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4963_zpsnv8wslod.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4956_zpswlu1jmpu.jpg] Smiling
You ought to be arrested for that unsafe building.  Laughing
(09-19-2017, 02:02 PM)Valuesize Wrote: You ought to be arrested for that unsafe building.  Laughing

If anything it's overbuilt. Or is that what you are kidding about? I got all that lumber for free, I didn't need it to all be that big. Just used what I had.
(09-19-2017, 05:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 02:02 PM)Valuesize Wrote: You ought to be arrested for that unsafe building.  Laughing

If anything it's overbuilt. Or is that what you are kidding about? I got all that lumber for free, I didn't need it to all be that big. Just used what I had. Is there anything about that structure would pass a building inspection?
I'm just messing with you. Razz it just doesn't look like something that would pass a building inspection, not that it has to.  Smiling
(09-19-2017, 05:38 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 05:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:

If anything it's overbuilt. Or is that what you are kidding about? I got all that lumber for free, I didn't need it to all be that big. Just used what I had. Is there anything about that structure would pass a building inspection?
I'm just messing with you. Razz it just doesn't look like something that would pass a building inspection, not that it has to.  Smiling
 OK you are messing with me but holy crap. I thought you were being sarcastic because of the size of the lumber.
Those up right pieces are 3X9's. The rafters are 2x8's.
This is just an overhang attached to the greenhouse that holds no weight , just plastic roofing. The green house itself even more beefy LOL.
But the truth is an inspector who went strictly by the book could give me some crap.
With the rain, we decided to start early. Wish we could have had a few more weeks, but we don't want mold to set in.
(09-19-2017, 10:07 PM)chuck white Wrote: With the rain, we decided to start early. Wish we could have had a few more weeks, but we don't want mold to set in.

So you already harvested eh?
(09-20-2017, 12:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 10:07 PM)chuck white Wrote: With the rain, we decided to start early. Wish we could have had a few more weeks, but we don't want mold to set in.

So you already harvested eh?

half of them