Candy that should be illegal
See's Candy sells this stuff right out front where ANYBODY can get it! Stuff this good should be controlled by the state, and "users" should have a card that allows only a given number of purchases per month. 

Guys, you bring this home to your lady and you are going to get so much sex you will need Ensure to maintain your body weight. A pound of this to your priest and you are SURE to go to heaven. This stuff is so good that people with arthritis will forget then are hurting. You should never take an extended trip without stocking up. 

Nope: I don't own stock. I just know a good thing when I see it. 

NOTE: I don't eat it. I can't, because I am not blessed with a strong moral constitution and would never stop. Mrs. Wonky (who has amazing self-discipline) LOVES it and allows herself one piece at at time, on occasion, with tea. I try to keep her supplies because....(wait for it)....IF MAMA AIN'T HAPPY AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY. 

http://www.sees.com/dark-chocolate/scotc...00701.html
Candy is dandy,
But liquor is quicker.
Donald Trump- any year
(11-26-2017, 08:24 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Candy is dandy,
But liquor is quicker.
Donald Trump- any year

What? 
Ogden Nash must be turning over in his grave!
I've never been interested in candy for the most part.Especially DARK chocolate. But if I'm stoned anything goes.
(11-26-2017, 03:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: I've never been interested in candy for the most part.Especially DARK chocolate. But if I'm stoned anything goes.

I am far too attracted to dark chocolate. So much so that I seldom eat it. As I mentioned in a post above, once I start...

About being stoned: Years ago while reading into the night I decided to fire up a "doobie" and stop reading to listen to some Moody Blues. Yes, I did enjoy them... In the days of Mexican rag weed so I smoked the entire joint and got buzzed enough to think Moody Blues was REALLY good! Then I got the munchies. Big time. Now, I can't remember if it was the hour, if I was out of cash, or what but for some reason had to find something in the house to munch on (Single in those days, didn't keep lots of stuff in the larder). All I could find was canned stuff. About 50 times I went back to the kitchen looking for munchies. On about the 51st trip I saw a can of cut string beans. GREEN BEANS! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT EARLIER? So I ate cold green beans from the can and enjoyed "Knights In White Satin".

Now that's called being fucked up! Some people should not smoke weed.  Wink
(11-26-2017, 03:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: I've never been interested in candy for the most part.Especially DARK chocolate. But if I'm stoned anything goes.

When I'm at work I crave candy. Not at home. Says something about my job, not sure what.  But you can chuck that dark chocolate right out the window.
(11-26-2017, 03:15 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I am far too attracted to dark chocolate. So much so that I seldom eat it. As I mentioned in a post above, once I start...

About being stoned: Years ago while reading into the night I decided to fire up a "doobie" and stop reading to listen to some Moody Blues. Yes, I did enjoy them... In the days of Mexican rag weed so I smoked the entire joint and got buzzed enough to think Moody Blues was REALLY good! Then I got the munchies. Big time. Now, I can't remember if it was the hour, if I was out of cash, or what but for some reason had to find something in the house to munch on (Single in those days, didn't keep lots of stuff in the larder). All I could find was canned stuff. About 50 times I went back to the kitchen looking for munchies. On about the 51st trip I saw a can of cut string beans. GREEN BEANS! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT EARLIER? So I ate cold green beans from the can and enjoyed "Knights In White Satin".

On the other hand people should not be so picky about what they eat. My mother said.. "eat to live and don't live to eat"
Advice that about half of all Americans should live by.
(11-26-2017, 04:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:

On the other hand people should not be so picky about what they eat. My mother said.. "eat to live and don't live to eat"
True of course. But from time to time, few things beat the pure joy of a really good desert after a meal. Life is short, and balance is important.
(11-27-2017, 09:11 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

True of course. But from time to time, few things beat the pure joy of a really good desert after a meal. Life is short, and balance is important.
Yes of course.
(11-27-2017, 05:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 09:11 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yes of course.
I'm thinking a LARGE piece of Marionberry pie with two BIG scoops or quality vanilla ice cream, and a cup of French Roast coffee. (And of course, the coffee calls for some chocolate). And, we all know pie is like Chinese food and doesn't stay with you so later it's only fair to have a half-pound bag of M&M's while watching Tee-Vee.  Embarrassed 

PS: The trick to eating the M&M's is to tear only a small corner off the bag. This way, you can tilt your head back and fill your mouth FULL, so you don't have to mess with the bag so often.
Nothing better than good dark chocolate. I recommend a visit to Lille Belle in Central Point.
(11-27-2017, 07:09 PM)Hugo Wrote: Nothing better than good dark chocolate.  I recommend a visit to Lille Belle in Central Point.

They've got plenty of Milk Chocolate.
(11-27-2017, 07:10 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 07:09 PM)Hugo Wrote: Nothing better than good dark chocolate.  I recommend a visit to Lille Belle in Central Point.

They've got plenty of Milk Chocolate.

ALL their chocolate is good.