Birthdays
My younger (youngest? I have two) will be 54 years old this week. 
I want to give him a gift.
When he was 7 years old he wanted a Tonka Truck for his birthday but he had gotten into my tool box and lost 4 of my sockets from a one/half inch set and I was pissed. I don't remember what I gave him but it wasn't a Tonka truck.
So...
Should I give him one this year?
(10-22-2017, 08:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: My younger (youngest? I have two) will be 54 years old this week. 
When he was 7 years old he wanted a Tonka Truck for his birthday but he had gotten into my tool box and lost 4 of my sockets from a one/half inch set and I was pissed. I don't remember what I gave him but it wasn't a Tonka truck.
So...

Not unless the little bastard finds those sockets
(10-22-2017, 08:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: My younger (youngest? I have two) will be 54 years old this week. 
So...

Only if you find one on Ebay the same vintage as the year he turned 7. The new ones off the shelf now are crap compared to the old ones.
(10-22-2017, 10:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
So...

Not unless the little bastard finds those sockets
Laughing Laughing Laughing Fell on the floor laughing!
(10-23-2017, 06:49 AM)GPnative Wrote:
So...

Only if you find one on Ebay the same vintage as the year he turned 7. The new ones off the shelf now are crap compared to the old ones.
Then it's out. If I can't get it at Big Lots, I don't buy it.
(10-23-2017, 07:17 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
So...

Big Lots Big Grin my wife and I refer to that store as "Big Lots of Crap"
(10-23-2017, 07:33 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 07:17 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
So...

Big Lots Big Grin my wife and I refer to that store as "Big Lots of Crap"
Well of COURSE it's crap. But it' CHEAP crap.  Wink