"Duty To Warn"
(10-16-2017, 08:38 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 06:36 PM)GPnative Wrote: Well, they are liars, no doubt about that, but I'd love to see some factual proof where a so called trumpster says he never lies? Please link me to one article from a trump supporter that says he never does.
But it's fun that you guys are basically saying your liars are not as bad as trump lies.  Laughing 
Honesty, pfffffft , who needs it. As long as the lies are not frequent or blatant, we are good to go!

I have never heard one Trump supporter say this man lies ever. Not here, not everyday people interviewed on the all TV channels, talking heads on TV, or politicians. They ALL say "well he didn't REALLY mean that, he meant blah, blah...." Or "He made a joke. Maybe you guys should get a sense of humor and try it some time." 

I'm sure there some and I'm pretty sure you'll say so now yourself, but you've not said so before now that I can recall.

I've said here before he is not going to build a wall, Mexico won't pay for shit,  and he was not going to "lock her up" and I'm sure that's not all.

And it goes without saying that the same talking heads on the other side of the coin never admit dishonesty among those that they support either. It is the game everyone plays. Free pass their own while pointing fingers at the other aisle.
(10-16-2017, 08:49 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 08:38 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 06:36 PM)GPnative Wrote: Well, they are liars, no doubt about that, but I'd love to see some factual proof where a so called trumpster says he never lies? Please link me to one article from a trump supporter that says he never does.
But it's fun that you guys are basically saying your liars are not as bad as trump lies.  Laughing 
Honesty, pfffffft , who needs it. As long as the lies are not frequent or blatant, we are good to go!

I have never heard one Trump supporter say this man lies ever. Not here, not everyday people interviewed on the all TV channels, talking heads on TV, or politicians. They ALL say "well he didn't REALLY mean that, he meant blah, blah...." Or "He made a joke. Maybe you guys should get a sense of humor and try it some time." 

I'm sure there some and I'm pretty sure you'll say so now yourself, but you've not said so before now that I can recall.

I've said here before he is not going to build a wall, Mexico won't pay for shit,  and he was not going to "lock her up" and I'm sure that's not all.

And it goes without saying that the same talking heads on the other side of the coin never admit dishonesty among those that they support either. It is the game everyone plays. Free pass their own while pointing fingers at the other aisle.

No. Not even close. We are not talking simply about the "lies" this president tells. Yes, president Obama said "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...etc" and we now know he was aware that was not a truthful statement no matter how much he wanted it to be.
Many feel this president exhibits signs of real and deep personality "disorders" (or problems at least) and his behavior is not in the range of "normal". 
This is the context of the thing I posted about the 25th amendment possibility. 
It concerns me just a bit.
Yeah, I think Mr. Trump is a bubble off plumb. One beer short of a six pack.
But...until he actually DOES something really indicating he is not capable of even the minimum duties of the office, I think it's a dangerous precedent to rush into a action of relieving him from office. (Dismantling the EPA may be the WRONG thing, but as long as it's lawful that's just politics and his actions are not "crazy") 
So, I want to watch closely this "Duty to Warn" thing. 
It can't be simply political, and I fear it might be.