Suffering' Succotash!
All afternoon long I've been posting and replying to stuff here that don't mean a hill of beans. 
I'm in the middle of a book I could have been reading.
But, the book is not all that great...needed a break I guess.
So, going back to the book. If it doesn't get better I'll quit it and find another. That's right...I'm THAT kind of guy.  Embarrassed
Try reading the millionaire next door. Maybe it will give you a better understanding of what it takes to be successful... ( book based on thousands of studies) nay what am I thinking.... Wonk wanting to educate ones self and think outside the liberal box........

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Talk about "educating one's self"; learn to put a fucking sentence together, asswipe!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(11-04-2017, 05:15 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Try reading the millionaire next door.  Maybe it will give you a better understanding of what it takes to be successful... ( book based on thousands of studies)  nay what am I thinking.... Wonk wanting to educate ones self and think outside the liberal box........

Wonky IS successful you idiot.

You must think you are the only successful person on the planet. You are a legend in your own mind.
Scraoper.... Such harsh words from the caring liberal you are....

(11-04-2017, 05:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 05:15 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Try reading the millionaire next door.  Maybe it will give you a better understanding of what it takes to be successful... ( book based on thousands of studies)  nay what am I thinking.... Wonk wanting to educate ones self and think outside the liberal box........

You must think you are the only successful person on the planet. You are a legend in your own mind.
Did I mention wonkys name??? Wonky is forever defending the less then successful! Did you miss that in his many past posts?? I know that pot smoke gets in your eyes and makes it tough to read....

(11-04-2017, 05:43 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 05:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Did I mention wonkys name???    Wonky is forever defending the less then successful!  Did you miss that in his many past posts??  I know that pot smoke gets in your eyes and makes it tough to read....

Did I mention wonkys name???

Yes MORON you did Or is there some other guy named "Wonk"

I know that pot smoke gets in your eyes and makes it tough to read....

You continually love to mention the fact that I smoke weed. You are dumb enough to think it's clever OR meaningful.
You come off like a child. An angry child.
I think CP thinks everyone here smokes weed.
(11-04-2017, 06:56 PM)Juniper Wrote: I think CP thinks everyone here smokes weed.

Yes unless you are Rush Limbaugh or just like him, you MUST not only smoke weed but you are a sponge and you claim you are tolerant and a lot of other wacky stereotypical things.

It's like he's never really met anyone or been anywhere out of what ever holler he lives in.

It takes a special kind of weirdo to to go around and invent reasons to hate people. And to enjoy it.

Possibly psychotic.