Looking back...
Back before I left this place I found myself with almost zero fellow members in the kindred spirit department. But there were many that I viewed as "unfriendly to my way of thinking." Of the latter, there were some that I respected, and many that I did not. With full realization that my respect has little to no value to some or all of you, I am considering making a fresh assessment under my new moniker. But because I have had a few drinks, I'll just sort of save this as a draft and call it a work in progress.

Does anyone care enough for me to continue?

For the record, I used to be know as GoCometsGo and I was a somewhat active member.
(11-04-2017, 06:40 PM)GCG Wrote: Back before I left this place I found myself with almost zero fellow members in the kindred spirit department. But there were many that I viewed as "unfriendly to my way of thinking." Of the latter, there were some that I respected, and many that I did not. With full realization that my respect has little to no value to some or all of you, I am considering making a fresh assessment under my new moniker. But because I have had a few drinks, I'll just sort of save this as a draft and call it a work in progress.

Go for it. If we are here on this site than we have nothing better to do anyway. Razz BTW I respect your opinions and I always have.
I haven't or don't remember you ever being too far left or right.
(11-04-2017, 06:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 06:40 PM)GCG Wrote: Back before I left this place I found myself with almost zero fellow members in the kindred spirit department. But there were many that I viewed as "unfriendly to my way of thinking." Of the latter, there were some that I respected, and many that I did not. With full realization that my respect has little to no value to some or all of you, I am considering making a fresh assessment under my new moniker. But because I have had a few drinks, I'll just sort of save this as a draft and call it a work in progress.

Go for it. If we are here on this site than we have nothing better to do anyway. Razz  BTW I respect your opinions and I always have.

Upon further review, I'm glad that I opted to hold off on this.  Zipped
Bring it, GCG! More GCG, less CP would be wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I think pig crashed.
(11-05-2017, 07:49 AM)GCG Wrote:

Go for it. If we are here on this site than we have nothing better to do anyway. Razz  BTW I respect your opinions and I always have.

Yeah I don't know what good it would do anyone.
(11-05-2017, 01:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 07:49 AM)GCG Wrote:

Yeah I don't know what good it would do anyone.

Yeah, as my dear old mother used to say... if you don't have anything nice to say... just shut the fuck up. 

Seriously though, I have noticed that some of my old foes have tended to be less combative, (toward me anyway.) Also, I have to admit that I felt like going after a few ex-members but there's not much sport in that... so I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry for bringing it up.  Embarrassed