World Series Time!
Pederson had his chance at bat with the bases loaded. I really wanted to see him hit a grand slam.
What's his face Puigi ?  From what I saw he was not much help.

OH well.  I thought the Astros 3rd baseman was awesome. He made several incredible plays through the series.Plus he was no slouch at bat either.
(11-02-2017, 02:52 PM)tvguy Wrote: Pederson had his chance at bat with the bases loaded. I really wanted to see him hit a grand slam.
What's his face Puigi ?  From what I saw he was not much help.

OH well.  I thought the Astros 3rd baseman was awesome. He made several incredible plays through the series.Plus he was no slouch at bat either.

I agree! Bergman can flat out play some 3rd base. And hit! And, if you had a chance to see him interviewed you'd have to think he will be a manager, front office guy, or maybe a U.S Senator. Because I seldom follow the American League I was not familiar with him. Good to see one of the good guys shine. 

Yeah, Puig, the Dodger right fielder didn't get it done but make no mistake...he's a 1st class jerk but the dude is STRONG, fast, and is getting better at the plate. He will most likely be a superstar. Still a first class jerk but a superstar. 

So, I'll have to watch TV Poker now.  Laughing

Puig Yasiel
I hope you are enjoying the series wonky, wherever you are. Last night's game was like a 2 for 1 deal.  Big Grin
(10-27-2018, 05:27 PM)GPnative Wrote: I hope you are enjoying the series wonky, wherever you are. Last night's game was like a 2 for 1 deal.  Big Grin

I'm from LA but not a Dodger fan. Not really a Sox fan either but I find myself pulling for them to take it. Last night they would have been better off serving up an easy homer and being better prepared for today.
(10-27-2018, 06:13 PM)GCG Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 05:27 PM)GPnative Wrote: I hope you are enjoying the series wonky, wherever you are. Last night's game was like a 2 for 1 deal.  Big Grin

I'm from LA but not a Dodger fan. Not really a Sox fan either but I find myself pulling for them to take it. Last night they would have been better off serving up an easy homer and being better prepared for today.

My dad is a dodger fan, so I'm rooting for them.
Even though 11 people died yesterday... tRump took time to watch some baseball last night... and then tweet critiques about the bad management choices.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
[Image: 402043d599796ea10570075976d4bdd3.jpg]

(10-28-2018, 09:55 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Even though 11 people died yesterday... tRump took time to watch some baseball last night... and then tweet critiques about the bad management choices.

Common symptoms of mania include:

high energy and restlessness
reduced need for sleep
excessive, racing thoughts and speech
difficulty concentrating and staying on task
grandiosity or self-importance
impulsiveness
irritability or impatience

Is there anything on this list you can't say about him?
So now a World Series thread is about Trump, too?
(10-28-2018, 11:41 AM)GCG Wrote: So now a World Series thread is about Trump, too?

Well, it isn't football, at least.
(10-28-2018, 11:41 AM)GCG Wrote: So now a World Series thread is about Trump, too?

Sorry for my part in it, I rarely look at what I'm posting in....  Sad
(10-28-2018, 12:05 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Sorry for my part in it, I rarely look at what I'm posting in....  Sad

Well, it's not as if you interupted some riveting baseball talk... so I guess it can be forgiven this one time.  Wink
Yes... in a round about way. The almighty tweeted about it... criticizing the managers. Because that's what the President of a Country that had 11 people killed in a place of worship should be worried about... I guess.

(10-28-2018, 05:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Yes... in a round about way. The almighty tweeted about it... criticizing the managers. Because that's what the President of a Country that had 11 people killed in a place of worship should be worried about... I guess.

Well if that's the benchmark, then every thread will find it's way around to Trump. Between the media and his own moronic tweeting, he is part of every story.
Oh, wait, did some sport event take place?
(10-29-2018, 06:35 PM)Juniper Wrote: Oh, wait, did some sport event take place?

I recorded it and never watched any of it. Smiling