Hearing Aids
You guy's spend a lot of money unnecessarily just to watch TV.  Big Grin

[Image: 26329852-close-up-of-a-deaf-man-with-coc...-Photo.jpg]
(10-22-2017, 08:00 PM)Valuesize Wrote: You guy's spend a lot of money unnecessarily just to watch TV.  Big Grin

[Image: 26329852-close-up-of-a-deaf-man-with-coc...-Photo.jpg]

Sometimes the answers are RIGHT THERE! Laughing
You could have just left it at....... I spend a lot of money unnecessarily
(10-22-2017, 10:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: You could have just left it at....... I spend a lot of money unnecessarily

Yeah, but kinda like my friend Cindy told me some years ago, "You just never know 'till you give it a try".
(I didn't like it!)
I bought a hearing aid from Rite-Aid for $30. Don't know why people spend $1000 or more.

What I learned was, I don't like all the sound. I'm not good at wearing it all the time and It's not that I'm hard at hearing, I'm just a bad listener.

Silence is golden.
My posting impersonation of Chuck White:

I don't think you can hear aids, a blood test is required.

Razz
(10-23-2017, 12:05 PM)chuck white Wrote: I bought a hearing aid from Rite-Aid for $30. Don't know why people spend $1000 or more.

What I learned was, I don't like all the sound. I'm not good at wearing it all the time and It's not that I'm hard at hearing, I'm just a bad listener.

Silence is golden.
Yeah, and "still water runs deep".

Both too often said and worth so vey little. 

For those who can't hear social conversation the world can be and isolating place. If some kind of electronic appliance can correct that, I say "go for it".