The NRA is a hate group of radical nut jobs.
Yes activist have made her life hard but just listen to the moronic crap this woman spews?

The NRA is not about guns. It's been taken over by radical zealots.

(10-26-2017, 04:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yes activist have made her life hard but just listen to the moronic crap this woman spews?

Your videos in the post don't work for me, but they DO here in reply mode. Weird.
(10-26-2017, 04:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 04:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yes activist have made her life hard but just listen to the moronic crap this woman spews?

Your videos in the post don't work for me, but they DO here in reply mode. Weird.

Yeah I was just noticing that.. glitchy weird Blink

Hell, the Boy Scouts of America have been taken over by radical zealots. 
I sometimes wonder if the only organization still holding onto core beliefs is the American Communist Party.
Can you join the NRA, if you only have a pistol?
(10-26-2017, 08:59 PM)chuck white Wrote: Can you join the NRA, if you only have a pistol?

Even a squirt gun I would think.
(10-26-2017, 06:45 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I sometimes wonder if the only organization still holding onto core beliefs is the American Communist Party.
Or the Klan Laughing
(10-27-2017, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Or the Klan Laughing
Well, laughing face might help make it a funny comment but may miss the point. Or not.  Wink
The American Communist Party was a group of misguided idealists who subscribed to an unworkable concept of social order. But, they were not malicious in intent and if radical they did not threaten our social order as zealots (like the Klan, Nazis, dictators, or terrorists). 

And now Mr. Trump is disturbing the "normal" behavior of social interactions. I don't know if he is a zealot or not. 

"a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals."

But he is destroying the conventions of political and social standards in ways never expected. 
"Hold on. It could be a bumpy ride"
(10-27-2017, 04:07 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Or the Klan Laughing
Well, laughing face might help make it a funny comment but may miss the point. Or not.  Wink
The American Communist Party was a group of misguided idealists who subscribed to an unworkable concept of social order. But, they were not malicious in intent and if radical they did not threaten our social order as zealots (like the Klan, Nazis, dictators, or terrorists). 

And now Mr. Trump is disturbing the "normal" behavior of social interactions. I don't know if he is a zealot or not. 

"a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals."

But he is destroying the conventions of political and social standards in ways never expected. 

I think Trump is a zealot.

a group of misguided idealists who subscribed to an unworkable concept of social order

That doesn't describe the Klan? Also is the Klan malicious now days?
(10-27-2017, 04:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Or the Klan Laughing

a group of misguided idealists who subscribed to an unworkable concept of social order

Wink I don't know and I don't want to argue about definitions. That said:
I think the Klan is still a bunch of malicious jerks who would kill blacks if they thought they could get away with it as they did in the past. And the Klan was never "misguided idealists". 
Whatever: Zealots we don't need and about THAT I hope we can agree.
(10-26-2017, 08:59 PM)chuck white Wrote: Can you join the NRA, if you only have a pistol?

You can join the NRA if all you have is a checkbook and a stamp. Or a credit card and a phone. Or if you have enough cash they'll probably send someone to pick it up.
(10-27-2017, 05:12 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

You can join the NRA if all you have is a checkbook and a stamp. Or a credit card and a phone. Or if you have enough cash they'll probably send someone to pick it up.

That's not entirely true, you also have to be able to fill out meaningless surveys with questions like "do you want Nancy pelosi to take your guns?"

Ending with, "if you answered no to any of these questions, please send us money!"
(10-27-2017, 05:04 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 06:45 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Hell, the Boy Scouts of America have been taken over by radical zealots. 
Or the Klan Laughing

I think the Klan is still a bunch of malicious jerks who would kill blacks if they thought they could get away with it as they did in the past. And the Klan was never "misguided idealists". 

I don't want to argue either I simply made a joke about the Klan. You were the one that got all serious.

And you made me wonder about the Klan being malicious because although I could be wrong I don't think they are any more.

I think the Klan is still a bunch of malicious jerks who would kill blacks if they thought they could get away with it as they did in the past.

I don't see how you can say they are malicious based on what YOU think they might do if they could.
(10-27-2017, 05:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: Or the Klan Laughing

I don't want to argue either I simply made a joke about the Klan. You were the one that got all serious.

