Another Church Shooting
(09-28-2017, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:54 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: For you dim-witted ones that don't understand the pot thing maybe I can make it more clear I like Motorsports if I proposed to put a race track in the middle of your neighborhood and I told you there would be no noise no people no lights no commotion no stink and everything would stay the same would you believe me of course not you would fight it tooth and nail what has happened is the neighborhoods in the valley have been turned upside down by the pot growers the pot growers were not here first the population was here first and things have been turned upside down and people are pissed off I would wager if a vote were held to ban pot in this Valley at this point in time knowing what has gone on I would wager it would pass to ban it

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I think you under estimate the number of pot smokers in the Valley. Only if the commissioners voted and not the general public.
Maybe but I think otherwise as I run around the community everywhere unlike you sitting behind your keyboard all day the vote this last spring also says otherwise

(09-28-2017, 05:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:40 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:49 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Of course I take their money does that change the fact that they stink and live like pigs of course not you're a real bright one

No it just proves you are a hypocrite, ugly and a colossal asshole.

I don't understand.  I thought you were a Capitalist?
I just don't think if I hated and was as disgusted by the people water boy is dealing with that I would do business with them.
On a side note I see you noted elsewhere that I must be listening to Too Much Rush are you a closet Rush listener how do you know what rush would say do you listen to rush just curious

(09-28-2017, 05:31 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:54 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: For you dim-witted ones that don't understand the pot thing maybe I can make it more clear I like Motorsports if I proposed to put a race track in the middle of your neighborhood and I told you there would be no noise no people no lights no commotion no stink and everything would stay the same would you believe me of course not you would fight it tooth and nail what has happened is the neighborhoods in the valley have been turned upside down by the pot growers the pot growers were not here first the population was here first and things have been turned upside down and people are pissed off I would wager if a vote were held to ban pot in this Valley at this point in time knowing what has gone on I would wager it would pass to ban it

I think you under estimate the number of pot smokers in the Valley. Only if the commissioners voted and not the general public.
Maybe but I think otherwise as I run around the community everywhere unlike you sitting behind your keyboard all day the vote this last spring also says otherwise

Unless I miss understand what you were saying you do know Chucky that two of the Commissioners are involved in the pot world so are you saying they would vote to ban think carefully about it

(09-28-2017, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:09 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:12 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 10:55 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Crapper posted chucks meme as the post of the day, something he pulled of the net.... Something that does not exist... A pot farmer with a hoe. Lmao  I just took this pic a minute ago ( dispenser in rogue river at the bridge)  Lets see if the dim wits that say pot doesn't stink can explain the meaning of why they named their business skunk rx???  Hmmmm?????? Going to love hearing you talk out your backside on this....[Image: e222d9966aa71c2030b0bb249f44d7b0.jpg]

There is NO question it stinks, some folks just don't find it offensive, but many more do.

There is a grow next to my folks house and there is no other way to put then to say it fucking stinks. Last weekend when I dropped my daughter off over there she got out of the car and her first words "yuck, it smells like a skunk sprayed out here"  So this is an issue that is not going to go away as more and more folks get fed up with this unfettered growing in zones where it does not belong.

Hogs stink and a LOT worse. The same with dairy farms. And IMO horses stink. So does some kinds of fertilizer.

What do you mean by they're growing in zones where it does not belong? "Does not belong" to you means what?

What kind of grows are you talking about? If they do not belong then the county will fine them.

There's a rock Quarry next to me. I can say it does not belong all day long but it's zoned for that.

Rural Residential

Not to be confused with Rural industrial, exclusive farm, etc.
therefore a fucking dairy farm would not be allowed in rural residential.
 So the problem is people who grow four lousy plants? Because that is all you can grow on RR zoned land right.

No shit but I live NEXT to one and I'm RR.  Your kid lives next to someone with 4 plants? If you want to make that illegal then what about all of the other things we are allowed to do on RR land?

Pot only starts to stink at the end of summer and then it's not long before it's harvested.
My neighbors used to raise hogs and it stinks ALL summer and all winter until they butcher.

