Wonky3 2.0.5.x
It’s said that if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. 

I’ve expressed lots of opinions here in the past. We all have, but it seems I have somehow done so suggesting that my opinions are facts and beyond dispute.That was never my intent, but I guess intent doesn’t matter when all is said and done. When the entire squad steps out with right foot first and I move with the left, I have to assume I’m out of step.

So, I need to learn to express my views and tone in ways that are clear and don’t alienate others. If my postings here have seemed arrogant and dismissive of others, I need to either learn to correct that or leave the group.

Twice in the past I have gone to vulgar and offensive tone and language attempting to make a point after some “fuck you” comments were hurled at me. I regret doing that. It didn’t prove the point and only brought more hostility to the site. I won’t do that again. Ever. 

I will continue to believe this space can be valuable because it’s local, and the format lends it’s self to the promise of good detailed exchanges. Like others here, I would hope for new members that could add to our conversations, but am not optimistic that it will happen. 

That said, I’m going to take a bit of a break and catch up on some reading I’ve neglected. I will be checking in from time to time to watch the flow of conversation but won’t be posting for awhile. I hope to return at some point and since I’ll be looking in from time to time feel free to criticize my behavior all you want and suggest what changes I might make to conform to the standards of the group. Or, if you feel it would be best if I remove my name from the member list, voice that opinion too. 

Until then…
I think Wonky would do just fine here if he could eliminate a few words and phrases from his vernacular when speaking to others. Eliminate "We must" and "People should" or any variation of "must" and "should" and a few others and it wouldn't be a problem.
Wonk, Turn on your damn private messages function and then send me one when you do.
Ice cream. It would help your image immensely if you brought ice cream for everybody.

hey, you asked for suggestions.   Big Grin
I say , at your age, you're entitled.

WTF, I'm entitled at my age.