And you made me wonder about the Klan being malicious because although I could be wrong I don't think they are any more.

I think the Klan is still a bunch of malicious jerks who would kill blacks if they thought they could get away with it as they did in the past.

I don't see how you can say they are malicious based on what YOU think they might do if they could.

Whatever: My point (however little and unimportant) was that I don't think the Klan is very funny. 
But your are right: I can only guess what they would do if not constrained by law. They make no secret of their hate of blacks and Jews. 
And to be clear...once more...I can "say" whatever I want as long as it's clear it's only my opinion. I did not present it as fact.
(10-27-2017, 06:03 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 04:07 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well, laughing face might help make it a funny comment but may miss the point. Or not.  Wink

Whatever: My point (however little and unimportant) was that I don't think the Klan is very funny. 
But your are right: I can only guess what they would do if not constrained by law. They make no secret of their hate of blacks and Jews. 
And to be clear...once more...I can "say" whatever I want as long as it's clear it's only my opinion. I did not present it as fact.

I didn't say the Klan was funny FFS. You said [b]"I sometimes wonder if the only organization still holding onto core beliefs is the American Communist Party."

[/b]Which was an obvious joke. And I responding saying the same about the Klan and it should have been obvious that it was also a joke
(10-27-2017, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 04:41 PM)tvguy Wrote: I think Trump is a zealot.

I didn't say the Klan was funny FFS. You said [b]"I sometimes wonder if the only organization still holding onto core beliefs is the American Communist Party."

[/b]Which was an obvious joke. And I responding saying the same about the Klan and it should have been obvious that it was also a joke
Holy shit. Will this NEVER end!
I tried to point out that there is ONE HELL of a difference between the American Communist Party and the Klan. 
You and I may not like what the American Communist Party was all about but what they were NOT is a hate group. So, the American Communist Party fades from the scene, misguided idealists, but didn't have a history of hanging people from trees. 
The Klan...yeah, recently they haven't hanged anyone from a tree. Maybe they never will again, but they make no secret of their hate for blacks and Jews. 
So...
Whatever: This is where it will jump the tracks.  Wink 
But I won't be playing.
(10-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 05:04 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Wink I don't know and I don't want to argue about definitions. That said:

I tried to point out that there is ONE HELL of a difference between the American Communist Party and the Klan. 
You and I may not like what the American Communist Party was all about but what they were NOT is a hate group. So, the American Communist Party fades from the scene, misguided idealists, but didn't have a history of hanging people from trees. 
The Klan...yeah, recently they haven't hanged anyone from a tree. Maybe they never will again, but they make no secret of their hate for blacks and Jews. 
So...
But I won't be playing.

You jumped the tracks when a fucking joke went over your head.
(10-27-2017, 10:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 05:46 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't want to argue either I simply made a joke about the Klan. You were the one that got all serious.

So...
But I won't be playing.

You jumped the tracks when a fucking joke went over your head.
I've had the night to think about it. I hope my sense of humor is not totally dried up. I think I've posted at least a few posts here that will show some wit and humor, proving I appreciate satire, a good joke, and even a few jokes not all that great.
But I really do find it hard to find any humor in suggesting the KKK are just "misguided". Kind of like there are no "misguided" jokes about the Jews gassed in Nazi camps.  

Your jumping the tracks to use the KKK to attempt humor is beyond the pale. 

Now the real point: I'm sick and tired of arguing with you about EVERY DAMN THING I POST! I'm sure I was clear and complete in my comments and agreed that it's goofy to think the NRA is a group of radical nut jobs. I even pivoted to a bit of satire suggesting that the Boy Scouts of America might be a bunch of radical nut jobs. But to suggest that the KKK is ONLY a bunch of radical nut jobs is insulting to the sensibilities of any thinking person. They are evil, malicious, hate filled, and ignorant. 
Yeah. You jumped the tracks with that insensitive attempt at satire. 

Go back a follow each post in this Topic. Argument is your default position. 

Enough already. Get off my back and stay off.
Funny stuff
(10-28-2017, 08:55 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Funny stuff

Careful there Skippy, you don't want to ever want to fully express and opinion or fact that might actually add to the conversation.