I've told you before I am not a zoning expert! And there is different rules for medical vs rec. And there is loop holes everywhere, thats one thing the growers are good at finding. so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential, did I mention their 3 pitbull guard dogs? Yes, very neighborly of them. 
The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!
(09-28-2017, 05:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:49 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Of course I take their money does that change the fact that they stink and live like pigs of course not you're a real bright one

I just don't think if I hated and was as disgusted by the people water boy is dealing with that I would do business with them.
On a side note I see you noted elsewhere that I must be listening to Too Much Rush are you a closet Rush listener how do you know what rush would say do you listen to rush just curious

Any literate person knows who Rush is and what he's all about. Unlike you some of us don't depend on moronic right wing radio entertainers to learn.
(09-28-2017, 06:30 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:12 AM)GPnative Wrote: There is NO question it stinks, some folks just don't find it offensive, but many more do.

There is a grow next to my folks house and there is no other way to put then to say it fucking stinks. Last weekend when I dropped my daughter off over there she got out of the car and her first words "yuck, it smells like a skunk sprayed out here"  So this is an issue that is not going to go away as more and more folks get fed up with this unfettered growing in zones where it does not belong.

Hogs stink and a LOT worse. The same with dairy farms. And IMO horses stink. So does some kinds of fertilizer.

What do you mean by they're growing in zones where it does not belong? "Does not belong" to you means what?

What kind of grows are you talking about? If they do not belong then the county will fine them.

There's a rock Quarry next to me. I can say it does not belong all day long but it's zoned for that.

Rural Residential

So the problem is people who grow four lousy plants? Because that is all you can grow on RR zoned land right.

No shit but I live NEXT to one and I'm RR.  Your kid lives next to someone with 4 plants? If you want to make that illegal then what about all of the other things we are allowed to do on RR land?

Pot only starts to stink at the end of summer and then it's not long before it's harvested.
My neighbors used to raise hogs and it stinks ALL summer and all winter until they butcher.

I've told you before I am not a zoning expert! The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential, did I mention their 3 pitbull guard dogs? Yes, very neighborly of them. 
The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!

The problem with ME? LOL  You don't fucking know me. I have said in the past that it's not fair to people who live in a city subdivision to have to live 12 feet from someone growing weed.
In Medford they don't allow recreational pot.

I've never once denied there are ugly pot grows and that it can cause problems.
Instead of telling me what my problem is.
How about you and pig give me some decent fucking information. He obviously can't post a picture and you cant state how many plants anyone has or what is zoned what.

And there is loop holes everywhere, thats one thing the growers are good at finding

And you know this when you can't even tell me what the lands are zoned for?

so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential

There is farmland right between Medford and Central point. It's obviously exclusive farm land. Every year they spread some horrible smelling fertilizer. 
But it's zoned for that, I'm next to a rock Quarry. The make asphalt and it stinks. It's also very noisy and puts a lot of dirt in the air.
If I don't like it My option is to move.

It sounds to me like the problem isn't so much the growers, it's the zoning laws.
(09-28-2017, 06:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote: Hogs stink and a LOT worse. The same with dairy farms. And IMO horses stink. So does some kinds of fertilizer.

Rural Residential

I've told you before I am not a zoning expert! The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential, did I mention their 3 pitbull guard dogs? Yes, very neighborly of them. 

The problem with ME? LOL  You don't fucking know me. I have said in the past that it's not fair to people who live in a city subdivision to have to live 12 feet from someone growing weed.

How about you and pig give me some decent fucking information. He obviously can't post a picture and you cant state how many plants anyone has or what is zoned what.

And there is loop holes everywhere, thats one thing the growers are good at finding

so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential

There is farmland right between Medford and Central point. It's obviously exclusive farm land. Every year they spread some horrible smelling fertilizer. 
But it's zoned for that, I'm next to a rock Quarry. The make asphalt and it stinks. It's also very noisy and puts a lot of dirt in the air.

It sounds to me like the problem isn't so much the growers, it's the zoning laws.

