Are subdivisions dangerous?
(10-20-2017, 03:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:05 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:35 PM)tvguy Wrote: Seriously? There something wrong with you Wonky.  You bring an argument HERE from another thread and on that thread where you wanted to end it.
Now on this thread you don't want to talk about subdivisions being a fire hazard instead you want to do your usual control freak thing and bitch about the title to the thread.

There is nothing whatsoever out of context in my HEADLINE. There was no need to fully explain why a subdivision might be dangerous because It was explained clearly as soon as anyone clicked on the thread.

And you STILL want to argue about Larry's comment saying I should not have taken it literally??

That's a cop out because you never said that even once. There never would have been an argument had you simply said...'don't take it literally'
But you didn't.
I did.

You don't want to be part of this discussion? Skip it. No harm. No foul.

Part of this discussion? You are the one who jumped off the tracks and brought up YOUR bullshit form OTHER threads.

You are the one who can't let shit go and should have skipped it instead of posting on this thread.

You still here?  Laughing

Juniper called it. You are a troll.
And you have long confused yourself as "the guy in charge". 
Not now. Not ever.
(10-20-2017, 03:22 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:05 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I did.

You don't want to be part of this discussion? Skip it. No harm. No foul.

Part of this discussion? You are the one who jumped off the tracks and brought up YOUR bullshit form OTHER threads.

You are the one who can't let shit go and should have skipped it instead of posting on this thread.

You still here?  Laughing

Juniper called it. You are a troll.
And you have long confused yourself as "the guy in charge". 
Not now. Not ever.

Look in the mirror. You have LONG been the control freak, nanny, hall monitor. Now can add troll.
I remember my old math class, and subdivisions were the hardest.
(10-20-2017, 09:48 PM)chuck white Wrote: I remember my old math class, and  subdivisions  were the hardest.

Hang in there Chucky, next year you will be introduced to long division. It will change your life. Or not. Music can change your life without understanding long division. Drugs too, can do that. Or a good woman. Even a car with a FM radio. 

Education can often just cause anxiety and confusion, causing you to wrestle with existential issues like those that have troubled Woody Allen all these years.

I'd suggest you review subdivisions and when comfortable with them, relax and find a good woman who enjoys music, has a supply of good pot, and a car with a FM radio. 

Life can be good.