Gun violence: No easy solution
(10-19-2017, 07:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:58 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm pretty damn sure the guy who shot over 500 people and killed 58

Was "comfortable with guns" 

So to say otherwise is absurd. I have no clue how what I'm saying is such a fucking mystery.

Enough!  Mad

This is becoming a trend for you.
(10-19-2017, 07:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:58 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm pretty damn sure the guy who shot over 500 people and killed 58

So to say otherwise is absurd. I have no clue how what I'm saying is such a fucking mystery.

Enough!  Mad

Well damn! This thing doesn't DESERVE any more chatter. Say I'm not only wrong, but stupid, ugly, and have stinky feet. What do you want, blood? 
Enough already. 
You feel you are dead right? Then you are dead right. I don't really care all that much. 

And YOUR trend is to argue everything into the ground. Have at it.
(10-19-2017, 08:15 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Enough!  Mad

Well damn! This thing doesn't DESERVE any more chatter. Say I'm not only wrong, but stupid, ugly, and have stinky feet. What do you want, blood? 
Enough already. 
You feel you are dead right? Then you are dead right. I don't really care all that much. 

The trend is YOU who can't understand something regardless how it's explained and then it's YOU who says .."enough"

You make ZERO sense on this thread and then act as if the problem is someone else. You did the same EXACT thing with GP on another thread.

And both times you indicated you were wrong and understood and then changed your mind and recanted.
(10-19-2017, 08:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Enough!  Mad

Enough already. 

The trend is YOU who can't understand something regardless how it's explained and then it's YOU who says .."enough"

You make ZERO sense on this thread and then act as if the problem is someone else. You did the same EXACT thing with GP on another thread.

And both times you indicated you were wrong and understood and then changed your mind and recanted.
There are times when, for the sake of avoiding further confrontation, it makes more sense to "recant" and simply move on. We are not even close to resolving things with this ongoing senseless argument. 
It would require a complete and total review of everything said, and when, to sort it out.
I'm not interested in devoting that kind of time.
You feel you "won"? 
Be a winner. Now count your points. Now see what you have won.
(10-20-2017, 05:41 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Enough!  Mad

Enough already. 

There are times when, for the sake of avoiding further confrontation, it makes more sense to "recant" and simply move on. We are not even close to resolving things with this ongoing senseless argument. 
It would require a complete and total review of everything said, and when, to sort it out.
You feel you "won"? 

Yes Hugo's comment did indeed suggest[b]" that folks who own guns and are comfortable with them are not dangerous."

[/b]and you said [b]"I get what you are saying, but taken literarily it just is not accurate."

[/b]No shit. It's not accurate. That's all I was trying to say the entire thread.

So the whole time your position was that I should not take what Hugo says literally?

You could have said that LONG AGO and there never would have been an argument.
(10-20-2017, 03:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:58 PM)tvguy Wrote: This is becoming a trend for you.

Enough already. 

You feel you "won"? 

Yes Hugo's comment did indeed suggest[b]" that folks who own guns and are comfortable with them are not dangerous."

[/b]and you said [b]"I get what you are saying, but taken literarily it just is not accurate."

[/b]No shit. It's not accurate. That's all I was trying to say the entire thread.

So the whole time your position was that I should not take what Hugo says literally?

Holy Mother of God! (And I'm not even religious) 

Do you need a map to find your way to the kitchen? 

Like that old thing, "a plain as the nose on your face". 

You KNOW Hugo for christ's sake! Knowing him, you HAD to understand he had not worded the sentence exactly. 
But...it gave you yet another chance to argue a point.  Embarrassed . Will it EVER stop?
(10-20-2017, 03:27 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:15 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well damn! This thing doesn't DESERVE any more chatter. Say I'm not only wrong, but stupid, ugly, and have stinky feet. What do you want, blood? 
Enough already. 

You feel you "won"? 

You KNOW Hugo for christ's sake! Knowing him, you HAD to understand he had not worded the sentence exactly. 
But...it gave you yet another chance to argue a point.  Embarrassed . Will it EVER stop?
"you HAD to understand he had not worded the sentence exactly. "

All you had to do was say as much and there would not have been any argument.

But instead you didn't understand and NOW you pretend you did the entire time.
(10-20-2017, 03:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:27 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:25 PM)tvguy Wrote: The trend is YOU who can't understand something regardless how it's explained and then it's YOU who says .."enough"

You feel you "won"? 

"you HAD to understand he had not worded the sentence exactly. "

All you had to do was say as much and there would not have been any argument.

But instead you didn't understand and NOW you pretend you did the entire time.

So, HOW ABOUT those Seattle Seahawks?
I'm ready for act 3. This whole forum is now Wonky vs. the World, no matter the subject.
Quite entertaining, like getting hooked on a Soap Opera.
(10-21-2017, 10:43 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I'm ready for act 3. This whole forum is now Wonky vs. the World, no matter the subject.
Quite entertaining, like getting hooked on a Soap Opera.

Hey, we do what we can. Free for the time being, if it "goes viral" there will be a slight monthly charge.