Harpers Anyone?
(10-13-2017, 03:58 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 10:54 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:35 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:08 AM)Scrapper Wrote: The best post in this entire thread.  Thumbs Up

...and your post says SO much about you.

Because she knows you're a pompous arrogant Ahole you hold it against her?

You are far to ignorant to keep up. Just sit back and read (as best you can)
Thus proving my point. Thanks for playing. Is being a total asshole your only joy in life these days? My God. If you'd been in my basic training you would have been the one fracked, no doubt about it. Your Mickery Rooney poor sap from the big city routine is really wearing thin.
You missed the chance to point out, above, that I type "to" when it should have been "too". 
And you, girly boy, are one brave soldier when not face to face. 
I'm old...your'e sick, and weak even before that: We outta get together in the gravel sometime. We could play.  Razz
And "fracking in BASIC TRAINING"? You are ignorant beyond repair. 
But, at least you worked up the effort to type more than three words. Wonder of wonders! 
You remind me of the line from "Mississippi burning". "You are living proof that cousins shouldn't fuck".
Well, now you went and insulted my daddy and mommy.
Douchebag. You want to trade degrees and well off relatives? I've got doctors lawyers and all around good Americans and you are just a piece of white trash. You prove it constantly.
(10-13-2017, 04:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:35 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: ...and your post says SO much about you.

Because she knows you're a pompous arrogant Ahole you hold it against her?

Thus proving my point. Thanks for playing. Is being a total asshole your only joy in life these days? My God. If you'd been in my basic training you would have been the one fracked, no doubt about it. Your Mickery Rooney poor sap from the big city routine is really wearing thin.
You missed the chance to point out, above, that I type "to" when it should have been "too". 
I'm old...your'e sick, and weak even before that: We outta get together in the gravel sometime. We could play.  Razz
But, at least you worked up the effort to type more than three words. Wonder of wonders! 
You remind me of the line from "Mississippi burning". "You are living proof that cousins shouldn't fuck".

Oh, nice. Now we are using sexism to insult. Piece of work.
(10-13-2017, 05:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 04:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Because she knows you're a pompous arrogant Ahole you hold it against her?

Oh, nice. Now we are using sexism to insult. Piece of work.
I'm in stitches. Being insulted by a Bizzaro World yoda made my day.