Another Church Shooting
(09-28-2017, 01:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:38 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 12:50 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 10:55 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 09:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote: +1
Post of the day! 
Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....
I think diesel engines stink too. They also leave a lot of black soot in the air.
And you the big hypocrite take every advantage of Modern Life brought to you by the diesel engine you sitting here talking on the Forum is an example of your pure hypocrisy news flash Chuckie pot is not a requirement for Modern Life the diesel engine is understand?  

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

You are one to talk about hypocrisy. You sure as hell don't mind taking money from all of these pigs you hate so much.
I never said anywhere I hate them I've said they stink and they live like pigs most of them.... nice try with the LIE bud

(09-28-2017, 02:09 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:12 AM)GPnative Wrote:
Post of the day! 
Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....[Image: e222d9966aa71c2030b0bb249f44d7b0.jpg]

There is NO question it stinks, some folks just don't find it offensive, but many more do.

There is a grow next to my folks house and there is no other way to put then to say it fucking stinks. Last weekend when I dropped my daughter off over there she got out of the car and her first words "yuck, it smells like a skunk sprayed out here"  So this is an issue that is not going to go away as more and more folks get fed up with this unfettered growing in zones where it does not belong.

Hogs stink and a LOT worse. The same with dairy farms. And IMO horses stink. So does some kinds of fertilizer.

What do you mean by they're growing in zones where it does not belong? "Does not belong" to you means what?

What kind of grows are you talking about? If they do not belong then the county will fine them.

There's a rock Quarry next to me. I can say it does not belong all day long but it's zoned for that.

Rural Residential

Not to be confused with Rural industrial, exclusive farm, etc.
therefore a fucking dairy farm would not be allowed in rural residential.
Correct I should have been more clear thanks

(09-28-2017, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 06:31 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 04:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 03:21 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 02:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: Right we hear you. Anyone who has anything to do with Marijuana is a filthy pig.
Not all , just most.  There you go again making stupid assumptions.  Never fear 420 is almost here for you.

No not most you idiot. And talk about assumptions. Why do you continually make jabs at me because you know I smoke pot?
Because you are ignorant enough to think you are degrading me. And you are literally too stupid to know it degrades you.
Its not a assumption when you can see, smell, and observe how the pigs live. This is self evident. A pig does not know its a pig and lives in filth, nor does it recognize other pigs living in filth.  Why do you defend the pigs so much???? Can you not see What so many others see???  Why is there so many complaints about the pigs???  ( current battle going on in Josephine county about banning grows in r r properties issue driven by complaints)  

I'm not defending anyone who lives like a pig. I'm just saying how ugly and stupid you are claiming "Most" people who have anything to do with pot are pigs.
You are the one who continually acts like a pig.

I bet you would have said the same thing about migrant workers. Did you consider that the new marijuana industry is attracting POOR people just like orchards do to pick their crops?

Pretty sure migrant workers lived in grows living in "tents, cars buses, vans etc"
I've been talking about the growing crowd as you well know and some migrants do live like pigs and many other people do live like pigs and anybody that lives like a pig I will call out what I'm tired of is everybody acts like these Growers are not pigs most are pigs go to the grow sites and check it out. If it's such a great crowd why the big battle about banning it in our R.4 properties??

(09-28-2017, 09:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 09:27 PM)chuck white Wrote: [Image: 10262012p05pha.jpg?itok=Dog4xiXk]

OH My God, that farmer looks like a pig., all dirty and sweaty.

+1
Post of the day! 
Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....[Image: e222d9966aa71c2030b0bb249f44d7b0.jpg]

There is NO question it stinks, some folks just don't find it offensive, but many more do.

There is a grow next to my folks house and there is no other way to put then to say it fucking stinks. Last weekend when I dropped my daughter off over there she got out of the car and her first words "yuck, it smells like a skunk sprayed out here"  So this is an issue that is not going to go away as more and more folks get fed up with this unfettered growing in zones where it does not belong.

Hogs stink and a LOT worse. The same with dairy farms. And IMO horses stink. So does some kinds of fertilizer.

