In & Out in GP
(11-01-2017, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, I went to the in-out place today.
Not impressed at all.
Choices are a hamburger, a cheese burger or a double cheese burger.

No chicken burgers or fish...

The french fries ($1.75) were a decent size, but the skinny ones (about 1/4" wide). OK if you like a crunchy fry, I like the thicker ones myself.
Only a small soda selection (not like Burger King and Wendy's), The only non carbonated drinks were ice tea, lemonade and coffee
They had milk shakes too, but I didn't try that.

The burger ($2.60) was not as good as a California burger from Carl's Jr (which is only $2.50).

I won't be back.
There is more to the menu than what you see: The not so secret "secret menu."

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu/not-so-secret-menu.aspx

https://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse...so2yEJoQJG
Jimmy's and Eddy's are both about $8 a burger and use frozen burger. Baskets at each add about $3. In N Out Double Double is $3.70, the basket is $7.10. Nothing, NOTHING is frozen at In N Out. They like to say they aren't fast food, they're fresh food fast. I haven't read all three pages, just got through page one of this thread.
(10-26-2017, 08:58 PM)chuck white Wrote: The pre-opening was packed parkimg. I drove by about 5:30, signs said 'Lot Full'

Yep, line was out the door when we got there and had our food within fifteen minutes from the time we got there.
(11-01-2017, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, I went to the in-out place today.
Not impressed at all.
Choices are a hamburger, a cheese burger or a double cheese burger.

No chicken burgers or fish...

The french fries ($1.75) were a decent size, but the skinny ones (about 1/4" wide). OK if you like a crunchy fry, I like the thicker ones myself.
Only a small soda selection (not like Burger King and Wendy's), The only non carbonated drinks were ice tea, lemonade and coffee
They had milk shakes too, but I didn't try that.

The burger ($2.60) was not as good as a California burger from Carl's Jr (which is only $2.50).

I won't be back.

Carl's California burger is a knock off of In N Outs.  (And if you prefer Carls' frozen burgers, more power to you)