The NRA is a hate group of radical nut jobs.
(10-28-2017, 08:03 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 10:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:03 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Whatever: My point (however little and unimportant) was that I don't think the Klan is very funny. 
But your are right: I can only guess what they would do if not constrained by law. They make no secret of their hate of blacks and Jews. 
And to be clear...once more...I can "say" whatever I want as long as it's clear it's only my opinion. I did not present it as fact.

Whatever: My point (however little and unimportant) was that I don't think the Klan is very funny.

I didn't say the Klan was funny FFS. You said [b]"I sometimes wonder if the only organization still holding onto core beliefs is the American Communist Party."

[/b]Which was an obvious joke. And I responding saying the same about the Klan and it should have been obvious that it was also a joke
Holy shit. Will this NEVER end!
I tried to point out that there is ONE HELL of a difference between the American Communist Party and the Klan. 
You and I may not like what the American Communist Party was all about but what they were NOT is a hate group. So, the American Communist Party fades from the scene, misguided idealists, but didn't have a history of hanging people from trees. 
The Klan...yeah, recently they haven't hanged anyone from a tree. Maybe they never will again, but they make no secret of their hate for blacks and Jews. 
So...
Whatever: This is where it will jump the tracks.  Wink 
But I won't be playing.

You jumped the tracks when a fucking joke went over your head.
I've had the night to think about it. I hope my sense of humor is not totally dried up. I think I've posted at least a few posts here that will show some wit and humor, proving I appreciate satire, a good joke, and even a few jokes not all that great.
But I really do find it hard to find any humor in suggesting the KKK are just "misguided". Kind of like there are no "misguided" jokes about the Jews gassed in Nazi camps.  

Your jumping the tracks to use the KKK to attempt humor is beyond the pale. 

Now the real point: I'm sick and tired of arguing with you about EVERY DAMN THING I POST! I'm sure I was clear and complete in my comments and agreed that it's goofy to think the NRA is a group of radical nut jobs. I even pivoted to a bit of satire suggesting that the Boy Scouts of America might be a bunch of radical nut jobs. But to suggest that the KKK is ONLY a bunch of radical nut jobs is insulting to the sensibilities of any thinking person. They are evil, malicious, hate filled, and ignorant. 
Yeah. You jumped the tracks with that insensitive attempt at satire. 

Go back a follow each post in this Topic. Argument is your default position. 

Enough already. Get off my back and stay off.

I jumped the tracks LOL.. You are totally off the tracks. Yeah the KKK is a group of horrible people DUH.

That's why me saying that like the communist party, the KKK is the the only organization still holding onto core beliefs

IS a fucking JOKE you grumpy old man.
(10-28-2017, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 08:03 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 10:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Whatever: My point (however little and unimportant) was that I don't think the Klan is very funny.

I didn't say the Klan was funny FFS. You said [b]"I sometimes wonder if the only organization still holding onto core beliefs is the American Communist Party."

[/b]Which was an obvious joke. And I responding saying the same about the Klan and it should have been obvious that it was also a joke
Holy shit. Will this NEVER end!
I tried to point out that there is ONE HELL of a difference between the American Communist Party and the Klan. 
You and I may not like what the American Communist Party was all about but what they were NOT is a hate group. So, the American Communist Party fades from the scene, misguided idealists, but didn't have a history of hanging people from trees. 
The Klan...yeah, recently they haven't hanged anyone from a tree. Maybe they never will again, but they make no secret of their hate for blacks and Jews. 
So...
Whatever: This is where it will jump the tracks.  Wink 
But I won't be playing.

You jumped the tracks when a fucking joke went over your head.
I've had the night to think about it. I hope my sense of humor is not totally dried up. I think I've posted at least a few posts here that will show some wit and humor, proving I appreciate satire, a good joke, and even a few jokes not all that great.
But I really do find it hard to find any humor in suggesting the KKK are just "misguided". Kind of like there are no "misguided" jokes about the Jews gassed in Nazi camps.  

Your jumping the tracks to use the KKK to attempt humor is beyond the pale. 

Now the real point: I'm sick and tired of arguing with you about EVERY DAMN THING I POST! I'm sure I was clear and complete in my comments and agreed that it's goofy to think the NRA is a group of radical nut jobs. I even pivoted to a bit of satire suggesting that the Boy Scouts of America might be a bunch of radical nut jobs. But to suggest that the KKK is ONLY a bunch of radical nut jobs is insulting to the sensibilities of any thinking person. They are evil, malicious, hate filled, and ignorant. 
Yeah. You jumped the tracks with that insensitive attempt at satire. 

Go back a follow each post in this Topic. Argument is your default position. 

Enough already. Get off my back and stay off.

I jumped the tracks LOL.. You are totally off the tracks. Yeah the KKK is a group of horrible people DUH.

That's why me saying that like the communist party, the KKK is the the only organization still holding onto core beliefs

IS a fucking JOKE you grumpy old man.

I want to concede the point.
I am an old man. I try not to be grumpy, but maybe I'm the last to know.
You see...it's not evil that the American Communist Party might hold onto core beliefs. Silly, but...
On the other hand, if the KKK is holding onto to...
Oh, never mind.