Go get your own fucking information! Im not trying to convince you of anything! Im stating an example that is also taking place all over joco. So Yes, precisely, zoning is a major piece of the problem,  and the commissioners were working on some changes, And who were the biggest whiners against the proposed changes, the growers. They got the brakes put on the whole thing, threatened lawsuits, etc. Writing already on the wall that the money backing pot is gonna win out over Joe public every time.
(09-28-2017, 07:11 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:09 PM)GPnative Wrote: Rural Residential

Go get your own fucking information! Im not trying to convince you of anything! Im stating an example that is also taking place all over joco. So Yes, precisely, zoning is a major piece of the problem,  and the commissioners were working on some changes, And who were the biggest whiners against the proposed changes, the growers  FARMERS ON LAND ZONED FOR FARMING They got the brakes put on the whole thing, threatened lawsuits, etc. Writing already on the wall that the money backing pot FARMERS.... FARMING ON LAND ZONED FOR FARMING is gonna win out over Joe public every time.
I fixed it for ya Razz

BTW exactly when and why did you get so "FUCKING" hostile towards me?

Exactly! One of our biggest clients just couldn't understand that our business service was symbiotic with his and we were not under his employ. He continued to treat my wife as an employee after many requests to stop so we told him he would need to go elsewhere. If he can find an elsewhere, it will cost him double AND the time to acquire products will double. The wealthy clients he/we had don't mind the price increase, but when they "need" something, they want it yesterday.
(09-28-2017, 08:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:  So the problem is people who grow four lousy plants? Because that is all you can grow on RR zoned land right.

Go get your own fucking information! Im not trying to convince you of anything! Im stating an example that is also taking place all over joco. So Yes, precisely, zoning is a major piece of the problem,  and the commissioners were working on some changes, And who were the biggest whiners against the proposed changes, the growers  FARMERS ON LAND ZONED FOR FARMING They got the brakes put on the whole thing, threatened lawsuits, etc. Writing already on the wall that the money backing pot FARMERS.... FARMING ON LAND ZONED FOR FARMING is gonna win out over Joe public every time.
I fixed it for ya Razz

When you said "you don't fucking know me" I took as hostile and played along. 

Changing words does not change facts, rural residential and farm use zoning are not the same thing. And folks like you ( yup, said it again Razz ) love to say things like the 2nd amendment did not include "assault rifles" when all they had at the time was muskets. And yet the same could be said for rural residential certainly did not include marijuana grows when at the time the zoning rules were made pot was illegal!  So sensible rules need to be enacted and enforced to face this new industry that in some cases is having a negative impact on the  environment and property rights. 

The folks Comparing it to a veggie farming is beyond stupid. No one has pit bulls guarding their peas. And people are not smuggling eggplant across state lines. Yes, fundamentally it his farming, but that is where the similarities end. 

For the record, again, I'm not against it. And I have seen some amazing farms, real class acts, but I am totally opposed to the blight riding the coat tails of the pros and shitting on their neighbors, laws and land use in the process.
(09-28-2017, 09:04 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 06:30 PM)GPnative Wrote: I've told you before I am not a zoning expert! The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential, did I mention their 3 pitbull guard dogs? Yes, very neighborly of them. 

I fixed it for ya Razz

Changing words does not change facts, rural residential and farm use zoning are not the same thing. And folks like you ( yup, said it again Razz ) love to say things like the 2nd amendment did not include "assault rifles" when all they had at the time was muskets. And yet the same could be said for rural residential certainly did not include marijuana grows when at the time the zoning rules were made pot was illegal!  So sensible rules need to be enacted and enforced to face this new industry that in some cases is having a negative impact on the  environment and property rights. 

The folks Comparing it to a veggie farming is beyond stupid. No one has pit bulls guarding their peas. And people are not smuggling eggplant across state lines. Yes, fundamentally it his farming, but that is where the similarities end. 

For the record, again, I'm not against it. And I have seen some amazing farms, real class acts, but I am totally opposed to the blight riding the coat tails of the pros and shitting on their neighbors, laws and land use in the process.

Wow! I would have guessed you would have been hostile to land use laws and strict zoning regulations. I confess I'm surprised and encouraged by your attitude.
(09-28-2017, 06:30 PM)GPnative Wrote: I've told you before I am not a zoning expert! The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!so the grow next to my folks is a shitload more than 4 plants and they are a stones throw from city limits, heavy residential, did I mention their 3 pitbull guard dogs? Yes, very neighborly of them. 