What do you mean by they're growing in zones where it does not belong? "Does not belong" to you means what?

What kind of grows are you talking about? If they do not belong then the county will fine them.

There's a rock Quarry next to me. I can say it does not belong all day long but it's zoned for that.
I grew up on a dairy my cousin's Dairy was a mile down the road from us a dairy stinks the difference is you don't go into the restaurants or other places covered in crap because you stink The Growers grows stink we all know that I don't complain about that what I complain about is the stinking Growers smoking their crap in public going to the restaurant stinking their grow sites a big mess etc etc

And just to be clear I'm using text to speak in between loads while I'm waiting on the loader so excuse the lack of proper English
Post of the day! 
Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....
I think diesel engines stink too. They also leave a lot of black soot in the air.
And you the big hypocrite take every advantage of Modern Life brought to you by the diesel engine you sitting here talking on the Forum is an example of your pure hypocrisy news flash Chuckie pot is not a requirement for Modern Life the diesel engine is understand?  

You are one to talk about hypocrisy. You sure as hell don't mind taking money from all of these pigs you hate so much.
I've never said I hate The Growers I don't like the stink of The Growers the grow is fine the stink of The Growers and the piggy living is not

(09-28-2017, 02:20 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 10:55 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....

I've never said I hate The Growers I don't like the stink of The Growers the grow is fine the stink of The Growers and the piggy living is not

So, do you ever tell them they stink?
Quote:TVG to PIG:  You are one to talk about hypocrisy. You sure as hell don't mind taking money from all of these pigs you hate so much.

Ding! Ding! Ding! 
(09-28-2017, 02:28 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 12:50 PM)chuck white Wrote: I think diesel engines stink too. They also leave a lot of black soot in the air.

I sure do the fact I was at the meeting in Grants Pass several weeks ago and I engaged numerous potheads in conversation on their stink and how that much of this is self-inflicted the complaints.

Of course I take their money does that change the fact that they stink and live like pigs of course not you're a real bright one

Post of the day! 

Rural Residential

So the problem is people who grow four lousy plants? Because that is all you can grow on RR zoned land right.

No shit but I live NEXT to one and I'm RR.  Your kid lives next to someone with 4 plants? If you want to make that illegal then what about all of the other things we are allowed to do on RR land?

Pot only starts to stink at the end of summer and then it's not long before it's harvested.
My neighbors used to raise hogs and it stinks ALL summer and all winter until they butcher.
(09-28-2017, 02:49 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Of course I take their money does that change the fact that they stink and live like pigs of course not you're a real bright one

No it just proves you are a hypocrite, ugly and a colossal asshole.
(09-28-2017, 02:47 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:38 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: And you the big hypocrite take every advantage of Modern Life brought to you by the diesel engine you sitting here talking on the Forum is an example of your pure hypocrisy news flash Chuckie pot is not a requirement for Modern Life the diesel engine is understand?  

I sure do the fact I was at the meeting in Grants Pass several weeks ago and I engaged numerous potheads in conversation on their stink and how that much of this is self-inflicted the complaints.

Do you tell your customers they stink?
(09-28-2017, 03:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:49 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Of course I take their money does that change the fact that they stink and live like pigs of course not you're a real bright one

I don't understand.  I thought you were a Capitalist?
(09-28-2017, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 10:55 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....[Image: e222d9966aa71c2030b0bb249f44d7b0.jpg]

Rural Residential

So the problem is people who grow four lousy plants? Because that is all you can grow on RR zoned land right.

No shit but I live NEXT to one and I'm RR.  Your kid lives next to someone with 4 plants? If you want to make that illegal then what about all of the other things we are allowed to do on RR land?

Pot only starts to stink at the end of summer and then it's not long before it's harvested.
My neighbors used to raise hogs and it stinks ALL summer and all winter until they butcher.
Again you lie pot stinks all growing season long it just stinks far more at Harvest ! Time and time again you are a big liar I know because I've been on hundreds of grows and if you'll walk through the greenhouse or field in the spring you come out smelling like pot you know why?because it stinks always just a lot more at Harvest you big liar.

