Tom Petty
(10-03-2017, 06:44 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 08:35 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 08:10 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No Kris Kristofferson take?

First of all, will you EVER learn to use the reply feature. (CUZZ and VS have no idea why you directed this at them  Laughing ) 

Second: They have tests now for Attention Deficient Disorder. They even have meds to treat it. 

BUT: Maybe you are just having a bad day. I know you have suffered through lots of pain and suffering, seemed to have rebounded and are "carrying on", as best you can. I would not want to be that guy who piles on someone struggling to cope with everyday life. 

(PS: I bet Kriss might have written SOMETHING to address this. Hell, his own mother disowned him (for life!) when he turned down the teaching job at West Point to become a janitor in Nashville)

Oh, please, it's not a written rule that people use the reply feature.  It's just something YOU want. It's nice but sometimes I don't use it and sometimes when it gets into a long tree it gets confusing.
Okay. I stand corrected, admonished, put straight, and told off.  Big Grin 
I'm not the only one who has made comments about this. But hey, some folks just don't want to color in the lines. 
So, from time to time I'll repeat the comment and you feel free to admonish me once again.  Wink
(10-03-2017, 07:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

First of all, will you EVER learn to use the reply feature. (CUZZ and VS have no idea why you directed this at them  Laughing ) 

Second: They have tests now for Attention Deficient Disorder. They even have meds to treat it. 

BUT: Maybe you are just having a bad day. I know you have suffered through lots of pain and suffering, seemed to have rebounded and are "carrying on", as best you can. I would not want to be that guy who piles on someone struggling to cope with everyday life. 

(PS: I bet Kriss might have written SOMETHING to address this. Hell, his own mother disowned him (for life!) when he turned down the teaching job at West Point to become a janitor in Nashville)

Oh, please, it's not a written rule that people use the reply feature.  It's just something YOU want. It's nice but sometimes I don't use it and sometimes when it gets into a long tree it gets confusing.
I'm not the only one who has made comments about this. But hey, some folks just don't want to color in the lines. 
So, from time to time I'll repeat the comment and you feel free to admonish me once again.  Wink

Color outside the lines!!!
(10-03-2017, 07:38 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 07:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Color outside the lines!!!
Whatever works for you.
And I may comment about it from time to time.

It's there for a reason.There's no getting around the fact that sometimes we don't know who the response was for.
Plus sometimes an post that wasn't a reply will be the only one on a page when you log on.
So then you HAVE to go back and see what the post refers to.