I fixed it for ya Razz

Except that was after you seemed hostile to who was playing along? you said
therefore a fucking dairy farm  and then...[b]The problem with folks like you

[/b]Now you say people like me...[b]love to say things like the 2nd amendment did not include "assault rifles" when all they had at the time was muskets.
[/b]
Which proves you don't know anything about me. I'm a very strong believer in the second amendment and I own several guns.[b]

Changing words does not change facts, rural residential and farm use zoning are not the same thing
[/b]Now you prove you can't even follow what I've been saying.. OF COURSE they are not the same thing.

And yet the same could be said for rural residential certainly did not include marijuana grows when at the time the zoning rules were made pot was illegal!  So sensible rules need to be enacted and enforced to face this new industry that in some cases is having a negative impact on the  environment and property rights.

Rural residential land is land that SHOULD be legal to grow 4 lousy plants or 10 if one has a medical card.
You are allowed to have horses, pigs, sheep .chickens you can have a huge garden. Why should pot not be allowed in small quantities, like 10 plants.
Because it has an odor for a few weeks at the end of the year? When people can have stinking Hogs ALL year long?

Well there ya go I would agree but you just said but neither you OR pig seem to see any difference in grows on RR or on exclusive farm use.

If they aren't obeying laws and land use then there should be a course of action.
(09-29-2017, 01:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 06:55 PM)tvguy Wrote: The problem with folks like you is you refuse to acknowledge any issues with this new industry acting like all growers are the best thing since sliced bread, unwilling to accept that there is a contingent of assholes giving the good growers a bad name, you good ones should unite against the blight!!

I fixed it for ya Razz

[/b]Now you say people like me...[b]love to say things like the 2nd amendment did not include "assault rifles" when all they had at the time was muskets.
[/b]
Which proves you don't know anything about me. I'm a very strong believer in the second amendment and I own several guns.[b]

Changing words does not change facts, rural residential and farm use zoning are not the same thing
[/b]Now you prove you can't even follow what I've been saying.. OF COURSE they are not the same thing.

And yet the same could be said for rural residential certainly did not include marijuana grows when at the time the zoning rules were made pot was illegal!  So sensible rules need to be enacted and enforced to face this new industry that in some cases is having a negative impact on the  environment and property rights.

Rural residential land is land that SHOULD be legal to grow 4 lousy plants or 10 if one has a medical card.
You are allowed to have horses, pigs, sheep .chickens you can have a huge garden. Why should pot not be allowed in small quantities, like 10 plants.
Because it has an odor for a few weeks at the end of the year? When people can have stinking Hogs ALL year long?

Well there ya go I would agree but you just said but neither you OR pig seem to see any difference in grows on RR or on exclusive farm use.

If they aren't obeying laws and land use then there should be a course of action.

OK, the disconnect here is you think im talking Joe podunk growing a few plants on RR zoning. That is not what I'm talking about. We have commercial grows on RR zoned land and that is the issue and that's what folks in GP are most pissed about. 64% of voters favor a ban of commercial grows in residential zones.
When was the last time you drove by a commercial hog farm in residential zoning? If they start cropping up all over the county let's talk about it, Until then the argument is of zero comparison to today's reality. And hell, the commercial raising of swine in RR zoning is probably not allowed in the first place, considering agriculture on RR land is not supposed to interfere with neighbors. 

The proposed ban is looking to define a commercial grow as more than 13 plants. I think that sounds fair. If you want to grow more than 13 then go buy a damn farm parcel. 

My neighbor has a few plants, i could care less. And technically its illegal for him to grow outside here. Again, I don't care, but if he was trying to sneak commercial level production, you bet I'd turn his ass in, our neighborhood is not designed for that any more than if he was trying to raise hogs.
I wonder why this isn't the leading story on every news broadcast?  

