Problem with Mt. Ashland
So, they are telling us Ski Mt. Ashland will be delayed. 
So? 
Everybody knows that if there is not snow on Mt. Ashland, you just fly to Aspen for a week or so. 
I mean really? Think people, think! 
(And while you are in Aspen you can have the Beemer detailed)
No problem. It's still there, I just checked.
(11-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: So, they are telling us Ski Mt. Ashland will be delayed. 
So? 
Everybody knows that if there is not snow on Mt. Ashland, you just fly to Aspen for a week or so. 

This happens a lot and one year least it never got enough snow.The answer is simple. Just make the mountain taller.
And how do we do that? Open up a new landfill right on top..duh.
(11-25-2017, 06:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: So, they are telling us Ski Mt. Ashland will be delayed. 
So? 

This happens a lot and one year least it never got enough snow.The answer is simple. Just make the mountain taller.

Now THAT's what made this country great!
(11-25-2017, 07:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 06:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
So? 

Now THAT's what made this country great!

Plus if all those evil plastic bags that China doesn't even want anymore were on the mountain who needs snow?