(09-28-2017, 03:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:45 PM)tvguy Wrote: You are one to talk about hypocrisy. You sure as hell don't mind taking money from all of these pigs you hate so much.

Absolutely had a long conversation with one last week and we were talking about how the Growers shoot themselves in the foot with their stink with their trash all over with their coming and going all hours of the night with their lights on with their nasty dogs with their nasty workers I had a long conversation and guess what he agreed totally with me you know why because he had a little common sense... do you have any common sense? If so explain to me the Uproar over here and Josephine County fueled by hundreds and some in the county are saying thousands of complaints over the stink and nd a vote by the people in the spring passed by a majority to get rid of it off of our RR properties explain that to me bright one? Using text to speak as I'm not going to waste my time typing arguing with dim-witted ones on such a common sense issue

For you dim-witted ones that don't understand the pot thing maybe I can make it more clear I like Motorsports if I proposed to put a race track in the middle of your neighborhood and I told you there would be no noise no people no lights no commotion no stink and everything would stay the same would you believe me of course not you would fight it tooth and nail what has happened is the neighborhoods in the valley have been turned upside down by the pot growers the pot growers were not here first the population was here first and things have been turned upside down and people are pissed off I would wager if a vote were held to ban pot in this Valley at this point in time knowing what has gone on I would wager it would pass to ban it

FFS can anyone use a term other than "pot growers"?

I'm a "pot grower" and I don't hire anyone. There is no trash or people living in campers and other than dogs no one shits on the ground.

So WTF are you people talking about? Large commercial grows on land zoned for that purpose ...exclusive farm zones? Or what?
(09-28-2017, 04:54 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: For you dim-witted ones that don't understand the pot thing maybe I can make it more clear I like Motorsports if I proposed to put a race track in the middle of your neighborhood and I told you there would be no noise no people no lights no commotion no stink and everything would stay the same would you believe me of course not you would fight it tooth and nail what has happened is the neighborhoods in the valley have been turned upside down by the pot growers the pot growers were not here first the population was here first and things have been turned upside down and people are pissed off I would wager if a vote were held to ban pot in this Valley at this point in time knowing what has gone on I would wager it would pass to ban it

I think you under estimate the number of pot smokers in the Valley. Only if the commissioners voted and not the general public.
(09-28-2017, 03:40 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't understand.  I thought you were a Capitalist?
I just don't think if I hated and was as disgusted by the people water boy is dealing with that I would do business with them.
(09-28-2017, 04:52 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:20 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I've never said I hate The Growers I don't like the stink of The Growers the grow is fine the stink of The Growers and the piggy living is not

Absolutely had a long conversation with one last week and we were talking about how the Growers shoot themselves in the foot with their stink with their trash all over with their coming and going all hours of the night with their lights on with their nasty dogs with their nasty workers I had a long conversation and guess what he agreed totally with me you know why because he had a little common sense... do you have any common sense?  If so explain to me the Uproar over here and Josephine County fueled by hundreds and some in the county are saying thousands of complaints over the stink and nd a vote by the people in the spring passed by a majority to get rid of it off of our RR properties explain that to me bright one? Using text to speak as I'm not going to waste my time typing arguing with dim-witted ones on such a common sense issue

Explain to you "the Uproar"?? How the hell would I know. My guess is any (ANY) issue these days generates an uproar from some group or another. Doesn't mean anything. Sure doesn't mean some group is right because they are in an uproar. For all I know you just happen to be especially sensitive to some smells.

I don't really have a dog in this fight since I don't live near a grow and I don't partake in the product. If I did I might think differently, or not. I've never thought dairy farms were that bad. Not my favorite fragrance but not as bad as some people seem to think. Feed lots on the other hand...

I have one suggestion that would help you. If if it bothers you so much you should avoid going to such places.

Lastly, stop using speech to text. It doesn't work that well for you. Or maybe it does and you just don't make any sense.   Laughing