Quote:AP: Antioch Church shooting suspect had note about revenge for church massacre in Charleston, SC
The Associated PressPublished: September 29, 2017, 12:19 pm Updated: September 29, 2017, 12:32 pm [Image: still0924_000023.jpg?w=640]Emanuel Kidega Samson (Mug: Metro Nashville Police Department)
WASHINGTON (AP) — A note found in the car of a man charged with spraying deadly gunfire at a Tennessee church made reference to revenge for a white supremacist’s massacre at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, two years earlier, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.
The note could offer a glimpse into Emanuel Kidega Samson’s mindset at the time of Sunday’s shooting and a possible motive for the rampage, which killed a woman and wounded six other people. The Associated Press has not viewed the note, but it was summarized in an investigative report circulating among law enforcement. Two officials read to AP from the note.
It's no secret.
Church wars.
(09-29-2017, 05:56 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 07:11 PM)GPnative Wrote: Go get your own fucking information! Im not trying to convince you of anything! Im stating an example that is also taking place all over joco. So Yes, precisely, zoning is a major piece of the problem,  and the commissioners were working on some changes, And who were the biggest whiners against the proposed changes, the growers  FARMERS ON LAND ZONED FOR FARMING They got the brakes put on the whole thing, threatened lawsuits, etc. Writing already on the wall that the money backing pot FARMERS.... FARMING ON LAND ZONED FOR FARMING is gonna win out over Joe public every time.
I fixed it for ya Razz

[/b]

OK, the disconnect here is you think im talking Joe podunk growing a few plants on RR zoning. That is not what I'm talking about. We have commercial grows on RR zoned land and that is the issue and that's what folks in GP are most pissed about. 64% of voters favor a ban of commercial grows in residential zones.
When was the last time you drove by a commercial hog farm in residential zoning? If they start cropping up all over the county let's talk about it, Until then the argument is of zero comparison to today's reality. And hell, the commercial raising of swine in RR zoning is probably not allowed in the first place, considering agriculture on RR land is not supposed to interfere with neighbors. 

The proposed ban is looking to define a commercial grow as more than 13 plants. I think that sounds fair. If you want to grow more than 13 then go buy a damn farm parcel. 

My neighbor has a few plants, i could care less. And technically its illegal for him to grow outside here. Again, I don't care, but if he was trying to sneak commercial level production, you bet I'd turn his ass in, our neighborhood is not designed for that any more than if he was trying to raise hogs.

We have commercial grows on RR zoned land and that is the issue and that's what folks in GP are most pissed about.

You are right, that was the issue. I just wish someone would have said that earlier. I'm not familiar with Josephine county at all. Just Jackson county.
And in Jackson county you can only grow FOUR plants on RR land and Ten total only if you have a medical MJ card.

Maybe your county commissioners don't understand the definition of residential?

Jesus Christ no wonder people are pissed off
(09-30-2017, 01:30 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: I wonder why this isn't the leading story on every news broadcast?  

Quote:AP: Antioch Church shooting suspect had note about revenge for church massacre in Charleston, SC
The Associated PressPublished: September 29, 2017, 12:19 pm Updated: September 29, 2017, 12:32 pm [Image: still0924_000023.jpg?w=640]Emanuel Kidega Samson (Mug: Metro Nashville Police Department)
WASHINGTON (AP) — A note found in the car of a man charged with spraying deadly gunfire at a Tennessee church made reference to revenge for a white supremacist’s massacre at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, two years earlier, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.
The note could offer a glimpse into Emanuel Kidega Samson’s mindset at the time of Sunday’s shooting and a possible motive for the rampage, which killed a woman and wounded six other people. The Associated Press has not viewed the note, but it was summarized in an investigative report circulating among law enforcement. Two officials read to AP from the note.

I wonder why this isn't the leading story on every news broadcast? 

Do you wear your tin foil hat in your truck or does the metal roof stop the voices that tell you every thing is a conspiracy theory.

How many of you guys jumped all over the fact that he was from Sudan?
(09-30-2017, 03:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 08:21 PM)tvguy Wrote: I fixed it for ya Razz

[/b]

We have commercial grows on RR zoned land and that is the issue and that's what folks in GP are most pissed about.

You are right, that was the issue. I just wish someone would have said that earlier. I'm not familiar with Josephine county at all. Just Jackson county.
And in Jackson county you can only grow FOUR plants on RR land and Ten total only if you have a medical MJ card.

Well phew! I'm glad we cleared this up and can move on   Big Grin
(09-30-2017, 03:42 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 03:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 09:04 PM)GPnative Wrote: When you said "you don't fucking know me" I took as hostile and played along. 

[/b]

Well phew! I'm glad we cleared this up and can move on   Big Grin

Big Grin