PBS FRONTLINE. One view
But first, if you missed the Dodger/Cubs baseball game last night (Sun 10/15)...well you missed it. Proving that a home run can will a game, but all things considered the team that makes the fewest mistakes or fewer bad decisions will win. 

To the point: FRONTLINE broadcast a recent program about the politics of the EPA. If you missed it you can watch it for only 3 bucks on iTunes. (Just select movies, see the most recent FRONTLINE, (EPA) and download it.)

The decisions made by the EPA could very well effect our lives in negative ways. Or, from another view an example of BIG GOVERNMENT taken down a notch. This much for sure: Things are going to change! 

We get to decide. Worth a look. 

And this:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017....html?_r=0
(10-16-2017, 07:46 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: But first, if you missed the Dodger/Cubs baseball game last night (Sun 10/15)...well you missed it. Proving that a home run can will a game, but all things considered the team that makes the fewest mistakes or fewer bad decisions will win. 

To the point: FRONTLINE broadcast a recent program about the politics of the EPA. If you missed it you can watch it for only 3 bucks on iTunes. (Just select movies, see the most recent FRONTLINE, (EPA) and download it.)

The decisions made by the EPA could very well effect our lives in negative ways. Or, from another view an example of BIG GOVERNMENT taken down a notch. This much for sure: Things are going to change! 

And this:
Proving that a home run can will a game,

Aint the English language a bitch Razz
Why would I pay $3 to watch a show that was free?
(10-16-2017, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 07:46 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: But first, if you missed the Dodger/Cubs baseball game last night (Sun 10/15)...well you missed it. Proving that a home run can will a game, but all things considered the team that makes the fewest mistakes or fewer bad decisions will win. 

And this:
Proving that a home run can will a game,

Aint the English language a bitch Razz
Laughing Yeah, if I was typing for my breakfast I wouldn't get a smell! (You'd think I could at least look it over before hitting the post button.)  Wink 

Interested the the FRONTLINE thing? I think they do really good work. (By the way, you can view FRONTLINE on YOU TUBE...just not this latest one...yet.)