Politico: Years of excusing Bill Clinton's sexual misconducts suddenly seems....
The left has been forced to see the light.

Politico:  "Years of excusing Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct suddenly seems indefensible."

My question is why "suddenly".  Why all these years has the left defended this sexual predator?  Many of his defenders are right here in the forum.

And Chris Hayes of MSNBC:  "As gross and cynical and hypocrtical as the right's "what about Bill Clinton" stuff is, it's also true that Democrats and the center left are overdue for a real reckoning with the allegations against him."

And another take:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opini...inton.html
And from Vox, the epitome of all things liberal

Bill Clinton should have resigned

So what took so long?  Just think of how many sexual assaults could have been prevented if they had spoken up sooner.....
So what are YOU doing SF?  trying to shift blame from YOUR republican pedo  Roy More?

You must have an AM radio stuck up your ass
(11-15-2017, 12:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: So what are YOU doing SF?  trying to shift blame from YOUR republican pedo  Roy More?

He is simply pointing to hypocrisy.  Can you not see that? Twitch
(11-15-2017, 12:18 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 12:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: So what are YOU doing SF?  trying to shift blame from YOUR republican pedo  Roy More?

No Not really. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about having an affair, consensual  sex with an adult woman who targeted him and went after him.
Plus the accusations before that no doubt did damage to his his vote count.

So unless you are trying to say he got away with this stuff what is the point in bringing him up?

I mean other than just sounding like a child saying but but MOMMY HE did it TOO!!!
(11-15-2017, 02:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

No Not really. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about having an affair, consensual  sex with an adult woman who targeted him and went after him.

So unless you are trying to say he got away with this stuff what is the point in bringing him up?

I mean other than just sounding like a child saying but but MOMMY HE did it TOO!!!

If you are willing to believe, based upon accusations only, that any man is automatically guilty of molestation/rape/ etc... , from Weinstein to Kevin Spacey, to yes, even Roy Moore, then why aren't you willing to believe Juanita Broderick who says Clinton raped her?  Paula Jones? Jennifer Flowers?

THAT is what he is asking.  NOT Lewinsky.  But I don't think you are that stupid.  I think you KNEW what he meant.  You just don't want all those accusations brought up, in this current climate of GUILTY BY ACCUSATION.
(11-15-2017, 02:16 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 02:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

If you are willing to believe, based upon accusations only, that any man is automatically guilty of molestation/rape/ etc... , from Weinstein to Kevin Spacey, to yes, even Roy Moore, then why aren't you willing to believe Juanita Broderick who says Clinton raped her?  Paula Jones? Jennifer Flowers?

THAT is what he is asking.  NOT Lewinsky.  But I don't think you are that stupid.  I think you KNEW what he meant.  You just don't want all those accusations brought up, in this current climate of GUILTY BY ACCUSATION.

LOL I don't want Clinton's accusations brought up? They have been brought up over and over for decades. Maybe if Clintons accusers has just recently been head from things would be different.
Things change over time.

Each and every case is different. Moore is accused of being a pedophile. He signed some kids freaking yearbook for Pete's sake and what he said was VERY  creepy.  No Wonder Mitch McConnell believes Moore's accusers.

It's pretty easy to see what SFL does. Until he includes trumps offenses in his outrage I just have a hard time taking him seriously.
Hey, yeah! No excuses. Not for Trump either. Oh, wait....that's different.
Laughing

[Image: DOuDxHfUMAE24RF.jpg]
http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tw...l-franken/

Given the DEMANDS on Roy Moore to give up, including threats that they will never seat him as a Senator, I am certain that Al Franken will be immediately removed.... right??
And the case of Sen. Al Frankenstein groping a sleeping female journalist

PIC:

Breaking: Journalist Accuses Sen. Al Franken of Fondling, Kissing Her Without Consent (Photographic Proof)

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

Franken's response about Harvey Weinstein:
Quote:“The women who have shared their stories about Harvey Weinstein over the last few days are incredibly brave. It takes a lot of courage to come forward, and we owe them our thanks, and as we hear more and more about Mr. Weinstein, it’s important to remember that while his behavior was appalling, it’s far too common.”

HE NEEDS TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY
Not condoning his purported actions, but she doesn't look 14 to me.
(11-16-2017, 09:15 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Not condoning his purported actions, but she doesn't look 14 to me.

The difference is is that we have photographic proof what Franken did.  Moore's accusers are reporting something they claim happened almost 40 years ago and other than he said/she said, I havent seen anything as of yet to collaborate their accusations.

And not forget Joe Biden, the serial groper.

Joe Biden, Groper-in-Chief, Accuses Donald Trump of ‘Sexual Assault’
(11-16-2017, 10:24 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 09:15 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Not condoning his purported actions, but she doesn't look 14 to me.

The difference is is that we have photographic proof what Franken did.  Moore's accusers are reporting something they claim happened almost 40 years ago and other than he said/she said, I havent seen anything as of yet to collaborate their accusations.
The preponderance of the evidence indicates to any of us with ANY sense whatsoever that he most likely did this. His answers on Hannity's radio show sealed the deal for me. Only you deplorables support such people as Moore and Trump when THEIR ACTIONS through their entire lives show the character, or lack thereof of these lying POS's.

Moore should have done his best Swaggart imitation begging for forgiveness, but no, he took Donnie's lead and doubled down. Fuck both the scumbags.  Big Grin  

[Image: SWAGGART-07.jpg]
It says a lot about a person who believes that a rape or molestation of an adult human being is in any way, shape or form comparable to the rape or molestation of a child.  Especially to further one's agenda.  Sick.
(11-16-2017, 11:37 AM)Scrapper Wrote: It says a lot about a person who believes that a rape or molestation of an adult human being is in any way, shape or form comparable to the rape or molestation of a child.  Especially to further one's agenda.  Sick.

Deplorable.
(11-16-2017, 11:37 AM)Scrapper Wrote: It says a lot about a person who believes that a rape or molestation of an adult human being is in any way, shape or form comparable to the rape or molestation of a child.  Especially to further one's agenda.  Sick.

Especially if there was never any conviction for rape.
(11-16-2017, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Especially if there was never any conviction for rape.

The Clinton's have thus far been exempt from our laws.  They can do want they want.

And I'm sure Bill Clinton went to child molester Jeffrey Epstein's sex island 26 times for the sun and Margaritas.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
Quote:Police in Palm Beach, Fla., launched a year-long investigation in 2005 into Epstein after parents of a 14-year-old girl said their daughter was sexually abused by him. Police interviewed dozens of witnesses, confiscated his trash, performed surveillance and searched his Palm Beach mansion, ultimately identifying 20 girls between the ages of 14 and 17 who they said were sexually abused by Epstein.